[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gears 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I heard you could buy this on Xbone and get a PC copy, does that only apply for digital or can I grab a used copy and then get it on PC?
>>
Only digital buddy
>>
>>381406615
I got my friend's xbox one I can use, thought about grabbing it on gamestop, beat it and then return it after a week.

How long is the campaign? Is the online alive?
>>
>>381406729
I'm not sure exactly how long the campaign is but, you can definitely beat it in one medium-long session. Multiplayer is pretty active, there are new maps added every so often and their free.
>>
>>381406958
Any co-op splitscreen on it?
>>
>>381407116
yup
>>
Don't bother, the PC version this deal covers isn't steam version, it's windows store version. I got a cdkey with my gpu. It's shit. And downloading 100gigs from windows store is cancer inducing.
>>
>>381408071
Friend of mine is offering a key for 25 dollars (Xbone/PC), should I take it?
>>
>>381408357
If you ever played any Gears before, fuck no, especially if you want to play on the PC. If you never had any Gears experience, maybe you might have a good time in the multiplayer
>>
The multiplayer in 4 is as good as any of the other gears games.
>>
>>381408604
It plays just like 3 though.

And 3 is the best one for multiplayer
>>
>>381408604
I played 1, and 2 back in the 360 days (2008), been playing 1 remastered for xbone with a bud, so I felt like playing 4.

Did they fuck up bad on it? Seems like a good price for it tho, but I'm listening.
>>
>>381408801
The story of 4 is nothing revolutionary, but still fine.
Multiplayer is the best of the series, imo.
>>
>>381406415
How the fuck does this game take 250 GB to install. WTF?
>>
>>381408071
There is no steam version of GoW 4.
>>
>>381408801
The story is snooze fest, GoW1 was much better. I'm not much of a Gears multiplayer guy, I wouldn't pay 25 bucks personally, but that's just me. Since Gears 4 was a bundle with GPU's when gtx10xx dropped, there still might be cheap cdkeys online to grab, people sell that shit all the time. Might look into that before you take the deal from your friend.
>>
>>381409527
Cdkeys is 25.99, but it comes with an xbox one/PC version.

Been thinking about getting it for pc and giving a bro of mine the xbone version code, would that work or will microsoft kike my shit up and stop me?
>>
Go ahead. Game now has full crossplay. I play horde regularly on my pc though as sniper you will be leagues ahead of the xbone players
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.