[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA V Revolt Lets Cause Some Trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gta-5.jpg (347KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gta-5.jpg
347KB, 1280x720px
Everyone should start modding GTA:Online give randoms money then leave and got to a new lobby and repeat to cause a big upset in their "Money that they weren't making".
>>
ok
>>
>>381393989
>t. guy who wants free hackerbux

look man I do too, but this post is fooling nobody with the way you post
>>
I got 150mil legit glitched bucks with everything bought so dont wanna risk it, but id do it if I were memed into buying this piece of shit at this point
>>
Or, you can just stop playing GTA: Online and play FiveM instead.

FiveM is
>Surprisngly stable despite its early state
>Uses dedicated servers instead of shitty P2P
>Actually allows mods of all sorts
>Doesn't nickel and dime you via Sharkcards

Being a faggot using trainers online is not going to help the situation, it's going to make it worse. Instead, hit them where it hurts (their wallets). Abandon GTA: Online and use FiveM instead.
>>
>>381395009
FiveM is still going? I thought I read something about the devs abandoning it?
>>
>>381395156
No, it's still going strong. A fair amount of servers are still well populated.

Besides, even if it was to stop being developed, shit is open source, so someone else could just pick it back up.
>>
>>381395156
FiveM is still going strong. They've even gained popularity on Twitch since most RP servers are hosted with FiveM.
>>
>>381395317
>>381395346
Nice, thanks for sharing anons. I can't be bothered to dive into GTAO at all. People aren't kidding about the grinding, shit's not fun at all.
>>
>>381395156
The last update was June 15th. That's pretty recent.

Github also shows activity from only 12 hours ago.

Still seems alive to me.
>>
Encouraging people to hack GTAO and give people free money just makes GTAO more enticing and gives people added reason to log on and possibly buy shark cards. What you should do is never play the shitty game again, it was never very good to begin with, you just bought into marketing and hype. GTAV is just a shitty compromise between 4 and SA with the strengths of neither and the weaknesses of both.
>>
File: thonkung.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thonkung.png
10KB, 200x200px
is pirated GTA:O a thing?
>>
Someone supply me with a non-steam GTA account and I'll drop money right now.

t. mod menu owner that purposely got himself banned by giving people money and advertising it in chat
>>
>>381393989
Take-Two Interactive shut down all the major mod menus.
>>
who's making operation?
i see accounts on market for 4,50
organize.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.