[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth playing as a big fan of Etrian Odyssey who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 357264_front.jpg (127KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
357264_front.jpg
127KB, 640x569px
Is this worth playing as a big fan of Etrian Odyssey who has never played a Persona game? Been meaning to, but haven't gotten around to it.
>>
?_?
>>
This game is only for persona fans
>>
>>381408562
Reminser that recently Atlus copyrighted the name "persona Q 2". What would be your reaction if this is the game where we must rescue P3's MC?
>>
>>381408562

Maybe play Persona 3 and/or 4 before Q so you could fully appreciate the 3-way crossover. As a game in of itself I very much enjoyed it.

The Q versions of the 3 and 4 cast are heavily simplified (since there's so many characters), so keep that in mind if you decide to jump into Q without playing any of the others.
>>
Its pretty alright for an EO game but its super heavy on the fanservice
If you do end up interested in the Persona shit the game will probably warp your views of it though
>>
>>381408562
Play it for the fan service, but dont be surprised if you get bored of it by the fourth dungeon, especially if you know/figure out how to break the game
>>
>>381408562
bought the game last weekend and currently almost at the end of the second dungeon.
i personally think its a good game to play with the only play with Elizabeth increasing the damn prices each time to heal
>>
>>381408562
Yes

you don't need to be a Persona fan to enjoy the gameplay, it's only fanservice anyway
>>
I played it, didn't pay much attention to whether the story was good or the characters were extreme. Game play was good. Don't know why people are so autistic all the time about everything
>>
>>381408562
The dungeons are pretty interesting. A lot of FOE avoiding.

The characters are very simplified and pretty charmingly voice acted so you don't have to play Persona to like them or memorize their personalities
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.