[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you were the first person to do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: jar.jpg (191KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
jar.jpg
191KB, 800x440px
I was the first person in the world to enter this vase and kill myself. Looking back, I doubt anyone knew a game could be this nonlinear in 1998, but my rationale to arrive at this decision was purely accidental. You see, English is my second language so as a youngling I thought that I had missed some vital clue about this vase's purpose and that I was supposed to jump in. So I spent hours trying until I finally succeeded. I will never forget the adrenaline-packed moment when I saw the screen fade to black followed by that eerie sound.

Your turn.
>>
I was the first one to fuck your mom
>>
I was the first person to fuck op's mom's mom
>>
>>381405331
I was the first person alive
Ask me any questions that you have
>>
There was a hidden gramophone in Amnesia's main campaign, in the same area with the yellow flow rod on the other side of the broken window.
Nobody believed me for years.
>>
>>381405785
I was the first to fuck this guys mom
>>
I was the first person to fuck.
>>
>>381405785
>>381405846
I was the first person to fuck these two anon's moms.
>>
>>381405862
How's Eve doing?
>>
>>381405862
fuck off adam, go acquire some praxis or something
>>
>>381405331
i was the first person to suck dick
>>
>>381405331
I was the first person to catch Mewtwo or find the talking Grunt in Halo AMA
>>
>>381405331
I actually coined the term "mustard race" that turned into a lesser shit meme, you can believe me or not, I dont even give a fuck and rarely post.
>>
>>381406048
Stupid cunt ate an apple that a shape shifter jew told her to eat lmao
>>381406123
Will try
>>
I was the first guy to say bazinga in public
>>
>>381408571
You should be locked up in an asylum you maniac
>>
I was the first person.
>>
I was
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.