[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bayo 2 Steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

How would /v/ react if this was released on Steam?
>>
More platform wars shit. So not much differently than now.
>>
>>381389175
It would nowhere near as tasty as if Bloodborne was announced on Steam
Now that would cause /v/ to critically implode
>>
>>381389603
>From sign on to do another PS4 exclusive with Sony Japan Studio
>Sony decide to port BB to the PC and Xbone

Which one produces more salt from /v/-at large?
>>
>>381389603

Bloodborne PC port would literally 404 the server and even when the board came back up it'd be completely unviewable because it'd effectively autosage any thread not started off with a goldface.
>>
>>381389175
Would be jamming out to the best song in the Bayonetta series
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXhhdNL05sY
>>
>>381389839
It's kinda sad it'll never happen desu
Just imagine how amazing those days following the announcement would be, truly a one in a lifetime experience
>>
File: bayo.png (1MB, 2133x1957px) Image search: [Google]
bayo.png
1MB, 2133x1957px
>>381389603

90% of Bloodborne shitposting was falseflagging relegated to /v/.

The Bayonetta 2 situation pissed off way more people.
>>
>>381389175
Personally wouldn't care, Bayonetta is the least fun of its genre .
>>
>>381390045
Bayo 2 PCdoesn't even have that much shitposting potential anymore
I mean the game already has almost perfect emulation, meanwhile Bloodborne will remain never ever for a decade still or even more
>>
>>381389175
Immediately onto my wishlist.
>>
It wasn't as good as the first one tbqh. All the repetition of old areas at the end felt really lazy
>>
You'd get one thread cheering the PC release followed by threads shitting on the game non-stop because it's "shallow, button-mashing trash with too many cutscenes."

Like what happened with Bayo 1.
>>
I wonder if someone could take the data from the Wii U game and just kinda mod it into the Bayonetta PC port. It would take a lot of work but I think it's possible.
>>
>>381389175
Bayonetta 2 is published by Nintendo but they can probably get around that like Lego City Undercover did.

>Lego City Undercover was published by Nintendo on Wii U
>Gets re-released on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC and is now published by Warner Bros.

If Lego City Undercover can get ported to other consoles, Bayonetta 2 can possibly get ported to other consoles.
>>
>>381389771
Froms partnership with nintendo producing an exclusive souls game
>>
>>381389175
>read the title without reading the whole thing
>almost had a heart attack
there thats my reaction
>>
>>381389175
>Game balanced around Witch Time and Umbran Climax
>Some of the worst bosses in the genre
Game sucked, wouldn't care.
>>
>>381390451
Nintendo owns part of the copyright, which they didn't for LCU

I mean, Nintendo could simply allow it. Or sell their share to SEGA/Platinum. But would they? I wouldn't count on it
>>
>>381390260
>I mean the game already has almost perfect emulation,
Its still unplayable if you want sound because of the horrible random screeching.
>>
>>381389175
How is the gameplay significantly different from Bayo 1? I'm playing it on Wii U now, and it might be because I'm a shitter, but they feel very similar despite having been told that Bayo 2 is mechanically a lot better.
>>
>>381390045
lol you wish. PC gamers were furious all across the internet. People got over bayonetta the next morning.
>>
>>381389175
weeb game nobody cares about it
>>
>>381390147
mad sonyfag spotted
>>
File: bayocake.png (123KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
bayocake.png
123KB, 500x498px
>>381390656
It's still miles above Bloodborne which is and will remain PS4 only for ages still
fucking cemufags fix the sound fix it now now NOW REEEE
>>
File: 1299811514523.jpg (44KB, 624x464px) Image search: [Google]
1299811514523.jpg
44KB, 624x464px
>>381390260
>the game already has almost perfect emulation
>>
>>381390656

Enzo is in the regular version of the game as well.
>>
File: Bayo2-v-Bayo.png (365KB, 629x1845px) Image search: [Google]
Bayo2-v-Bayo.png
365KB, 629x1845px
>>381390661
>having been told that Bayo 2 is mechanically a lot better.
It's actually the opposite, Bayo 2 removed a bunch of stuff for no reason and is incredibly shallow in comparison to the first.
>>
>>381390674
if i dont upgrade my vga i can buy a few consoles every year so pc gamers dont give a fuck about a rehash game
>>
File: 1386885288817.png (203KB, 1076x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1386885288817.png
203KB, 1076x1105px
How would /v/ react if the future for Monster Hunter was on every platform except Nintendo's?
>>
>>381390451
LCU wasn't funded directly by Nintendo though Bayo 2 only exists because of them. Sonic Lost World was another case of a Wii U exclusive coming to PC only but again not funded by Nintendo. Nintendo does not care about the PC market in general because they have next to zero overlap with it but Bayo 2 is still a special case because of Nintendo funding.
>>
>>381390758
They only care about BotW right now sadly because of those sweet patreon bucks.
>>
>>381390964
It wasn't funded "directly" by Nintendo, otherwise they'd fully own the copyright and they don't. Nintendo funded part of it.
>>
If the SEGA interview thing is to be believed, P5 on PC would make for some nice days of shitposting too
>>
>>381390650
I guess same could be said for Devil's Third. Was on Wii U and published by Nintendo, and then Valhalla published the game for PC.
>>
>>381391164
>Nintendo funded part of it.
Yeah thats what I mean, they had money in it so that does not change my point at all.
>>
>>381391213
Not really, it's not even a PS4 exclusive
>>
File: 1280943045178.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1280943045178.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>381390824
>bitter sonygroes nitpicking this hard
>>
>>381391252
Still, stranger things have happened. I mean, Nintendo licensed Mario and Zelda of all things for games on the CD-i. If you had asked me before that happened, would it ever happen, I would have firmly said no chance in hell

I mean, Sega knows how well Bayo did on PC, and Nintendo would get a cut of profits as well, so they might not be adverse to letting the game get ported to PC. It's not like it's a series known for its Nintendo exclusivity. I feel like that was just a one time deal, since Sega still owns the IP
>>
It's sad that after so many years this info still has to be posted every thread for the ignorant retards:

-Nintendo did not just publish the game, they 100% funded it
-as a result they own the copyright to the assets
-Bayo2 will NEVER, I fucking repeat, NEEEEVVVEEEERR, be released on another console
-the best you can hope for is bayo3 not being exclusive
-even then, Kamiya is on record as saying he loves Nintendo because they gave his dream a chance when all the other companies pretty much told him to fuck off, so the chances of Platinum just straight up becoming a 2nd party studio are actually decent, especially after scalebound was canned
>>
>>381391213
Segafags of europe is not sega of japan or atlas.
>>
Immediately sell my WiiU
>>
>>381391442
Every studio absorbed by Nintendo has turned into shit afterwards. I don't want Platinum to go 2nd party because I like them
>>
>>381391632
not saying it's a good thing, just listing the facts of the situation, Kamiya fucking loves Nintendo, if it was up to him, Platinum would be first party tomorrow
>>
Does Sega actually own Bayonetta, I distinctly remember that platinum went with Sega to publish Bayonetta because they would be able to own the IP, I think maybe Sega only has exclusive publishing rights to the IP, not actual IP ownership, not 100% certain on this however.

Nintendo are already working with Platinum again, I'd guess it's Bayonetta 3, hopefully it's 2 or more games.

>>381391743
Nintendo doesn't need to buy Platinum, but an exclusive partnership would be good.
>>
did anyone watch the beyonetta anime?
>>
>>381392085
I have it on Blu-Ray/DVD combo set. Haven't watched it yet though.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.