[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mighty Number 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

Just wanna give a solid two middle finger salute to the so called Mega man "fans" who spit in Inafune's face and dragged his name through the mud. You even had the gall to invade his launch stream, and insult the man to his face. Way to kick a man right when he's down scumbags.

There were some problems in the development, but those were massively exaggerated by those who wished to destroy the project and Inafune personally. If given the chance, Comcept would have smoothed out the issues, and made Mighty Number 9 Part II a smash hit. But no, the so called "fans" had to strangle infant Beck before he even made it out of the cradle. I mean, even Mega Man 1 was pretty lousy as a game. If the "fans" used their logic, they would have killed that series too.

And while I'm here, I'll give you a "fuck you asswhipes" to the fans for killing Red Ash too! Spreading vicious and evil rumors about Inafune-san and his intentions, calling him a "con man" or "just a businessman" (have you seen his stellar record?), or trying to "steal" money, and generally bad mouthing the project so it never hit its funding goals. Inafune had to scramble, literally scramble, to get someone to fund it at the last moment. But we aren't sure if it's enough and Comcept may have moved on from the project.

This hate crusade against Keijie Inafune and his products has to stop. Just stop okay, stop! I know it feels fulfilling to hate someone, but it only diminishes you as a person. Hate is like taking poison, and expecting the other person to die. It's a foolish waste of time, and in the long run, it only says anything about the hater, not the one they hate.
>>
File: 1473031800301.jpg (10KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473031800301.jpg
10KB, 180x200px
>>381386163
>"fuck you asswhipes"
>asswhipes
>whipes
>>
>>381386163
Didn't this guy take 2 million bucks from loyal fans and release a completely garbage game that couldn't have costed nearly 2mil to make? Nice blog, by the way. Didn't read all of it.
>>
>>381386163
Go to your 4 million dollar bed, Inafune
>>
Does anyone have a link to the video.
I want to see the moment his spirit was crushed.
>>
He really isn't a good guy.
>>
>>381386163
G8 B8, M8. I R8 8/8.
>>
Daily reminder its been a year because of MN9's release
>>
>>381386163
Problem was he was a character designer ( he didn't design megman though) and later producer. His team mostly did work on megaman legends while others stayed behind with capcom.

You can't recapture it all without the team.
>>
>>381386163
Fuck off OP his jewish tactics knows no bounds. He's sitting pretty now that he scammed donors out of their money and cut a deal with Level-5 to buy his company.
>>
>>381386163
Nice reddit post.
>>
>>381386163
>But no, the so called "fans" had to strangle infant Beck before he even made it out of the cradle. I mean, even Mega Man 1 was pretty lousy as a game. If the "fans" used their logic, they would have killed that series too.
Nigga we just wanted Mega Man, there was no need to reinvent the wheel with this dash-absorbing bullshit, just make a game like the two dozen Mega Man games that already exist and it would've been solid
>>
>>381386163
Inafune was almost dead in his country after got expelled from Capcom. No one cared about him except for stupid foreigners who had not played Megaman games in the old days when nintendo was a king, but have only watched RTAs or famous stremer's plays during retro games boom recently, and gotten hype from new Inafune game without not knowing well about him.

Every Japanese had known that he is just a businessman, rockmans was not made by only himself, and he is essentially not a creative person.

But hey, it's well-known tendency the nerds have, that knowing about old games well is cool for them, even if they do not actually know and play it so much as he is pretending. It was basically that they were getting hyped up by what they didn't know well about. Well, although there was some prestige elements he had, because it was also well-known he was a harsh critic against his country's game industry at past days, and that arguments were really comfy for westerners who were believing western eventually surpassed Japan. Ironically it made him more famous and built his capital in western world.

The problem is the backlash that nerds caused. For sure he got the big capital from ignorant westerners by labeling him as a savior of Japanese games that nerds are inclined to stick with. But, when westerners has finally found out he is just a hack and nothing but all mouth as Japanese has already known, everything of hypeness turned out the big mess. That was all of it. While I don't think it as bad as outraged nerds screw it, you can say the game is surely bad, but in the first place, what did you nerds expect form him?

Now, again, the love and hate relationship of stupid nerds is struggling, but I know nothing except that I surely know it's a kind of type of repeating cycle. I don't think that these failures were all his faults and he must bear all of responsibility about the matter. You know, the problem is attributed elsewhere.
>>
>>381387385

>this copy pasta again

nice b8.
>>
>>381386981
if inafune is a jew, and miyamoto is a jew, and all the other shrewd japanese video game people are jews, does that make jews and their tactics japanese?
>>
>>381387385
>and he is essentially not a creative person.

