[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the better FPS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

File: 58pBUIoE_400x400.png (275KB, 773x400px) Image search: [Google]
58pBUIoE_400x400.png
275KB, 773x400px
What's the better FPS?
>>
>>381382601
Neither of those are an FPS
>>
Stalker
>>
Overwatch is a joke so CSGO I guess.
Overwatch is literally an "esport" for redditors and women.
>>
>>381382601
Retarded comparison.
>>
File: IMG_0873.jpg (61KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0873.jpg
61KB, 600x399px
>>381382697
Name some FPS'
>>
i would rather kill myself tham play any of those two games
>>
>>381382601
Battleborn!! It's so epic and badass!!
>>
>>381382729
>He hates fun
>>
>>381382601
csgo obviously...
>>
>>381382601
Oblivion
>>
Play Overwatch if you want to have fun. Play CSGO when you want to be insulted by a russian who's 1:7 and acting like he's carrying the team.
>>
>>381383043
>>381383241
>fun
Kill youselves. Every one of my friends who play that game get vocally angry when their in our voice group.
>>
File: QuakeChampions.jpg (31KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
QuakeChampions.jpg
31KB, 864x486px
Quake Champions
plz, I need it to actually be good
>>
>>381382601
Oberwatch has the best lore and character development, as well as setting. Can:go was boring as fuck and I couldn't follow anyone's storyline.

Overwatch also deals with modern, complex issues the common people face daily, like LGBTQIA+ rights, mental disabilities, and so on. Buy overwatch.
>>
File: 1495075157402.jpg (8KB, 203x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495075157402.jpg
8KB, 203x125px
>>381383971
I was so fucking disappointed at the recent changes, LoL audience wins like always
>>
Ah yes, rile up two groups of fucking faggots against each other. Classic.
>>
>>381384126
I only played the closed beta, what did they fuck?
>>
>>381382601
Can't stand either but CS is clearly the objectively better game.
>>
Both are shit.
>>
>>381382601
Winning in OW literally comes down to who has the worst player on the team. Could be a team of decents vs team of greats and if the greats have 1 shitter they're GG

Winning in CS:GO requires you to have a half-decent team, though you can carry. You also have to worry about RNG, OP guns, underpowered guns if you're on eco, shit hitreg, below average hitboxes, pray there isn't a hacker on the other team, remove the dogshit maps that are heavily T or CT sided, deal with garbage gimmicks like spray control, slowing down when hit, stopping to snipe, and so on...

I'd say from a comp standpoint, OW wins hands down. From a casual standpoint with a group of friends, CS:GO

>>381383971 is the only correct answer
I too wish ID would stop fucking around and fix their game already
>>
>>381384694
What's 'SR'?
>>
Overwatch is a hero shooter. Csgo is a pure fps.
>>
>>381384572
BJ is OP as fuck and every shitter playing him can win without even trying that hard.

Regains 25 HP after killing an enemy and not taking damage for 3 seconds

Ability is dual weapons. Is nearly impossible to kill when he has the LG or HMG out unless you're a tank. Unless he has the Quad in which case everybody is fucked
>>
>>381383043
There is nothing fun about thousands of hackers competing for a pro-am league right now.
>>
>>381384694
I like these wild conspiracy theories /v/ needs to justify to itself why Overwatch is so popular.
>>
Dirty bomb.
>>
File: 1489759255492.jpg (23KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1489759255492.jpg
23KB, 500x499px
>>381385013
>I'd say from a comp standpoint, OW wins hands down. From a casual standpoint with a group of friends, CS:GO

>OW is competitive
>CSGO is casual
>>
>>381383987
>LGBTQIA+

My God they keep adding letters! I thought it was over when they put the + on but damn
>>
>>381385071
solo random, maybe?
>>
File: BJ-OldBlood.jpg (717KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BJ-OldBlood.jpg
717KB, 1920x1080px
>>381385202
Jesus Christ, I knew BJ was supposed to be a manly man, but god damn.
>>
>>381385013
>RNG
I'll give you this one.
>OP guns
None of these exist currently in the game.
>UP guns
You have a choice of not buying them.
>shit hitreg
They fixed ~99% of hitreg issues a year ago, at this point you're just missing.
>below average hitboxes
Again, fixed a year ago.
>hackers
Use prime mm.
>dogshit maps
You know you play both sides right?
>like spray control, slowing down when hit, stopping to snipe
These are literally just the mechanics of the game.

