[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this game, I liked it. How are the other ones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: header (1).jpg (39KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (1).jpg
39KB, 460x215px
Just finished this game, I liked it.
How are the other ones?
>>
>>381397982

EV is slower but has more characters.
VD has more depth but less characters.
>>
Who getting Peach Beach Splash? Looks fun. Summer comfy.
>>
>>381398349
When it comes out for PC.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 144x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 144x217px
>>
>>381399204
what
>>
Estival Versus is pretty much more of the same but slower. Diorama mode is a good adition if you like to pose the girls, and you get more characters to play as.
Don't bother with Bon Appetit unless you really like the girls.

>>381399850
Someone trying to force a meme or something.
>>
Is Deep Crimson good?
Haven't touch my 3ds in years.
>>
>>381402551

Arguably one of the best SK games.
>>
>>381402551
It's okay, what you would expect from SK in terms of gameplay quality, though there's a lot of options that trivialize the difficulty like the tag system, equipable gems and the infamous jump+attack, and the bosses, while neat, can be a bit annoying. In general, it had a lot of nice ideas but weren't executed well.
But it has the breast slider.
>>
>>381402914

>the infamous jump+attack

I like how people mention this constantly, but they forget to tell you that using this gives you the worst clear rank possible.
>>
File: SENRAN-KAGURA3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SENRAN-KAGURA3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>381398349
I still cant believe this doesnt have split screen local. the game screams to be played by a room full of intoxicated frat boys.
>>
>>381403214
I wish ranks hadan actual importance in SK games past Burst, getting an A feels so unrewarding. At least make it so you unlock things like outfits that way, but I guess that would be against the fast and easy access most of the public wants.
>>
Senran 2D fighting game when
>>
>>381402551
its the best of the series, gameplay is somewhat more difficult than the Sony versions.

story focuses on the original 10 girls so they get tons more screen time and interactions between each other.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.