[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

僕の夏休み

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 僕の夏休み.jpg (352KB, 1412x1417px) Image search: [Google]
僕の夏休み.jpg
352KB, 1412x1417px
Which Boku no Natsuyasumi is the comfiest Boku no Natsuyasumi?
>>
The first one where you go to your grandparents' country home is pretty top comfy.
I'd really love for these games to be translated.
>>
Anyone knows if the 2nd one is decent? It's the only one on CDJapan right now, and I'd love to import one.
>>
The one with Coco.
>>
>>381423739
Fuck Minna no Nihongo, and fuck Genki books.

Grind this game's grammar and vocab and you're good to go into N3.

>I missed the first part of Moe's questline

And it's been a while but: Was she depressed because unrequited love or because a boy broke with her afterwards shortly after Boku arrived at the farm? I never got if she did receive a response letter from his "boyfriend" or if she was in a solid relationship with some unnamed 中学生。
>>
File: yoshino_rei_yellow.jpg (140KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
yoshino_rei_yellow.jpg
140KB, 600x624px
>>381424521
I use neither Minna no Nihongo nor Genki, but I do agree on using actual Japanese media that's aimed at children and preteens, like Jap games and comics. Shit's probably the best way to expand your vocab and have a feel for (casual) grammar; and the included furigana helps. Of course that's not to say you should skip grammar books entirely, but such books should only comprise like 10% of your study time. They're guides, the meat of your study time should be elsewhere.
>>
>>381425894
I just don't like the way all the grammar is scattered around in those books. The first Minna gives you, what, one or two uses of の、と、に? Play a game, even a preteen one, for 30 mins and chances are that it won't be the use Minna teaches.

I love me how Dictionaries of basic/intermediate Japanese Grammar books give you the whole cake (how formal it is, when is it used, alternative/similar expressions, almost all the ways a particle can be used...). How it gives you a raw perspective of how things really are, how varied the grammar can be.
>>
(I'm >>381425894)

>>381426196
>Dictionaries of basic/intermediate Japanese Grammar
This right here are the best grammar books. Of course you'd want to start on something that can ease your entry, like Tae Kim. But once you've finished Tae Kim, those two dictionaries are probably your best next step. They're a lot to swallow, but read a section or two a day and by the end of the year your grammar's expanded a lot in a systematic that makes sense. You could probably skip the Advanced 3rd book because that's probably a bit overkill if all you're doing with your Nihongo is playing vidya and reading comics. Do read it if you want to actually work/study in Japan.

Of course, I'll have to reitrate: grammar books should only constitute 10% of your study time.
>>
>>381423739
ps3 one
>>
Wow some really Nice japanese tips here, what other games/media are good for learning?
>>
>>381423739
I want to play these but the fact that the text speed is automatic doesn't let me read at my own pace, which is admittedly pretty slow in Japanese.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.