Get out of silver before offering opinions on the game.
>>
>>381385348
Yes. Comp CSGO is a fucking joke. Not that OW is any better mind you, but at least there's less bullshit to worry about. Stopped playing both months ago but the only real broken thing about OW I remember, besides MM, was Mei
>>
>>381385071
An arbitrary number that tells you how lucky you are with matchmaking and finding teammates as opposed to your actual shooter skills since it has next to no impact on whether or not you win or lose a game.
>>
>>381385671
As someone who quit OW a few days ago, comp is literal shit especially right now.

Blizzard decided to announce a pro-am league thing for anyone in Masters. Thousands upon thousands of people are hacking to get to it. You can see it by watching people who have been in the 1900-2000s for the last 3 seasons suddenly jump to near grand masters ranks.
>>
>>381385642
>None of these exist currently in the game
What is the Five-Seven, Negev, Auto (not as bad but it's still a game changer)?

>They fixed ~99% of hitreg issues a year ago, at this point you're just missing.
Nope. I'm lenient on hitboxes, but hitreg is still awful. Multiple occasions I've seen players line their shots, with an AWP, perfectly on someone's torso and the bullets not register

>Use prime mm.
1. This is an actual thing you must do to ensure you have a smaller possibility of hackers
2. If you are a Valve-drone you will unironically defend this and say your game isn't a hack infested shithole
3. It pretty much makes no difference

>These are literally just the mechanics of the game.
And they are literally garbage

Was DMG BTW. But let me offer you a question: If I sucked at both Quake and CS, yet still said Quake was a better game and CSGO was still bad, does that somehow nullify my opinion? If so why? Or are you just being an elitist shithead?
>>
>>381385886
I quit early S4. Heard it got better. Guess not
>>
>>381383043
>Fun
Literally most annoying game I've ever played. It's worse than league.
>>
they're not very similar. what do you really want to ask?
>>
>>381385886
Are you serious? That's fucking hilarious.

Esports is the shitty gift that just keeps on shit-giving.
>>
>>381386642
Same reason people always make ill fitting comparisons: they're both arguably the most popular shooters on the market, despite being very different.
>>
File: 1483641219863.jpg (2MB, 1200x771px) Image search: [Google]
1483641219863.jpg
2MB, 1200x771px
Counter-Strike is almost 20 years old.

Imagine that shit. This game has been one of, if not the most popular FPS for two fucking decades.

It has outlived arena shooters, the Halo era, the COD craze, and has not slowed down even in the wake of MOBAs and things like Rainbow Six trying to bite at its market share.

And all of it started from some guys modding Half-Life.

It has never had to do much to change its formula. Never added regenerating health, or perks, or elaborate loadout customization, or sprinting. Just dress up the game with every new Valve engine, and keep tweaking the basic gameplay piece by piece.
>>
>>381385013
>RNG
What?
>OP guns
What?
>Underpowered guns on eco
All pistols but the usp, p2k and glock will one hit headshot at close range.
>Shit hitreg
Okay, you got that one
>Below average hitboxes
You know, they fixed those in an update more than a year ago
>Pray there isn't a hacker on the other team
Prime is a thing now, just so you know.
>Remove dogshit maps that are heavily sided
Name one other than nuke
>Garbage gimmicks like spray control
It's so shitties can't just spray and pray that they'll hit someone. It requires skill.
>Slowing down when hit
What else what you do if you got shot?
>Stopping to snipe
Oh man, I have to stop and aim my gun to hit someone with it. It's almost like that balances the game or something.
CSGO is waaaaayyy more competitive than OW
>>
>>381382601
Only answer that matters, both games are shit unless you either a) only fuck on around and dont care or b) you play on a full team against other full teams and #tryhard
>>
Depends on what language to shitpost in
>>
>>381382601
>What's the better FPS?
Rainbow six siege
>>
>>381385886
that didnt really have a huge effect

the real killer is when they changed how MMR was calculated so one tricks got +1000 MMR for no reason so now there are thousands of mercy one tricks in GM that all throw if they dont get mercy
>>
>>381382697
:thinking:
>>
>>381386856
see
>>381386260
>>
>>381386852
Now that you mention it, it is pretty mind blowing.
>>
>>381386852
wrong you faggit. It was fucking dying until Valve integrated a gambling mechanic to the game; a game target to kids no less.
>>
>>381385698
t. silver players

I literally boosted a gold account to masters solo queuing as mcree ana and roadhog, and I fucking suck with mcree
>>
>>381386260
>Five-Seven
A pistol that can be out-peeked by literally any rifle.
>Negev
Absolute trash
>Auto
Outplayed the same way as an AWP, with utility. Only useful for CTs, as pushing with an auto is worse than with the AWP.

