[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you like, but others hate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: undertale_by_kyokinoeko-d9g7xms.png (71KB, 1366x1634px) Image search: [Google]
undertale_by_kyokinoeko-d9g7xms.png
71KB, 1366x1634px
In this thread we post games we unironically like, but others hate. I'll go first.
>>
fuck off retard
>>
File: mortal_kombat_armageddon.jpg (14KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
mortal_kombat_armageddon.jpg
14KB, 211x300px
This is unironically one of my favorite Mortal Kombat solely for the fact that I can custom make my own fighters.
>>
File: every night.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
every night.gif
55KB, 248x248px
why did this game blow up? it didn't have any special mechanics that are groundbreaking or unique in any way, the sprite work was sub-par, and the music was actually pretty good, but not as much as people praise it as.
>>
>>381411709
Why does Undertale get so much hate? It's a fun game, with a great soundtrack, and quirky humor.
>>
File: finch_logo_large[1].jpg (145KB, 2184x1792px) Image search: [Google]
finch_logo_large[1].jpg
145KB, 2184x1792px
>>381411637

Undertale is cool. I like the skeletons and the music.

I liked the Edith Finch game, I cried when they did the story about the baby drowning.
>>
>>381411821
Because it's popular and this is /v/

>>381411834
That was a good part but what was going on tho?
Why are they "cursed"?
Are they really?
And the whole story about the house getting there as a boat and stuff, what was that about?
>>
File: 1497068331722.png (123KB, 226x206px) Image search: [Google]
1497068331722.png
123KB, 226x206px
I've seen a ton of resistance to competetive Melee, so that i guess
>>
>>381411820
Maybe it was the humor? Or it could also be that it allowed you to play the game in 3 different modes that actually changed the way the game ended.
>>
>>381411820
It was released with perfect timing
>Homestuck on hiatus
>Homestuck fans hear about a new game made by the guy who makes Homestuck music
>Steven Universe released around the same time, preaching peace and non-violence stuff
>People want more of it, and finding out that there's a video game that has just that makes them want to buy it
>>
>>381411821
Before it was popular /v/ loved this game
>>
>>381412657
This. We knew the game's discussions were gonna become shit real fast so threads actually mentioned posting in them as fast as possible before the tumblr audience gets too unbearable to even mention the game.

There were plenty of criticisms on the shitty gameplay and inconsistent artstyles but praise for everything else.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.