[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>381403181
can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
Everyone because speedrunning is gay.
>>
>>381403181

The person not speedrunning the game.

>>381403229

The dude to his right (our left) was being annoying. The speedrunner said something to the effect of "could you shut the fuck up?" Thus, a meme was born.
>>
>sitting on the couch which is reserved for friends of the runner and commentators when you know neither the runner nor the game
chibi
>>
>>381403229

Autistic speed running competition with Chibi (guy in the hoodie) a famous paper mario speed runner and caveman, who is also famous for doing speedruns on dogshit old games nobody play.

Basically chibi was being an autist and making really cringe worthy commentary and jokes on the side and near the end Caveman basically told him to shut the fuck up in the most passive aggressive way possible and then it became EVEN more awkward because Chibi sat there like a pussy and took it.
>>
The couch is for run experts and close friends of the runner. Caveman would still be right if he told Chibi to fuck off as soonnas he sat
>>
>>381403391
>in the most passive aggressive way possible
Would that be considered passive aggressive? the dude straight tells him to shut up.
>>
>>381403632
No he doesn't, he says "I would really prefer it if you would be quiet."
>>
Admittedly I thought caveman got a little too pent up at that "moment", motherfucker needs to calm the fuck down.

but still I understand why he reacted the way he did, he was trying to focus on the run and Chibi kept saying stupid shit. I don't wanna blame chibi but he's literally just telling dumbass jokes cause the nigger's lonely as fuck and wants to make friends, but ultimately he just comes off as annoying.

There's a time and place for everything. If you're just gonna be an awkward fuck don't put your ass at the forefront of the stage.
>>
>>381403714
I always thought passive aggressive statements try to cover what you mean by saying some other thing, in some sort of "indirect" way, that sentence seems rather direct.
>>
File: 1497644282227.jpg (346KB, 800x772px) Image search: [Google]
1497644282227.jpg
346KB, 800x772px
I LIKE THAT JUMP
>>
>>381403391
>>381403632
>>381403714
>>381403783

Honestly after learning more about Chibi because of this whole ordeal I really do pity him. Pretty sure it was his birthday on this day and there's a tweet he made saying he packed fucking CONDOMS "just in case".

He also said how he was nervous as fuck for this AGDQ and then caveman puts him the fuck down live in front of thousands. I'm surprised he never offed himself

have you guys seen those videos where his mom interrupts him live on stream during speed runs. Niggas life is shit
>>
Caveman was clearly annoyed from the start but took all that time to finally tell him to be quiet. Instead of being responsive he should have ignored and shut him down much earlier.

It's hard not to feel sorry for Chibi, he's clearly autistic and seems fairly inoccent though I don't know much about him.
>>
>>381403391
Chibi didn't speedrun shit when this happened and his only fame related to paper mario was getting caught cheating.
>>
>>381403181
Shut the fuck up Chibi and stop forcing yourself onto /v/.

Only mega autists such as Chibi are persistent enough to drag this forced meme for more than a year
>>
>>381404060
weaponized autism in its purest form
>>
File: bwAji60.jpg (18KB, 250x322px) Image search: [Google]
bwAji60.jpg
18KB, 250x322px
everyone blames chibi for his autism but no one ever makes fun of caveman for his aspergers

Caveman was worse in my book though I can't excuse Chibi's retardation
>>
>>381404775
chibi go home
>>
Why was chibi even on the couch? Towards the end of the run caveman mentioned that he didn't know who chibi was.
>>
>>381403229
Autistic guy in green stripes (chibi) was an audience member that somehow wandered onto the couch reserved for runners and remained there without question before being told off by the runner seated next to him (caveman) for annoying him.
>>
File: ed2.png (892KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
ed2.png
892KB, 600x1040px
Where's the AGDQ cringe videos. post em
>>
>>381403181
This was much funnier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys
>>
>>381404775
How could you possibly hold this opinion.
>>
>>381404568
this is pure /v/ kino underaged. it's never going anywhere
>>
If you defend Chibi, chances are you're the Chibi of your friends group.
>>
>>381405040

Nobody knows. He just sat down without being invited.
>>
>>381405320
This
>>
Caveman was as polite as he possibly could have been considering this person that he didn't know was sitting there being annoying the entire time. There was no reason for him to be there, and even less reason for him to have been talking the entire time.
>>
>>381405180
>ifunny
kill yourself mobile,reddit poster
>>
>>381404775
Don't you mean cavewoman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ETUzY_RYhg
>>
>>381405495
i think your missing the point of the cringe aspect
>>
>>381403181
I have a bad memory remind me again?
>>
>could you stop?
>>
>>381403181
Caveman for not telling chibi to fuck off at the start.
Chibi for being an annoying idiot.
>>
The autist was being annoying and the guy was kind of a dick, but I understand his frustration. But all speedrunners are autistic faggots anyway so nobody wins.
>>
>>381404136
Yeah honestly I don't know who Chibi is but I felt pretty bad for him in that video, even though he was being annoying.
>>
>>381403714
>"but yeah, you were right"
>>
>Chibi gets shit on for being an unfunny autist
>People start to support him because they think he was just trying to be nice but was awkward
>They tune in to Chibi's streams
>Realize just how autistic he is (has an unironic vigil for Iwata and sings terribly, talks about having to wear a dog collar because it was from a relative and it's "the source of his dark powers", also unironically)
>Everyone starts to realize that Caveman was in the right and Chibi is just an unfunny autist

That was so great to watch all that go down. Just everybody doing a massive 180 on Chibi after realizing how he really is.

That being said, I guess at least he isn't Cosmo tier bad. He's close, but at least he actually still speedruns.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.