>perfectly on someone's torso and the bullets not register
Even slightly tapping the movement keys can throw off your accuracy, I used to do this as well.

>hack infested shithole
Use third party MM.
They would have to upgrade their anticheat to botnet tier like ESEA in order to curb more hackers, and that would cause loads of asshurt by itself.

>Quake was a better game and CSGO was still bad, does that somehow nullify my opinion?
I would respect your opinion.
I also think Quake is a very fun game, and you probably don't like the mechanics of CS.
But instead you give 90% bullshit with nothing to back it up.
>>
>>381386260
>What is the Five-Seven, Negev, Auto
5-7 is inaccurate and requires precision and luck, Negev requires about a 2 second spinup and the auto is 5000 dollary-doos, which costs a lot and if you lose it, you're out 5000 dollars.
>I'm lenient on hitboxes, but hitreg is still awful
True
>This is an actual thing you must do to ensure you have a smaller possibility of hackers
Using phone numbers to keep people from hacking is really smart, because these people have to buy a new phone number to get access to prime, along with a new account, and leveling the account to prime status which takes forever.
>And they are literally garbage
It's how the game has been since it was conceived, if you don't like it, then you don't. I can tell you what's absolute dogshit in OW, and there's a lot of it.

>Was DMG BTW
That's a low ass rank. People are trash until they get passed DMG. I only consider people LEM or above actually good.
>>
I would probably prefer competitive CSGO over any other FPS but I just can't stand the fucking community sometimes.
>>
>>381382601
Id rather play any fps than those 12 year old infested kiddy land pieces of shit games.
>>
>>381387592
>>381387626
5-7 dominate pistols and is ideal for rushing sites a close to mid-range. Try it next time and tell me I'm wrong
Negev is literally sit in a corner and spam a laser of death
Auto is more or less the same but with double the bullshit. If they decreased the rate of fire it'd be fine, but any noob can stop the Ts from planting/CTs from defusing just by left click and nothing else

>Torso
They've been standing still multiple times. If they were somehow moving just a millimeter, then this is not balance, it is kneecapping any player that is half decent and moving while aiming

>Phone numbers
Meanwhile OW targets the hardware in addition to getting the account banned
And again, ALL OF THIS just to play the game properly

>Rank
>>381387626 so you're the elitist snob outta the 2. Glad to know all my future posts will be responded with a "hurf dorf, not X rank!!" mindset. Glad to know your arguments are invalid. Thanks
>>
I hope people who play these games actually fucking die
>>
i play both and CSGO is miles better
>>
>>381385671
Did you try to play Esea or Faceit? Competitive cs feels like different game.
>>
>>381383043
>fun
competitive overwatch is the most cancerous thing i've ever played in my life
>>
>>381382601
csgo is a better fps
overwatch is a better game
>>
Counter strike Source
>>
>>381383971
>haven't played for a month
>play a round
>rocket launcher delay is still a thing
Fuck this shit.
>>
cs go, the skill ceiling on overwatch is fucking pathetic. especially since some of the highest impact heroes in the game require no skill and barely a functional brain (mercy, winston, symmetra, soldier).
it's a fucking joke of a game if you can just pick mercy every game and climb all the way to grandmaster by pocketing some big swinging dick pharah player.
in cs go it's an equal playing field and you can only climb by just being better than everyone else
>>
>>381388427
>5-7
Doesn't dominate pistols. If anything, the Tec-9 is closer to dominating since its moving accuracy is even lower than the 5-7's and can still oneshot helmets. In both cases, both of them can still be outplayed by engaging outside of their oneshot range, which is incredibly short for both pistols.

>Negev
literally sit in a corner and get shot immediately since you're broadcasting your position

>Auto
Smoke him off and go another way, flash and kill him, or just outpeek him with an AWP. 1 hit kills > 2 hit kills in any situation.

>Torso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRxvPhetvI is the only video I can find regarding hitreg/hitboxes within a recent timeframe, and while there is a problem it is incredibly tiny and shouldn't effect AWPs since they should be aiming for the body anyway.

