[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his catchphrase again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: tomba.jpg (44KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
tomba.jpg
44KB, 854x480px
What's his catchphrase again?
>>
>>381413038
Obviously it's "I AM TOMBA THE MIGHTY!"
>>
>>381413038

I like that jump.
>>
>>381413038
''I AM TUROK'' right?
>>
"ID REALLY PREFER IF YOUD BE QUIET"
>>
quality epic thread fucking retards
>>
>>381413038
"Ho!"
"YAH!"
"WAAAH!"
>>
>>381413903
I don't remember Tomba ever saying that.
>>
>>381413903
You mad? Ha ha, yeah, you mad bro
>>
File: 1436668745306.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1436668745306.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
what was his fucking problem?
>>
I HAVE FAST PANTS
>>
>>381414021
That's my exercise for the week
>>
>>381413038
It really sucks that this charming series has fallen victim to autistic memes and can never be discussed seriously on this shit hole ever again. They're genuinely great games that deserve more love than what they're getting from all these underaged faggots who've never even owned a PS1 in their lives.
>>
can I miss a quest by advancing too much in tombi1?
>>
>>381414308
Shut up
>>
>>381414349
If you destroy the barrel on the wobbly wharf, you'll miss a quest.
>>
>>381414308
Since when did Super Mario Bros U get here?
>>
will chibi be the next speedtranny?
>>
>>381414551
ok thanks anon
>>
>>381414384
Tell me, anon, in Tomba! 2, what was your score after you beat the last evil pig and rescued Tabby?
>>
>>381413334
he would never say that
>>
>>381414601
Not under the supervision of his mother.
>>
>>381414638
Idk I've never played it
>>
>>381414668
Tomba doesn't speak at all. Of course he wouldn't. But nobody in this thread even knows this, since as soon as they see "the pink haired caveman guy" they immediately think of some faggot ass speedrunner moment. Fucking sickening.
>>
File: babby.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>>381414601
>>381414693

>speedtranny
>>
>>381414693
>>381414601
Didn't he take 5000$ loan to give it to the YL kickstarter and get a "voice acting gig"?
>>
>>381414812
Looks like the no fun allowed anon is mad that nobody cares about his obscure childhood game.
>>
>>381415017
shut up underage fag. I used to put on my fast pants every morning so I could run to the living room as fast as possible to play Tomba. of course you Facebook kids wouldn't understand.
>>
>>381414812
That's what the fucking guy says in the video, asshole. That Tomba would never say anything like that because he's a mute protagonist.

Why are you so fucking mad? Can you not go a day in your life without talking about an obscure PS1 game, and that's why you're so mad at people having fun in these threads because they're not doing what you want them to do?

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>381413038
"OH LOOK! AN ARROW! AREN'T THESE GAME DESIGNERS WONDERFUL?"
>>
>>381414937
I didn't hear about that, but it's so autistic that I believe it.
>>
>>381414937
>>381415223
It was $8000, and he pussied out right before doing it.
>>
>>381413903
I'd really prefer it if you'd be quiet.
>>
File: 1466448430691.png (31KB, 123x124px) Image search: [Google]
1466448430691.png
31KB, 123x124px
FUCK EVERYONE
TOMBA IS MY FAVORITE GAME
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE SGDQ MEMES

please just go play tomba 1 and 2.
you'll have a good time
>>
>>381414812
>tfw the childhood game you go back to play ever year is a meme
>>
>>381415342
It's trolley time you dumb frogposter
>>
This game sure has an interesting play style to it
>>
>>381415017
>>381415102
I respectfully ask you anons to play Tomba! and Tomba! 2 before participating in these threads next time. I'm not trying to be an ass hole, the thing is, I'm angry because this is literally a meme game to 90-95% of this board. That percentage has never even played the games before and they hop in on the meme spouting because hahaha funny awkward moment happened.

It really is a shame that this board is taking a dump on these games since they're actually very good and made with a lot of love. The reason why I'm not mad about some shit like Pannenkoek ruining Super Mario 64 discussion is because almost everyone has at least played that game, so everyone understands how batshit crazy the things he does in the game are. The only thing people know about Tomba is the fact that someone was told to shut up for being an obnoxiously annoying retard in the middle of a focused activity.
>>
>>381415736
i respectfully ask you to suck my dick dude lol
>>
>>381415397
It really is depressing seeing Tomba threads pop up on here and I can't even be excited to enter one anymore because it's all just memes.
>>
>>381415736
My point is, why does it matter? Do you really like the games that much? Is there really that much to discuss?

If you want to discuss the game, then fine, but don't act like memes in threads is exclusively a Tomba thing. It'll happen in just about any thread about a game that's mildly popular.

If you want something bad, try discussing the new Wolfenstein without political shit being introduced 10 posts in. The problem is 4chan, not the people in Tomba threads.
>>
>>381414812
as far as i remember all he does is grunt when he talks to people or takes damage
zippo did the talking for him
>>
>>381413038
"pippi pido poppi ppippo poppi, pii pii"
>>
>>381416082
You're right. Zippo was pretty much his mouth. Thank you for showing at least some sort of knowledge about the games, that's extremely rare in these threads.

Fun Fact: At the beginning of Tomba! after having his bracelet taken away from him, Tomba is seen running into the background as he jumps and says, "Yahoo!".

His only spoken dialogue. You might call me autistic for sharing that, but who cares.
>>
>>381416360
still got the original disks and playstation in a drawer somewhere
kinda sucks that the series is dead and relegated to meme fodder but if it gets some folks to play it shits isn't too bad
>>
>>381416482
I'd say it's easy to play them today, but the port they added to the PS3 PSN Classics page for Tomba! 2 really fucking sucks and is an unplayable buggy mess. Tomba! port was flawless though. At least there's still emulation. But then again, even that wouldn't capture the same feeling as playing it on an actual PS1, so the series really has died a horrible death.
>>
>>381416724
What happened to Tomba 2? I'd been meaning to play it, but hadn't purchased it yet.
>>
>>381416836
The team that worked on bringing it to PS3 shit the bed hard. It's almost identical to the emulated version with the same issues. The music tracks are fucked up and don't loop correctly anymore. Sometimes music from the next area starts playing instead of it looping the current area music. The game runs like complete ass at less than 15 fps and it feels extremely unresponsive. I can't believe it was released in its current state.
>>
>>381416836
The Japanese version of Tomba! 2 is up as well but please do not buy that one either. I played that one as well to see if it was any better, and it's actually worse. I guess the Japanese version had a different development process than the English release because some music and sound effects are completely different or just flat out not there, and honestly, the first starting Fishing Village's Japanese OST is trash compared to the English version.
>>
>>381415736
I unironically love those games. I still remember when my friend gave me his copy of Tombi 2. I gave him my "One Piece Mansion", because I thought it was a game based on the anime. Of course, he fell for the same trap and thus I enjoyed my first (and probably one of the best) Adventure/Platformer/RPG ever.
Yes, that awkward moment was hilarious. I always cringe when watching it. But it's frustrating that a gem like that is almost entirely associated with the meme.
With all that said, don't lose your head over it, Anon. There are plenty others who like the games.
I appreciate your passion for the game.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.