[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Should I get ARMS /v/?
>>
>>381417095
If you like fighting games. I skipped it. Waiting for Splatoon.
>>
>>381417095
No.
>>
It's a good game, but I don't think its worth the price.
>>
>>381417095
It's a good $20 game
>>
>>381417189
But it doesn't look like a fighting game.

It looks like all the button mashing combo shit I hate about fighting games is gone. Thats whats leaning me towards it
>>
If you own a switch then you probably don't have much else to play
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>381417095
yes, enjoy the fresh online and play it again when they add dlc
or wait until the price drops if it ever does and pick it up when they add more content
>>
>>381417331
It's a fighting game, it's just a little different from most fighting games. It's not like Smash where there's tons of characters and shit to learn, main mode is ranked 1v1. I bought it but I've only played it for a few hours so far. Personally I wish I would have saved my money for Splatoon 2 instead.
>>
Play Wii boxe in dolphin

Same thing
>>
>>381417331
It's more like a legit boxing game than WIi Boxing.

You have to think about you and your opponents character's special traits, you and your opponents ARMS weights, abilities, elemental statuses, stage awareness, etc.
>>
It's the most interesting fighting game since SF3 Third Impact OP
>>
Gets kinda stale fast. You're either playing with someone who doesn't know how to play and just keeps trying to grab you, or you're playing with someone who's not totally incompetent and the match devolves into jump airdashing.

It's a charming game that's easy to pick up and play, but its weakness is also its approachable simplicity. I can't imagine how it'd ever go competitive.
>>
>>381417939
Yeah that invitational was a PAIN to watch...

They way Yabuki played looked fun and different though...
>>
File: tumblr_oqd5jxZ8v11wpp1dfo1_500.jpg (108KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqd5jxZ8v11wpp1dfo1_500.jpg
108KB, 500x506px
>>381417095
Imo get it OP. Its really fun to play. After you sort of get gud its pretty complex with all the different considerations. Also really fun to stomp grab spammers. Worth imo
>>
>>381418081
>Yeah that invitational was a PAIN to watch...
Well of course a game in which for 4 players it was their first time playing the game and the other 4 who only had knowledge of other fighters it's gonna look boring to watch.

The game needs time for people to develop the skills and meta shown off by Mr. Yabuki.
>>
>>381417939
>jump airdashing
Ribbon Girl detected.
>>
So...what rank are you, /v/?

Rank 8 here.
>>
>>381417331
If you button mash you will get your ass whooped, it's mostly about punishing your opponent
>>
>>381417095
Not yet,wait for more DLC characters to arrive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.