>Phone numbers
CSGO has been out longer, so cheatmakers have more experience regarding VAC. We are already seeing an increase in overwatch hackers, especially in Korea.
>>
Overwatch is like a fighting game forced into a fps perspective.
>>
As a pure shooter I'd say csgo. As a game I'd say ow. Blizzard did the animations and all that right and it's just newer but I do miss actually aiming and hitting shit and controlling the flow of the game like in csgo
>>
>>381389884
>5-7
It does and is absurdly ridiculous.
>Tec-9
You sure you're not the silver? Tec-9s were nothing but meme-gun ass. P2 was much more reliable

>Negev
Not if there's only 1v1

>Auto
You seem to be missing the point. Flash bang, fire, and shooting the fuck would be ideal. I'm talking about when you can't do anything or when 2 guys get picked off right away because lol auto

>Torso
Don't know what to say. I know what I've seen and this is getting to Valve_ryan levels off excuses for why shit don't work. Should be this complicated

>Cheats
Out longer so it outta have better security. Valve is just lazy. As for Korea, at the risk of a gay argument, it's fucking Korea. They dont get hax. They are hax
>>
File: dirtybombmercsshot.png (337KB, 671x235px) Image search: [Google]
dirtybombmercsshot.png
337KB, 671x235px
>>381382601
>>
>>381385348
>im not silver 2 i swear.
yup spotted the casual, enjoy your first person baby moba game anon.
>>
Overwatch causes rage. CSGO doesn't.
>>
>>381390908
>You sure you're not the silver? Tec-9s were nothing but meme-gun ass. P2 was much more reliable
yeah that's why pros buy tec-9 + armor after they lose pistol round

pros also don't use 5-7 on CT, they use CZ-75

negev is actually fucking useless beyond silver

auto is good in a few positions, awp is far more reliable and the better weapon in most

literally has no idea what he's talking about

neck yourself retard

(i'm not the person you replied to)
>>
>>381383987
this is bait right?
Anyways CS:GO literally has no lore.
also TF2 has a way better lore and character development than overlgbtqia
>>
>>381391579
no shit it's bait
>>
File: IMG-20170621-WA0018.jpg (10KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170621-WA0018.jpg
10KB, 250x232px
>>381391648
my bad
>>
>>381391576
How about you get Valve's dick out of your ass?

Idgaf what pros do. I made it to my rank how I did and usually ended up in the top 3 every match. Hell, I'd be half tempted to say you only watch the Twitch streams
>>
>>381390121
If by fighting game you mean braindead garbage like Mortal Kombat or Super Casual Fighter V maybe.
>>
>>381391909
>How about you get Valve's dick out of your ass?
are you this childish and brain dead?
i actually think valve are neglecting cs go by pushing too few updates
in what universe am i shilling for valve by stating facts? grow the fuck up, manchild

>Idgaf what pros do
you implied tec-9 was a silver weapon, insufferable retard, do you not see the contradiction? do i really need to point it out again?

the world would be better off if you just killed yourself, cunt
>>
>>381391967
Yes redundant poster
>>
>>381390908
>Tec-9s were nothing but meme-gun ass
not even going to argue with how wrong this is

>Negev
the fuck? you do realise you have be shooting for 2 seconds for the gun to even be accurate right?

>Auto
when you can't do anything you got outplayed earlier in the round. if 2 guys getting picked off right away is your problem stop playing dust2.

>torso
ok so no actual evidence, alright

>cheats
i gave you a solution to this
>>
>>381392220
I wish there was an actual way to properly 1v1 some one so I could put this esport, twitch watching faggot on his place. Never said you spilled, just that you couldn't get enough of Gabe's cock. Post your rank so I can see for myself you aren't some meme spouting fucked. Do it bitchboi
>>
>>381391579
>TFaggots2
>>381332972
>>
File: CogIcCJUkAI5IuA.jpg (28KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
CogIcCJUkAI5IuA.jpg
28KB, 567x565px
>>381392674
can't win the argument so he resorts to a petty pathetic childish tantrum.
damn it feels good to shit all over retards
>>
>>381392820
I knew it. I fucking knew you didn't play. Even your pros admit this game is garbage compared to Source
>>
>>381393106
i'm the guy from earlier, you're digging your own hole dude. try to have an actual response with correct information instead of stroking your e-peen.
>>
Real life
>>
File: 1497293903220.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497293903220.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>381393106
>500h
>mgs1
>didn't play
yep, you're actually retarded. this information is completely irrelevant on you being 100% wrong

>Even your pros admit this game is garbage compared to Source
source was barely taken seriously as an esport, you fucking mongoloid holy shit. at least say 1.6

man, this is getting so out of hand autistic that it feels like bait.
>>
>>381382601

Tribes 2, Quakeworld, UT99, UT2004 are far superior.
>>
>>381394058
>Quakeworld
What about Quake live?
>>
>>381382723
spbp
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.