His title at Comcept was "Conceptor/CEO". He came up with all the ideas that served as the basis for Comcept's games. And he also came up with the premise of Legends.
>>
>>381386163
I'm stealing this as a pasta, lol.
>>
didn't Level 5 just buy his company?
>>
>>381388292
They did
>>
File: img_intro.jpg (77KB, 879x232px) Image search: [Google]
img_intro.jpg
77KB, 879x232px
>>381388292

Hino x Inafune will be an unstoppable force!
>>
>>381386353
You'd do the same thing given the circumstances he was put into.
>>
File: 1373063535562.jpg (16KB, 238x267px) Image search: [Google]
1373063535562.jpg
16KB, 238x267px
Remember 4 years ago when we were all like "YEAH, FUCK YOU CAPCOM" and "BASED INAFUNE!"

Remember when Kamiya tried to warn us?
>>
File: He tried to warn us.jpg (133KB, 1434x482px) Image search: [Google]
He tried to warn us.jpg
133KB, 1434x482px
>>381388878

An anon in the very first thread tried to warn us.

He was shot down.
>>
>>381388420
Why not do megman x ripoff? None of the comcept crew did nes megaman. They stayed with capcom and retired as well.
>>
File: 300% mad.jpg (308KB, 546x706px) Image search: [Google]
300% mad.jpg
308KB, 546x706px
>>381386163
fuck you, asshole

I paid 20$ for this shit and I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A COPY OF THIS GAME.

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A PILE OF SHIT. IF I PAID 20$ FOR A PILE OF SHIT, I'M GETTING THAT GOD DAMN PILE OF SHIT.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT OVER A GOD DAMN YEAR TO PLAY YOUR SHITTY GAME BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE IT GOD DAMN PORTABLE. I ONLY HAVE A 3DS TO PLAY IT ON, DAMMIT.

FUCK YOU, CON-MAN, AND GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN GAME ALREADY. "DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS," DON'T EXCUSE OVER A YEAR OF WAITING FOR A GAME THAT'S ALREADY OUT
>>
Reminds me of pwx wrestling.
>>
>>381389280
>None of the comcept crew did nes megaman.

All of these staff members worked on MM1:

>Keiji Inafune
>Matsumae
>Naoya Tomita
>>
Gayji Inaphony
>>
>>381389387

The 3DS version is coming.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/15/15809060/mighty-no-9-3ds-vita-where-the-hell-is-it
>>
>>381389539
Lying
>>
File: 200% fucking pissed.png (215KB, 305x331px) Image search: [Google]
200% fucking pissed.png
215KB, 305x331px
>>381389850
I know it's coming, but it doesn't make me feel any better. I waited too long for shit I paid for back when I still had money. It gave me hope.

Most of my hope is gone now. All I want is this game, play it, beat it, and get mad at it. I want to feel whole again.

Inafune killed my hope. I'm so angry I ran out of anger
>>
>>381389387
Its gonna come to 3DS soon, but they may as well give backers Mighty Gunvolt Burst instead
>>
>>381390134

Comcept ran out of money. 3DS version would need to b built in a new engine since they didn't think ahead.

Now Comcept has money.
>>
>>381389387
Maybe you should just take the hint and stop buying handheld trash instead.
>>
I still have a little hope for Red Ash, but it's probably dead.
>>
>>381391874

You'd think they would have mentioned that in the Level 5 merger news.
>>
>>381391874
The anime is coming out but there's been no news of the game since 2016 tweets where they mentioned on the Japanese account that they created shirts to boost dev morale
>>
>>381393609

>THEY MADE SHIRTS GUYS!

Truly game changing news.
>>
>>381386981
Paranoia
>>
>>381386513

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkidg3Kxx_A
>>
>>381393669
They also mentioned they still had nothing to show off. I wouldn't be surprised if development was so troubled because the deal with the chinese publisher went sour.
>>
File: mighty-gunvolt-burst-2-1.png (360KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mighty-gunvolt-burst-2-1.png
360KB, 640x360px
>>381386163
>Comcept would have smoothed out the issues, and made Mighty Number 9 Part II a smash hit.
It's already out but doesn't seem like anyone gave two shits about it.
>>
>>381395874

They never mentioned how much money was given to them. Who knows, maybe they only gave them 100 thousand or some pitance like that, nowhere near to fund full development.
>>
>>381395893
Its only out on the Switch, a console that not a whole lot of people own. I guarantee when it comes out on 3DS more people will play it.

>>381396001
That's probably the most realistic scenario, and they probably banked on the hope that the KS would carry them. I doubt even the 4 million they got with MN9 was a whole lot either because of the money that probably had to go into porting it to everything and the fact that it went on longer than they expected at that, and thats not even getting into KS backer rewards
>>
Mighty no 9 is shit. 20xx is the better game by far
>>
>>381386163
>"Mega Man"
>「"fans"」
>>
>>381386163
If he and his company didn't release such an affront to the MM legacy, he might not get the sheer amount of disdain heading at him.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.