[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't even imagine how badly this will flop in Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Xbox-One-X-970x545.jpg (34KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox-One-X-970x545.jpg
34KB, 970x545px
I can't even imagine how badly this will flop in Japan
>>
Is anyone expecting it to do well in Japan?
>>
>Japan is the only market
>>
Its going to flop everywhere cept for its 1st holiday in usa

Then it will flop everywhere
>>
>>381413994
I don't think Xbox cares at this point, they never sold over there. yakuza owned shops refuse to carry them.
>>
Not even Japan gives a shit about Japan.
Have you seen the new monster hunter?
>>
I doubt it will even ship in Japan. Xbox One sales in Japan order in the hundreds per month.
>>
only american soldiers stationing there and huge westaboos buy xbox in japan
>>
>>381413994
Are you this desperate to come up with something bad about it or did your brain really tell you this would be a good idea for a thread?
>>
>>381414908
Sales to troops wouldn't count since they'd get purchased at the exchange
>>
Are they even launching it in japan? I figure they're not gonna bother with releasing it anywhere but maybe the UK, USA, france, germany. xbone sales are just pathetic pretty much everywhere else in the world, it would likely be a greater cost to ship the xbone X's out.

I almost feel bad for microsoft. They got to watch sony launch the ps4 pro and had time to make an answer to it and make it more powerful, but instead, the pro flopped so bad that it revealed there's really no interest in a premium device if it's not an actual upgrade.
>>
>>381414208
Except Japan is going crazy for the new Monster Hunter.

>>381413994
I honest wonder if they'll even officially sell the XboneX in Japan, certainly not in stores probably requiring a special order through Microsoft's store online.
>>
>>381415096
Microshaft could've bitten the bullet on recreating the Xbox brand and shipped this fucker for the same price as the Xbox One S. They're bleeding money on phones for years and didn't give up while having less than 1% of the market. If they spent that money on consoles they would've done great.
Microsoft can do that while Sony can't.
>>
>>381413994
If can't flop in Japan if you don't sell it in Japan
>thatbalckguywithhisfingertohishead.png
>>
>>381413994
I think it will be about 10 sold every week.
>>
>>381413994

> Weebshit faggots trying to validate their consolewarring by gauging japan's approval

Wow, who the fuck cares.
>>
File: 1435818635420.jpg (181KB, 363x321px) Image search: [Google]
1435818635420.jpg
181KB, 363x321px
I doubt it'll flop and I doubt it will soar.

I think it will simply do... okay. Like the PS4 Pro. It will just kinda be there and some people will buy it occasionally.
>>
>>381413994

Xbox is a north western brand, it wont do anything east of the Atlantic.
Playstation is global, so Sony has that kind of advantage.
>>
>>381415272
that's not really the point though, everyone I know of that doesn't follow gaming thinks the one X is just the next xbox, when they look any deeper and see it's the same one, there's no way they'll buy it, that UHD bluray playback they love to rub in sony's face is in their budget model xbox, there's literally no reason for a non-4k normie to buy an X over an S. they fucked up really really bad.
>>
>>381415528
xbox one x isnt for the normies though its for the core and hardcore consumer.

Xbox is trying to bring vidya back to its former glory.You better support faggot
>>
>>381415735
>former glory
of what, overpriced hardware that I don't want? No games, or rather, games that are on a bunch of other platforms that I can get cheaper, even in the same brand? They rolled the dice with the market wanting a "mid-gen refresh" and it's been met on both ends with a resounding "meh". I doubt the X is gonna cripple MS, it's not gonna kill the xbox brand, but it's definitely going to mean this tech is probably going to be recycled, just like the pro's, for the next generation release in a couple years. We'll see relatively cheaper pricepoints overall because they're just using the same hardware but can now tell devs to focus on just it instead of having to make FOUR FUCKING VERSIONS of a game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.