[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I play this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: w3.jpg (84KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
w3.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
I've had this game for like a year, friend gifted it to me on steam and I played about an hour of it and never came back. In my 5th playthrough of Dark Souls II, should I quit it and get to witchin?
>>
play it it's pretty good, combat can be really easy but if you bump up the difficulty or play an "unorthodox" build it's pretty awesome
>>
File: 1480907399526.jpg (16KB, 265x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480907399526.jpg
16KB, 265x250px
>>381395650
>played through Dark Souls 2 five times
>can't even play through Witcher 3 once
>>
>>381395735
What would an unorthodox build be like in it? I know that I didn't like messing with the magic in it, seemed annoying to swap constantly (really cool effects though).
>>381395952
Dark souls 2 is really good, especially SOTFS. I like light RPGs that aren't very system focused like the witcher seems to be (I could just need to pay a bit more attention). My top 3 rpg list would look like Fable > Fable 2 > Dark Souls 2
>>
>>381395625
>>381395650
What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>381396514
I'm really enjoying the game that I'm playing right now and have limited time cause of work/kids, so I wanted to see others input about it before wasting my time on it rather than getting moar souls
>>
Yo not op here but i have the witcher trilogy and am wondering if i should play through all of them, or just play 3?
>>
>>381396165
all I'm sayin is that if you can play dark souls 2 five times you should be able to play the witcher 3 once. It is definitely a game worth playing, especially if you got it free, even if you don't love the combat.
>>
>>381395650
If you want to take a bitch work break from Dark Souls to blow off some steam, sure. Just brace for fetching pans for peasant ladies with funny accents and the occasional kill quest.
>>
>>381397183
for someone that has never played them, I would say play 3, and then if you absolutely love the story go back and play 1 and 2, but you aren't really missing anything by not playing the first two.
>>
>>381397232
is it difficult to learn the systems tho? Can I go through it ignoring the alchemy stuff for example? I really disliked that in the witcher 2 (I played 6 or so hours of that before hanging it up). 3 did seem to have much better combat though, I did like that.
>>
>>381395952
Witcher 3 is turbo overrated meme garbage tho
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.