[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win? HAAH WAAW thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mym naan isi.png (39KB, 285x622px) Image search: [Google]
mym naan isi.png
39KB, 285x622px
Who would win?

HAAH WAAW thread.
>>
GgogG. I'm thinking he has Monsoon-esque magnesis/telepathy powers to let him swag on a motherfucker all he wants.

Plus, KlolK's fuckin' balls are just hangin' out for all to see and exploit.
>>
>>381402284
Are you fucking kidding me? Look at that strong stance of KlolK. Look at his hands at his waist.

Meanwhile, GgogG is going "RUR IM SCURRY!"
>>
>>381401671
>>
>>381402793
Good fucking chance that stance is gonna hold after a few kicks to the sack, what with him flailing it around with reckless abandon. Then again, he might be numb to it.

GgogG has no weaknesses. He has the superior mind. His body is trained to react in picoseconds. You will fail.
>>
>>381403186
What fucking body? He has a single leg with two feet and his shoulders and up just float above it.

KlolK on the otherhand is a ballsack tripod. He's also got a hole in the middle of his body for your hand to get stuck in.
>>
i'm not sure if klolk's speedbag sized ballsack is an advantage or disadvantage
>>
>>381403365
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>381403363
>What fucking body?
That's the point. He jukes and jives around so that you can't hit him. His AGI stat is maxed out. Max crit rate, max dodge rate... GgogG is indestructible.

KlolK is just one bad knife accident from being the saddest motherfucker ever.
>>
>>381403365
With how far it's dangling and the size of it, I don't think it's a weak spot.
>>
>>381403867
What if he hits him though? GgogG is fucked. KlolK's claws could fuck him up in a heartbeat, and he's got horns. And those teeth.
>>
>>381404007
GgogG's knee-spike has that covered. He can have that shit jammed in so fast KlolK can't go in for the kill. I don't want to say you're deluded in thinking KlolK can win, but you're really fighting an uphill battle.
>>
File: I AM THE ONE WITH THE GUG.png (226KB, 673x1097px) Image search: [Google]
I AM THE ONE WITH THE GUG.png
226KB, 673x1097px
>>381404443
>Implying KlolK's ballsack isn't a flail.

Fine, whatever.

How about these two?
>>
>>381405389
>Even in death I still serve.

I dunno man, I'm partial to the one with the big green lights, but that's because I have the attention span of a bird.
>>
File: I AM THE ONE WITH THE GUG.png (214KB, 673x1097px) Image search: [Google]
I AM THE ONE WITH THE GUG.png
214KB, 673x1097px
>>381405674
>I serve the Heirarchy

Maybe this will help?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.