[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games where your father is the main antagonist/final boss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault (3).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Games where your father is the main antagonist/final boss?
>>
>>381410371
MGS2
>>
>>381410371
MG
>>
>press f if heihachi did nothing wrong
>>
>>381410371
FFX
>>
File: 1348153212-1381067-ok.jpg (86KB, 364x400px) Image search: [Google]
1348153212-1381067-ok.jpg
86KB, 364x400px
>>381410563
F

Also all the endings in that game sucked ass and were out of character.

And the story mode didn't make a single shred of sense.
>>
>>381410596
That was Yu Yevon though.
>>
>>381410638
What do you mean? His wife played a 14 year long con to make him fall in love with her demon ass to give birth to a son, and after he loves her she tries to kill him because he's a bad man, but he kills her so while she's in hell or some shit she sends a demon mega fighter person to kill her son and former husband to stop them from doing bad things or some shit. it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>381410897
Yu Yevon is the final boss, but Jecht its the antagonist.
>>
>>381411049
>jecht makes you a real person
>gives you your first sword
>gives his sword as the final platform you defeat Yevon on
>sets up events so that you can finally break the endless sin/summoner cycle once he's too far gone to help

>antagonist

yeah ok
>>
>>381411049
From what I remember, it was Yu Yevon making Jecht do all that shit though. He really didn't want to but he had no choice.

Haven't played it in a while though. Don't want to see if it doesn't hold up.
>>
File: mishima.png (430KB, 1354x671px) Image search: [Google]
mishima.png
430KB, 1354x671px
>>381410957
>14 year long con
But why did she do this, he didn't do anything. He hadn't even challenged Jinpachi for the Zaibatsu until AFTER he killed

>he's a bad man
Again, he hadn't done anything yet. The thing that made him stop being a manly family man was having to murder his wife.

>she sends a demon mega fighter person to kill her son and former husband to stop them from doing bad things or some shit.
Why would she need to kill her son, and why does any of that matter when she for no reason is the catalyst for everyone to become "bad" in the first place.
>>
Chrono Cross
>>
>>381410371
START
PUFFIN'
BOY
>>
>>381410563
F

Though all the mishimas are scum.
>>
>>381410371
Real life.
>>
>>381412874
How come?
>>
>>381412618
Tales of Xillia 2
No More Heroes
>>
MY BOY AIN'T MUCH

B U T H E S A L L I V E G O T
>>
Why is Hank Hill so sexual?
>>
File: 131994.jpg (9KB, 260x160px) Image search: [Google]
131994.jpg
9KB, 260x160px
>>381413938
Because of Peggy. Think of it, Who the fuck would ever want to commit their lives to a woman like that? She's fucking annoying, she's a shithead, she tries her darnest to be funny, but god damn does she fail at that. She's just the worst. She gottta have a fucking bomb pussy to keep hank at bay. That's either the tightest, sweetest, most perfect pussy ever imagined or hank is a fucking clown cuck no better than dale. My bet is on the mad pussy, cause hank ain't no bitch you know? He actually works a day job and keeps his lawn clean while loving his son/family, Better than any of your dads did.
>>
Baldur's Gate, in a way. He only shows up once or twice, but the whole series is about stopping your siblings from resurrecting him/stealing his power for themselves.
>>
>>381414254
I always knew Hank was a sex weirdo, tell ya hwat.
>>
SO
ARE YOU CHINESE OR JAPANESE?

.... CHINESE...
... OR JAPANESE?
>>
>Hank has a narrow urethra
>Bobby is illegitimate child of Bill
>This is why Peggy is weird around Bill

think about it
>>
>>381414764
except good hank also looked like a little bobby as well
bobby, at the very least, comes from hill genes
he's all hill no bill
>>
File: file.png (228KB, 528x337px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
228KB, 528x337px
>>381414764
Nah senpai, Bobby is Cotton's son, that's why she's so hostile torwards him.
>>
Bayonetta
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.