[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Persona MC has befriended you. What is your arcana? What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 6277243151225650551.jpg (110KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6277243151225650551.jpg
110KB, 1080x1080px
A Persona MC has befriended you.

What is your arcana?
What do you two do or talk about to further your Social Link?
Which social stat would MC have to improve to hang out with you more?
What skill could you teach him that would help him fight evil?
>>
>>381400359
>hermit
>we talk about hentai and the complex nature of NTR
>intellegence, so that he can understand why futas aren't gay
>the ability to fap for one turn in order to replenish 7 stamina during comba.
>>
File: IMG_0348.jpg (120KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.jpg
120KB, 699x699px
>>381400359

According to the zodiac my arcana is Hierophant.
This is fairly accurate.
I'd probably be something like a younger version of Edogawa, but also a weeb.
The skills I give him would probably involve better fusions, negotiations, etc.
Maybe a random chance to get a skill card of new skills into skill cards upon level up.
>>
File: 1494072527894.png (390KB, 800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1494072527894.png
390KB, 800x1272px
Bonds killing
>>
File: UAAA6khO.jpg (135KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UAAA6khO.jpg
135KB, 709x1000px
Arcana
>Hermit, according to the zodiac since I'm a virgo
Talk about
>Protagonist will find me hanging a Gaming store, mumbling to myself, usually speaking a few lines before noticing him and then leaving. The protagonist will need Level 3 Kindness in order to get my attention before I leave, then I tell him that I'm terrified of my life changing and ask him if he's afraid of the future too, his answer doesn't matter since I'll accept whatever answer he gives me. Next I tell him that I'm a game maker and that I'm looking for my next big idea and ask him if he can help me by telling me what teens/kids are interested in these days so that I have a better idea of what to make. Where we hang out varies, but he can usually find me by the Gaming store.
Social Stat increase
>I would improve his Kindness, as hanging out with someone like me would require a fair amount of Kindness. Always give +3 Kindness every time he/she hangs out with me.
Skill to help with Dungeons
>The ability to detect and attract Shadows, particularly rare ones. As the ability goes up, the protagonist will be able to also spawn at least 1 Gold/Exp Shadow upon entering a floor. Max level skill gives him the ability to attract 1 to 5 Gold/Exp Shadows after defeating a normal encounter, once per floor.
My character's age would be early 20's and personality would be nervous/shy. I can also be either male or female, with romance-able options.
>>
/v/ is pretty much Futaba's confidant except they don't have friends and don't get better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.