[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone picked it up this week? How is it as far as relatively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 3607538l.jpg (98KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
3607538l.jpg
98KB, 600x325px
Anyone picked it up this week? How is it as far as relatively low-budget SRPGs go?
>>
There are some minor pacing issues as even a 3 v 3 fight can last around 20 minutes, but that can be attributed to the fact that the AI run the fuck away if things look unfavorable to them and heal, use buffs, heal their allies, buff their allies, and even position themselves to block enemies from approaching their weak points.
The job system is fun too as you can choose two jobs to draw skills from and change them on a whim to whatever else you want, but it gets pretty easy if you're used to SRPGs. Overall it feels like I'm playing War of the Lions again and it's nice, though I'm playing it on the Vita.
>>
I was gonna pick it up but damn, I didn't know it was a full priced $60, thought it would be $40 for some reason. I'll definitely pick it up when it drops in price, not enough Tactics games out on PS4
>>
>>381412560
>thought it would be $40 for some reason.

That's the Vita version. I got mine for $32 with prime.
>>
>>381412359
Honestly, is it worth full price or am I better off waiting for a reduction in a couple of months after it fails to light up the charts?
>>
>>381412709

I would only recommend it to strong fans of SRPGs. I've been playing it for 2 days so far, and while there are optional battles you can do at shrines and such, there hasn't actually been a deviating path on the world map. It's just one long path so far, which leaves me wondering whether or not the world map was even needed in the first place.
I love the game so far, but unless you're dying for an SRPG I'd wait. I wouldn't buy it at all on the PS4 either, but that's mainly because each mission can take anywhere between 30 - 60 minutes at a time and the sleep mode + significantly cheaper price of the Vita version is highly preferred. I'd way wait a month unless you want to play an SRPG. I got mine day 1 and don't regret it at all, but you'll be paying like, twice the amount of money I did for the PS4 version so I don't know.
>>
File: 1478169951940.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478169951940.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>381412929
Aight, well thanks for the advice, senpai!
>>
>>381413502

Hopefully it was ledgible. I'm pretty fucking shitfaced right now.
>>
Waiting for the PC version.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.