[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less than a month until the last time we hear "HIDDEN MISSILE",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: marvel vs capcom infinite logo.png (418KB, 1000x682px) Image search: [Google]
marvel vs capcom infinite logo.png
418KB, 1000x682px
Less than a month until the last time we hear "HIDDEN MISSILE", "FOOTDIVE", "I CAN'T CONTROL IT", "BIONIC AAAAAARRRM", "I'm motivated", "MAGNETIC BLAST", "GRAVITY SQUEEZE", and "THE POWER OF THE POWER OF THE POWER OF THE" at EVO.

Are you hyped?
>>
>>381393580
>implying MvC3 won't be there for a long time.
Fucking MvC2 was there for a decade you fool.
>>
>>381393580
I want MvC3 to finally die, but MvC:I is not going to be the game that does it.
>>
>>381393818
MvC2 was there for a decade until MvC3 came out.

There's no reason to have MvC3 be featured in EVO next year when MvCI is there.
>>
and then next year, DBFZ kills MVCI
>>
>>381394287
This isn't smash. People actually move on when the next game is released.
>>
>>381394307
Infinite isn't going to have Vergil or the X-Men, at least not at launch, so people might well not immediately jump into it.
>>
>>381393818
Capcom plans on including MVCI into their pro tour. UMVC3 will die overnight regardless of how hard MVCI bombs.

It's still not too late to learn from the meleefags.
>>
>>381394483
Why do people not have standards? SV5 is objectively a trash game. Give the middle finger to capcom so they don't think phoning it in is ok
>>
>>381393580

Last time we here ANY quotes actually. For the most part look forward to just an assortment of grunts, because anything else would make the game too "silly". At best the entire series will die and be forgotten just like what happened with CvS2 while something else replaces it.

Capcom has no idea how to make games anymore proven by their fuckups, majority of dead IPs, tons of outsourcing and awful DLC methods.
>>
>>381394705
Pretty much every top player is calling SFV trash, but that's where the money is. Even if MvC:I turns out to be trash, there will probably be a pro tour for it, which will guarantee its survival.
>>
Infinite's voice acting will be so low budget that nothing will be quotable.
>>
>>381394581
Marvel players aren't Melee fags.
>>
>>381393580
Don't forget "YOU LIKE THAT?" from half the cast. Also:
>X-FACTOR!
>"I NEED MORE-here I am"
I don't know how I feel about Infinite yet, which is a bad thing for me buying the game. I want to spend more time with it, but I don't think that will change much since the story demo left me with a sour taste so far.
>>
>>381395004
Just like SFV where not a single memorable quote is in the game, yet they had the gall to shit up the one way of communicating in the lobbies by dedicating a whole page to them.

>Devour-our
>It's raining outside!

Can't use mic, or type but I can spam shitty necalli quotes that nobody will read. Bravo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.