[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT, games not suited for casual fags.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Prey.jpg (5KB, 145x186px) Image search: [Google]
Prey.jpg
5KB, 145x186px
I nominate Prey. Loads of depth, no pain in the ass cutscenes, no token lesbians though you play as a token Asian protagonist - and the game has quick fucking saves (remember them)?
>>
>ITT: games not suited for anyone
ftfy
ps. We get it, you paid full price of this turd and are frantically trying to justify it
>>
File: Capcom.jpg (390KB, 1284x917px) Image search: [Google]
Capcom.jpg
390KB, 1284x917px
>>381411697
Hey look, a casual fag. Guess OP was right.

Here are my nominations.
>>
I will also nominate World Ends With You, literally a game no casual can touch without needing it to be a shit phone port.
>>
File: IMG_6424.png (650KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6424.png
650KB, 569x802px
>>381410180
>nu-prey has depth
Ahahaha! Horrible gunplay consisting of two actual guns, autismal stealth mechanics that don't work, horrible writing and two (2) actual characters, one being you and the other your fat brother. Shitty leveling system, bland as fuck psychic powers like force blast (wow!) and the ability to turn yourself into furniture. Mimics literally just get stun-locked by the wrench and everything else just shoots ranged AOE blasts at you in a pathetic attempt to diversify the combat. I got about two-thirds through the game before I completely lost interest and uninstalled it.
>no token lesbians
I assume you somehow missed the side quest with the Asian chick and her dead girlfriend? I'm impressed OP, you didn't even make me have to scroll down into the replies to prove yourself retarded. You cleared it up with your very first post.
>>
>>381412982
>two (2) actual characters, one being you and the other your fat brother
So, you didn't play the game. Pretty standard /v/ post, I will give you.
>>
>>381413190
I said actual characters, not half-done side characters with a dozen lines of dialogue. I literally said in my post that I played the game up until it got too
boring to finish. But go on OP, keep defending your beloved pile of shit while trying to ignore how stinky it is.
>>
>>381413259
Why are you so upset about OP having fun?
>>
>>381413259
Hey man, you're a casual fag, that's cool and all but it's not what anyone wants out of a human being. Good thing you're a half-done side character in the existence of anyone who's ever met you.
>>
>>381413190
he's a /pol/ shill

they don't play games but get triggered and whine about anything with a minority or woman in it like it's the worst thing that ever happened
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.