[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horizon Zero Dawn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (725KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
725KB, 1920x1080px
Is this worth buying if I've already played breath of the wild? I have a PS4 and think the premise looks interesting.
I've heard some stuff about this being SJW bait, how true is that?
>>
>>381399913
The story is pretty rad. It keeps getting better the more you play it. Also the combat is pretty fun. It's worth playing for sure.
>>
>>381399913
Yes, it's good. People only say it's sjw because it's a wumyn.
>>
Yes only if you don't go in expecting another Breath of the Wild

Only if you consider women and colored people “SJW”
>>
>>381399913
no, is pure garbage
>>
>>381400153
>Yes only if you don't go in expecting another Breath of the Wild
Well since I've already played that I don't want the exact same experience.
Seems like once the trolling around release died down, the consensus is that it's solid. Thanks!
>>
I'd honestly say to skip it. I really didn't enjoy it, and not even for the dumb SJW boogieman that /v/ is perpetuating.

It's fun at first, and the world is pretty interesting to explore, but there is exactly one type of mission. You go to a place, examine the scene with your Arkham Asylum Detective Vision™, follow a trail, repeat that a few times and then talk to a guy. Sometimes you fight a guy. Almost every single mission follows that same layout.

On top of that, Aloy is fucking insufferable.
>>
>>381400442
You rented the game overnight, at most.

OP, don't listen to this faggot, the game is solid, it's objectively better than BOTW in everything other thread pedigree. It's not groundbreaking in anything other than graphics, but it's as polished as any game out right now.
>>
>>381400827
I bought this game on launch day, faggot. I physically own it and I wish I did not.
>>
>I say in OP I have both a switch and PS4
>Thread devolves into consolewars anyway
Fuck you retards
>>
>>381400827
I dislike how much /v/ screams about shills whenever you say something positive about a game.

But goddamn you sound like a shill.
>>
is there any words on a release date for the dlc?
>>
>>381400442
Only legit post in this thread
Everyone else is being super vague about their compliments/complaints
>>
>>381400442
so if you enjoy the witcher 3 and and arkham you'd like it
though the witcher 3 had a variety of quests
>>
>>381401657
I've never played Witcher 3, or any Witchers, so I can't speak on that part. I enjoyed Arkham Asylum and City quite a bit, but still thought that HZD was sort of trite. I'm sure if I went back and played Arkham now I'd find it less enjoyable.

Ultimately, what I'll say is that it's not worth full retail price. If you can get it on sale, sure, but it isn't worth the full price tag. The incredibly repetitive missions and having to listen to Aloy are just not worth it.

I will say that some of the weapons are really cool, and that a lot of enemies are fun to fight until you have to do it a billion times.
>>
File: DC1pqN3XcAA2xZr.jpg (185KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DC1pqN3XcAA2xZr.jpg
185KB, 900x1200px
>>381401407
Supposed to be this year, though they're still doing mocap like right now
>>
>>381399913
You wont be able to climb mountains and make your own path, you will miss all the physics, so you better prepare to be disappointed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.