[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Mario believes in a higher power beyond star shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: praise-a jesus.png (2MB, 1340x864px) Image search: [Google]
praise-a jesus.png
2MB, 1340x864px
Do you think Mario believes in a higher power beyond star shit
>>
>>381400676
star shit IS the highest power

it always has been in just about every Mario game ever
>>
>>381400676
Sure, he goes go-karting and plays tennis with her every weekend.
>>
>>381400749
oh wait I forgot that Odyssey will have Moons

but whatever
>>
Isn't Rosalina pretty much a goddess? She creates planets.
>>
File: 1467804434066.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467804434066.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
mario believes in space
>>
>>381400676
Pretty sure Mario believes he is God at this point.
>>
mario loves jesus like any other good american
>>
>>381400676
Unfortunately.
>>
>>381400676
thank you, op. thank you.
>>
>>381401363
hahaha, i can't wait share this on r/4chan, they are gonna freak! good job anonymous!!!
>>
>>381401110
see
>>381401212
>>
>>381400676
I don't think mario thinks that deeply. He's a simple, blue collar man. When shit gets fucked you go fix it. When everything cool just enjoy being alive. That's it.
>>
>>381401212
he looks afraid. clearly the jews are forcing him to do this. the fact that one of the answers mentions easter is an allegory for mario holding on to the last vestiges of his former religion through the brainwashing
>>
He's Italian, figure that out by yourself
>>
>>381401363
Imagine being so fucking retarded you thought this was worth a screencap
>>
>>381401363
woah epic reddit xD
>>
>>381402685
Flying Spaghetti Monster?
>>
File: CDpsSNLWoAAXUmo.jpg (26KB, 600x266px) Image search: [Google]
CDpsSNLWoAAXUmo.jpg
26KB, 600x266px
>>381400676
BING BING ALLAHU AKBAR

MAMA MIA
>>
Depends of the continuity.
In the main games, there's really no reason to think so. The Mushroom Kingdom does not have religious buildings and no higher powers are implied.

In the Paper Mario series, you have the Star Spirits who watch over the Star Rod, and Stars who bring people's wishes to the Star Rod. So, there's a higher power that is clearly shown, and the Stars are also shown to be revered. Active temples are not shown, but abandoned temples are: you have at least the Crystal Palace and the Poshley Sanctum.

In the Mario & Luigi series (including Super Mario RPG since it's made by the same people), wishes are carried by the Star Road to be granted by a higher power, and the Star Sprites are shown since M&L3 to be important and rarely seen beings, of which Starlow is the representant. But again, religious temples remain unseen, except for a shrine to the Star Sprites in Peach's Castle in M&L3 (and the Star Shrine in M&L2 seems to be for some sort of religious use, what's with it being a shrine and all, but it's deserted).

TL;DR Mario isn't religious, and in the main series at least, no higher power or sort of religion was portrayed yet.
>>
File: 8ef.jpg (11KB, 209x271px) Image search: [Google]
8ef.jpg
11KB, 209x271px
I mean considering he is on personal terms with the literal goddess of the Mario universe and witnessed the Big Bang first hand, I would say yes
>>
>>381400676
I assume he'd be Roman Catholic as an Italian.
>>
>>381400749
Shines are the fucking Sun.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.