[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /v/erdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image2.jpg (111KB, 580x722px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
111KB, 580x722px
What's the /v/erdict?
>>
The goal of the game is to collect Digimon for a virtual city. Most of the Digimon are locked behind story progress, others are locked behind those Digimon being in the city. The game gives an illusion of an open world until you figure that out.

http://www.gamersheroes.com/game-guides/digimon-world-next-order-residents-recruitment-guide/

Verdict: Far more fun and involving than Cyber Sleuth but overall still not a very good game. It's worth $19-$23.
>>
Casualised as fuck compared to the first game

Also weebshit art style is inferior to the original too
>>
>>381395945
A lot of fucking grinding and they added on your typical anime shitty storyline where one wasn't necessary. It is alright if you are a digimon fan but it is nowhere worth the $40.00 it is selling at.
>>
>>381396596
Not a fan of the art style too
>>
>>381399323
>>381396596
This game is even lazier. The eyes and facial expressions are just 2d drawings that they swap between for different emotions. I can forgive the pants on head retarded way the characters all dress but those stupid faces drove me insane.
>>
>>381400724
Ok shit on the generic anime humans all you want but don't diss the wardrobe. The actually unique outfits are literally the saving grace of the human characters
>>
>>381400868
They can be unique but do they have to look so fucking idiotic?
>>
File: Digi.png (4KB, 620x50px) Image search: [Google]
Digi.png
4KB, 620x50px
>>381395945
Good enough to pirate on Vita.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.