[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave Counter Strike Global Offensive to us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 545154616545154651.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
545154616545154651.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
Leave Counter Strike Global Offensive to us
>>
>>381392749
I would defend siege in this thread but

>operation health

Rip this thread a new one
>>
>>381392863

but Operation health is fixing the netcode and other stuff people keep complaining about
>>
>>381393170

And yet the game still has a plethora of problems, and we don't even get a new map or operators this season.

Love Siege, but I dont think it will get a season 3.
>>
File: IMG_3462.png (94KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3462.png
94KB, 512x512px
I love this game and the potential it has, but operation health absolutely has to succeed by the time it's over or this game is going to start dying real quick, make or break as they say

I'd like to say that I have faith in the dev team, but June is already almost over and all we've seen so far is 1 step matchmaking and a band-aid glaz nerf
Just this once, I'm praying Ubisoft doesn't fuck this up.
>>
Operation Health my ass
>>
>>381393170
>cucking an entire season for the sake of fixing problems that should have been non existent at this point
>>
>>381393170

The fucking Hong Kong operators are finished I dont get how they couldnt do this+operation health
>>
>>381393697
Man, I've sat this whole season out because the game just had too many fucking issues to keep going but I really hope they turn it around.
That Glaz shit was so fucking ridiculous, what did they do to band-aid it?
>>
OPERATION HEALTH MY ASS

GAME IS MORE BROKEN THAN IN BETA
>>
>>381394050

>That Glaz shit was so fucking ridiculous, what did they do to band-aid it

nothing, his thermals still magically only see player heat signatures while everything else is 0 degrees cold and hasnt got any heat signature at all
>>
Siege was an accident and Operation Health proved it. Once they found out they had something successful they managed to break everything.
>>
File: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.png (84KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.png
84KB, 500x448px
>>381392749
Maybe if competitive Overwatch didn't shit the bed, then it could topple CSGO's popularity. But then again, most FPSs aren't that engaging to watch unless you constantly play them.

Siege is pretty unknown outside of its playerbase. It's a nice game, but it has issues, and the fact that it's tied to uPlay only hurts it more.
>>
Bring Frieda to me
>>
>>381394426

>Once they found out they had something successful they managed to break everything.

this
never trust bugisoft again.
>>
>>381394272
Jesus fucking christ they still haven't fixed that?
As if Airplane wasn't broken enough by that fucker before they gave him the thermal, now he just removes Castle from the game entirely.

Is Ash still an instant pick due to that hit-box bullshit she has?
>>
>>381393352
>And yet the game still has a plethora of problems
Like what? Why do proleague players still play the game then?
>>
>>381394552

>Is Ash still an instant pick due to that hit-box bullshit she has?

I can't hit anyone since the update
I had a 1.8 k/d before
my k/d now averages at 0.9 since the patch

this just proves that they altered the game so much it has nothing to do with the old hitboxes, which could be good, but makes it a DIFFERENT game to play.
I had to regain my aim.
>>
>>381394552
Ash is still good on most line-ups; she has the best rifles in the game and a decent way to clear barbed wire. She's still a smaller target to hit. They've apparently fixed her hitbox but the character model is smaller to that of, say, Sledge.
>>
>>381394859
>>381394725
Well at least some of the hitbox issues are fixed.
Fucking amazing that they would give the best rifle in the game to the one character who just happens to be the hardest to hit.
At least they gave the ACOG a split-second delay on aiming to nerf it, unless they've rolled that back now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.