[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Chasers: turn based RPG Gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: breastchasers.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
breastchasers.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDgtf7ZMFPY

Thoughts?
>>
>>381401262
Joe mad has a game out? Nice monkia tits.
>>
I've been waiting for a continuation to Battle Chasers for a while, hopefully this is good.
>>
>western
It's shit
>>
Great animation, and the writing should at least be decent, all I'm hoping for is the gameplay isn't too basic and repetetitive
>>
>>381401797
Thats what im fearing. Can they finally make a good game?
>>
>>381401613
4 October he will i guess
>>
>>381401262

Wait what the hell happened to gully's gauntlets here why are they novelty box gloves
>>
File: not[1].jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
not[1].jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>I don't always fight, but when I do... I win !
>>
>>381401262
>that combat
how awful
>>
>have no idea what this is
>look it up
>9 issues in 4 years
>didn't even finish the story
Lol, and this got funded?
Enjoy your vaporware.
>>
>>381401262
Hmm.. I'm a sucker for RPG's so i'll probably still try this one. How the hell did they get the rights for Guts?
>>
>>381402269

how does it feel to post on the level of youtube comments
doesn't it make you want to reevaluate your life and the decisions that lead you here
>>
>>381402219
yeah that clip in the OP sure looks like vaporware
>>
>>381402498
How does it feel to post on the level of shitposting on 4chan
doesn't it make you want to reevaluate your life and the decisions that lead you here
>>
>>381402127
its near mobile tier, but these games only work with a story and interesting characters
otherwise
and the soundstage at least seems.. produced
>>
>>381402730

So, insecure and defensive, I see
Good, maybe that'll make you want to elevate yourself a bit in the future
>>
>>381402269
>the rights for Guts?
thats his identical twin non copyrighted brother, Grits
>>
>>381402806
and you are an angry person who is literally frothing at the mouth because i found it funny he looks like Guts. How asspained are you again?
>>
Everything thing they show or talk about is the dungeons and combat... not really what I think of when I hear Battle Chasers RPG. I'm more interested in the story and world. So for now I'm more excited about the possibility of the comic continuing.
>>
>>381401262
Love how the robot person punches stuff, but that girl's voice is fucking annoying.
Hope there's an option to mute that.
>>
>>381401262
Can't wait, looks real good.
>>
>>381401992
Guessing she's got a weapon equipped or something.
>>
>>381403110
probably, but not just hers
fuck i want to make a program that does this but I have no idea if its even possible
something that sits between sound output in windows and basically tags anything going through
then you can block whatever it tags until its the sound you want to filter out
>>
>>381401262
I do not remember Monika's tits being that small
>>
>>381402917
Phoneposting should be banned.
>>
>>381402219
>This
>Vaporware
>LMFAO THEY DIDNT GET TO EVEN FINISH THEIR COMIC LOLLING @ THIS COMIC CONFIRMED FOR SHIT

The fuck? I haven't even read the fucking comic, but the fact the guy cares enough to bring it back in itself shows there's some love in it, and that's respectable on it's own. Just helps that it actually looks good, there's so few legit good turn-based RPGs these days/
>>
File: battle chasers.jpg (152KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
battle chasers.jpg
152KB, 650x1000px
>>381404685

As someone who read the comic let me just say, Joe Mad's work ethic IS something to be concerned about.

Isn't the comic supposed to pick up alongside the game? I remember seeing that as part of a stretch goal
>>
>>381404876
well, it was published under Cliffhanger, so I guess we're always waiting for a release in suspense?
>>
>>381404876
"serves as a continuation and jumping-on point of the original comic book series"

From the wiki. And what's with his work ethic? What'd he do? ... Or not do?
>>
>>381404685
>looks good
As someone that knows absolutely nothing about this franchise, this looks 100% like a throwaway mobile game, from the graphics to the gameplay, art design, even the fucking name.
>>
I'm hoping this isn't shit had my eye on it ever since i learned of it.
>>
>>381405181
refer to >>381402219

as a former fan of the series, the guy was notorious for delaying issues. think Yoshihiro Togashi, sans the health problems.

other than that, not much else i'm aware of.
>>
>>381405181
>... Or not do?

Make his fucking comic. He was sort of hot shit in the 90s, did some shit for marvel but was more interested in trying to get a game career going. I think ultimately he ever did game wise though was some art for Gekido (who remembers that shit) and some Clive Barker game
>>
>>381405834
I think ultimately he ever did game wise though was some art for Gekido (who remembers that shit)

I do. but yeah, it was shit

>and some Clive Barker game
this, I didn't hear about.

don't forget the Darksiders series.

I always did thought he had far too many gaming stuff in his studio in one of those Wizard magazine interviews.
>>
>>381401262
Hasn't this comic been on hiatus for twenty years or something?
>>
>>381406376

Issue 9 came out in 2001. The prelude issue was 1998. So yeah that's not even a dozen issues over the course of 4 years.

I can understand the occasional delay shit happens but for fuck's sake.
>>
File: CwrwRIxXUAETwkG.jpg (442KB, 1200x1081px) Image search: [Google]
CwrwRIxXUAETwkG.jpg
442KB, 1200x1081px
>>381401262
Since ive seen the first shit of this im totaly in!
>Guts in a an RPG? Why not eh
>>
The weirdest part of how it ended was that not only was it a massive cliffhanger but the team wasn't even really formed yet. It will be interesting to see how the game sort of "glosses over" that
>>
Looks pretty cool, actually. I know nothing about the source material.

I just hope there's an option to increase the battle speed. It looks really slow.
>>
Why won't they reprint a collection? I hate how much these go for online.
>>
>>381406969

you could get the digital versions
>>
How do those turns work? I know it's based on speed but is there any way to determine who will appear next in the queue?
>>
>>381405373
What's wrong with the gameplay?

>can switch characters and characters have overworld abilities like in Breath of Fire
>can see enemies and actively run from battles
>multitude of special abilities, traditional magic mixed with some sort of charge system when you hit enemies with normal attacks
>debuff system and enemies with unique defenses, like those spikey tank things

Looks fairly solid to me. Granted, that art style does just scream "HEY, REMEMBER BLIZZARD FANTASY GAMES?" but it doesn't cheap or poorly done.
>>
Game looks really pretty and the source material is great. I hope this ends up being a good game
>>
>>381405181
I worked in the comic industry when he did his thing. He put out the series in the late 90s but would take up to 6 months to put an issue out. He put out a total of 9 issues and had solicitations for issue 10 that comic dealers took preorders for and never put it out. Here we are 16 years later and he still hasn't released the tenth issue.
>>
>>381411182
>I worked in the comic industry when he did his thing.

Doing what? If you don't mind my asking
>>
>>381411401
I was an inker at the time but since that didn't pay the bills I also provided comics to business' locally where I used to live I mainly focused on privately owned businesses in a college town that could benefit from the extra business. Plus I did trade shows as a dealer.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.