[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday the 13th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1 INT.png (4MB, 3445x2758px) Image search: [Google]
1 INT.png
4MB, 3445x2758px
So, are you enjoying it?
>not playing while listening to these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HltchTPbH5Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQht2S9qSvg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHLQLkFU-pE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K80iymgWRg
>>
It's interesting, but I'm not going to buy it. Can someone recommend me top tier streams or youtube vids of people playing it?
>>
>>381390615
thinking about getting it during summer sale
>>
>>381393112
Same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrRvVAaYemE
>>
Tempted to buy it for PS4, but after hearing about all the bugs I was kinda put off. Also, I'm afraid i'll spend $40 for a dead multiplayer game. Does anyone know if it is still alive on PS4?
>>
I think I'm going to wait a year for them to polish their shit and then get it during a Steam sale.

It looks like a potentially fun game that is massively marred by a lack of polish.
>>
File: jason-nes.gif (21KB, 142x290px) Image search: [Google]
jason-nes.gif
21KB, 142x290px
I liked the new NES Jason skin that came out today on the PS4. And I hear this weekend they're going to give 13,000CP to everyone and double XP.
>>
JASON X SKIN WHEN
SPACE STATION MAP FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>381395605
This, I can't fucking wait. They could even add a thing for Jason to do to make him into Uber Jason, and instead of Tommy Jarvis add that android chick
>>
>>381395234
It'll probably be dead by then
>>
>>381395598
I'm cool with the 13,000CP as consolation for the server issues. Probably gonna end up buying all the Jason kills I have left just to get them out of the way.
>>
>still no Jason Goes to Hell gamemode where you can posess counselours, and only one of them can kill Jason with the shitty magic knife

It's like these game devs can't into design
>>
I'm enjoying it and let's be real it's the ONLY Friday the 13th game that will be made sides NES
>>
File: Adam_Palomino.jpg (454KB, 1248x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Palomino.jpg
454KB, 1248x1860px
Where my fellow Adams at?
>>
Not anywhere near enough content for the price, and fuck waiting after you die if you want to get the decent xp.
Game looks fun but not touching it for quite awhile.
>>
File: chad_27.png (114KB, 192x362px) Image search: [Google]
chad_27.png
114KB, 192x362px
>>381396473
They're working part-time jobs because their mothers are drunks and their dads ran out on them.

Who else fucking Tiffanys at your summer house as /Chad/?
>>
>>381396673
Chad every day

>Other counselors are working on the car
>Jason is trying to focus me
>Window speed perk, Stamina Perk, 2 Pocket Knifes and a bat
>Spend the next 5 minutes bashing Jason, diving through windows, and just being an ass all while taunting him
>Jason so mad he doesn't even notice the car took off with 4 people
>Kills me right after they escape
>Jason in the post game about how Chad is broken and how he's glad he killed me
>mfw
>>
>>381390615
57, 61 and 43 on metacritic though
>>
File: 83665237.gif (992KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
83665237.gif
992KB, 400x256px
>Join lobby full of Chads
>All of them shouting Chad memes
>Tell me to choose Chad
>Fuck off faggots
>Go with best girl AJ
>Entire lobby threatens me with luring Jason to me and betraying me
>Whatever bitches
>Match starts
>Laugh manically when I see Part 6 is the killer
>Time to crash this Chad party
>Kill Chads while talking massive shit
>BTFO Chads crying to spare them
>Kill 7 Chads in one match
>>
>>381398521
Of all the things that didn't happen, this is the thing that didn't happen the most.
>>
>>381396473
I play him a lot.
>>
File: 1442448001561.gif (826KB, 299x235px) Image search: [Google]
1442448001561.gif
826KB, 299x235px
>>381398754
>I don't believe it, therefore it is not true
Whatever bud. Was the most fun I had in this game so far.
>>
Debbers is best girl.
>>
File: 1400574624843.jpg (16KB, 298x332px) Image search: [Google]
1400574624843.jpg
16KB, 298x332px
>try out Chad
>jump through four windows
>they all injure me
>>
>>381390615
Sorry if I'm being that Anon, but is this game actually fun? I don't mind if it's not a masterpiece, is it a good game? It seems entertaining enough, the fact that Jason can teleport is kind of OP though, but I'm not sure if it's worth to buy.
>>
>>381399609
It is fun but you have to accept that you are going to lose a lot. Jason is OP intentionally and while if you play smart you can do well or live sometimes you will get dealt a shitty had and are just gonna die.
>>
>>381399609
Fun is pretty subjective. Everyone I know that's tried it has enjoyed it (including me). There's a definite inequality between Jason and the Counselors, but that adds to the fun. Sure, it's infuriating when the game starts and he just happens to teleport right next to you and you never have a chance. But outsmarting or outplaying a Jason that's infinitely stronger than you is incredibly rewarding.
>>
>>381390615
love watching britbong play this game and he kills all his teammates . also he kills the gurl gamerz
>>
>>381399696
>>381399814
Thank you. Sounds good.
>>
Is slugger bugged or is it just me?
>>
>>381400983
I think it's fine. What kind of bug?
>>
>>381401049
I'm not spawning with the bat. I've tried re-equipping it but still nothing.
>>
>>381400983
The baseball bat being equipped when you start the match has always worked. I don't know if it actually increases damage since the bat automatically stuns on hit, but I presume the perk is working as intended.
>>
>>381400983
If you mean that you aren't starting with a baseball bat, those perks are buggy and just break randomly for some people. My firecracker perk used to work, now it doesn't. My map perk still works but the game still lets me take one map per game. Didn't use to be like that.
>>
>>381395989
>>381395605
>ship when
>space station when
>>
>>381401830
Ship probably never since it would be hard to make right with multiple levels
Space station they have talked about making so probably later this year.
>>
>>381401971
Not sure how they'd make a space station work. The game is designed around cabin to cabin gameplay in an open area.
>>
>>381402253
You can still have windows and make Jason hack the control panel on the doors instead of the doors themselves. The terror would come from claustrophbic and labyrinth like hallways instead of open spaces.

Also the holodeck.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.