[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the best handheld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

the best handheld
>>
In terms of hardware, sure.
>>
2017 upcoming Vita releases:

Danganronpa V3
Root Double- Before Crime * After Days
Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle
Fault Milestone One
Rabi-Ribi
Tokyo Xanadu
Bad Apple Wars
Collar X Malice
Period: Cube ? Shackles of Amadeus
World End Economica
The Longest Five Minutes
God Wars: Future Past
Hakuouki: Kyoto Winds
Mary Skelter: Nightmares
Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku!
Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion
Summon Night 6: Ear Cancer Dub
Valkyria Revolution
Demon Gaze II (asain version confirmed for english subs)
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Tokyo Tattoo Girls
Warriors All-Stars
Drive Girls
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
Chaos;Child

Guaranteed Replies
>>
>>381392519
>>
>>381392519
>God Wars: Future Past

Is this God of War chinese ripoff
>>
>>381391592

I dont know I fucking love the PSP but the Vita was just ehhhhh

I like jap games but it didnt really have the games the PSP had. Sony should have pushed more devs on this thing

Imagine a new SOCOM or GTA on the vita
>>
>>381393459
>Is this God of War chinese ripoff

No, it's a strategy rpg kinda like FF Tactics/Disgaea.
>>
Both the Vita and PSP are gorgeous examples of industrial design that's for sure
>>
>>381393562
Why is the name so shit though
>future
>past
>god wards

It has all the redflags you could ever want to not buy it.
>>
>>381393662
japs have shitty naming sense.
>>
>>381393543
it has bloodstained
>>
>>381392519

Literally nothing lmao
>>
>>381393543
>I like jap games but it didnt really have the games the PSP had. Sony should have pushed more devs on this thing
>Imagine a new SOCOM or GTA on the vita

The problem is that western game companies don't believe the vita would sell at all. Most western marketing team look to past sales data of the psp before deciding if they should even bother with the vita. And they see shitty psp sales. Thus they think it's not worth making games for the Vita.

That's just the way most decisions are made. Not that they take into account that psp was hacked to hell and back. They don't care for the reason why there was extremely low software sales. All they see is the sales figures from the psp days before deciding that they shouldn't make vita games.

It's sad but that's how much piracy from psp era has impacted the vita today.
>>
best handheld for fans of jp onry visual novels
>>
File: you.gif (1MB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
1MB, 480x336px
>>381394625
>>
>>381392519
I own a Vita and I like it but I'm amazed games are still being made for it. I have not seen new Vita's being sold in stores for the past two years in any cities big or small in Southern California. Where the fuck is the install base for these games? Was it a major success in another country I don't know about?
>>
>>381395162
>Where the fuck is the install base for these games?

The fanbase is lurking online and they don't go to stores to buy their games. They order off online and have it delivered. Most placed offer free shipping in the US anyhow.
>>
>>381395162
>Was it a major success in another country I don't know about?

It's doing well in Japan.
>>
>>381395162
Pretty successful in Japan that Sony had to force Jap devs off of it to develop for the PS4 (with disastrous results). Also somewhat successful in Asia Pacific regions, enough for retail shops to carry physical stock.
>>
With MH5 on Sony consoles I can now admit, with a heavy heart, that Freedom Wars will never get the G-version it deserved.
>>
>>381391592
DS > GBA > PSP > 3DS > Vita

I also love the GB and the GG, but most of the games aged really bad.
>>
>>381391592
reminder that vita has more games than the 3ds
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.