[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Legion good? How does it compare to previous expansions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Legion_cover.jpg (257KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257KB, 350x496px
Is Legion good? How does it compare to previous expansions?
>>
Why is it so hard to get any information on whether or not LEGION IS GOOD OR NOT? Why can't anybody answer the question?
>>
>>381387638

its repetitive
grindy

just like wow always will be
>>
Youre going to give blizzard money for it anyway. Why bother asking.
>>
It's painfully average.
It has its strengths and its flaws.
It's better than WoD by a mile, but it's not great either.
>>
>>381387638

Hella epic!
>>
>>381388071
Actually the difference here is whether or not I'll wait for a sale to buy it.

>>381388536
Honestly, if it's better than WoD then I'll probably like it. As a casual WoW player, WoD was a somewhat enjoyable experience, though I hated garrisons.
>>
File: 1455740797124.gif (3MB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1455740797124.gif
3MB, 459x459px
fun for a bit then its shit, with wrath even if bits of the game were stale id still feel the drive the play, but I just cant with legion. would be a lot lot better if the game was harder in general but with pruning and simplification of the game I have no interest in it anymore. but this is just anecdotal maybe you'll enjoy it
>>
>>381387638
It's a solid 6, maybe 7.
Try it out if you don't mind spending money, I enjoyed it
>>
>>381387638
unironically worse than WoD
>>
>>381388691
Its the same thing as WoD except now you gotta grind artifact power
>>
>>381387638
It's a nightmare if you enjoy playing many alts.
I played a lot at the beginning but grew tired of my main. But just the thought of grinding all the AP, completing the order and class quests chain all over again, just made me took a time and eventually quit for the xpansion The order hall is a another big fucking grind, and the flying mount grind is another bullshit.
>>
>>381387638
pvp is horrific
pve is just... pve is just pve, everything is the same, but if you are in to that, pve is good.

my advice is play it for a month and then realize why you shouldnt be playing for another one.
>>
File: 1475156136190.jpg (5KB, 160x111px) Image search: [Google]
1475156136190.jpg
5KB, 160x111px
>>381387638
If you like mythic raiding its fine.
If you don't it isn't worth looking into.
>>
6/10 honestly

better then wod, probably equal to cata

shitty overall
>>
Its still shit, unless literally the only thing you want to do is raiding then i wouldnt bother
>>
They pulled out all the stops for Legion, yet it's still mediocre. If you can find people you enjoy raiding with, it's still just about worth it, if you'd have to take your chances in the premade group finder, then don't bother.
>>
>>381387905
Because most people are jaded edgelords
>>
>>381387905
we've all silently admitted to ourselves WoW is dead, at most you get deluded like yeah world pvp on my OP demon hunter is fun but then i realized world quests make me sick. the asociality of the game, "finders" and generally not interacting with people makes me sick and my guild members are like me who jsut come back every few months, play a few and quit again - if only for the stockholm syndrome

legion is trash unlike people have said, you enjoy mythic raiding
>>
>>381391262
>we've all silently admitted to ourselves WoW is dead

yep, this seems to be the case. People don't even bother to complain anymore, because all hope is lost.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.