[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Unappreciated gems.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 9397-2.jpg (1MB, 1511x2135px) Image search: [Google]
9397-2.jpg
1MB, 1511x2135px
ITT: Unappreciated gems.
>>
This game tanking pretty much killed Sakaguchi. He's stuck in mobile hell now.
>>
miasmata or whatever its called
>>
>>381416810
>>381417063
>Mistwalker's big reveal is just more mobage

Shame.
>>
Dynamite Cop (DC)
Zombie Revenge (DC)
Wetrix (N64 + DC)
>>
File: 7363-Pandora's Tower Album Art.jpg (369KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7363-Pandora's Tower Album Art.jpg
369KB, 1000x1000px
>>381417170
>>381417063

It sucks ass that Last Story and pic related won't get sequels.
>>
>>381417170
>He didn't expect this
>>
File: SLSEXJ-58.png (2MB, 1736x976px) Image search: [Google]
SLSEXJ-58.png
2MB, 1736x976px
>>381416810
It's absolutely incredible what atmosphere this game has. That town and the OST... Holy shit.

Also amazing characters and believable dialogues. Even combat would have been amazing if it wasn't for the easy difficulty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wWQ44-ojjI
>>
>>381417813
The characters were just... alright. Plot-wise the game plays it too safe, and the whole experience is kind of forgettable
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOJuMhtH9ZQ

>>381418008
>thread about underappreciated games
>comes into thread to underappreciate games
Fuck the system.
>>
Too fucking easy. I mean, insultingly easy and you can't change the difficulty.
>>
>>381418085
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlE8B3G37DE
>>
Dagran stabbed Asthar with a glowing sword
This never comes up again

What???
>>
>>381417170
>>381417063
>Square-Enix will never make a good final fantasy again
>Mistwalker will never make a console game again
Just end me now
>>
>>381416810
>gem
Nigger, that game is legit mediocre.

Story is #345433467 uninspired fantasy flick shit, combat is rather meh and pretty wonky at times (whenever I wanted to do a wallrun it was hard to pull off, whenever I didn't want to perform it the MC immediately ran up a wall as soon as I got near it), characters aren't all that interesting, it ran rather bad even though it looked like shit graphically, the zones were pretty small and thus it was haunted by hundreds of loading screens.
>>
>>381416810
I remember getting stuck against some general guy in a tower who was trying to "make me prove myself worthy" or some shit and I could never beat it because of the wonky controls.

Good game tho
>>
Why do people talking about this game suddenly forget the irredeemably awful storyline? The horrible characters? The animu garbage that plagued every corner of every scene? Not to mention the fucking awful AI for party members.
The game tanked because the only thing it had was being pretty and having good music. Everything else was abysmally terrible, specially the characters and storyline which is the main fucking part of an RPG.
>>
>>381416810
>beltan zipper ARPG
>It's okay when Sakaguchi does it
>>
File: spectralsouls_pspbox_usa_org_rp.jpg (604KB, 640x1097px) Image search: [Google]
spectralsouls_pspbox_usa_org_rp.jpg
604KB, 640x1097px
Holy shit this game is great. Why did peoples hate it?
>>
>>381417813
This game is fun but sometimes I feels like the battle is auto completed for me even though I control the character.
>>
I love how the game was so blatantly obvious about its terrible plot twist, you could see them coming from literally miles away.

>gasp! someone's acting on our backs!
>it was... my brother figure, who also happens to be the only person with morally questionable grey choices in our party before hand! literally the only one!
>and also the only character that randomly goes absent!
>and also the only other person with the exact same moveset in battle as the main character!
>SHOCKER
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.