[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just played the demo and I hate to say it, but I'm not really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Just played the demo and I hate to say it, but I'm not really impressed. The controls felt off, and the story was rather... cringe worthy. Hopefully they'll iron out the bugs or else I may have to pass.
>>
File: 1497124167022.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497124167022.gif
1MB, 500x500px
I'm at the verge of cancelling my pre-order after that awful demo but I want to play X and 0 so bad.
>>
Of course, to be fair, the demo was rather poorly planned. I thought it would be like last years King of Fighters demo, letting me go to training mode with just a few characters available, not throwing me into combat with drastically changed controls
>>
File: Cyclops.jpg (32KB, 360x515px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops.jpg
32KB, 360x515px
>>381381831
According to some high-level MvC players the game is actually fun, but I guess it's their turn to experience what they put KoFXIV through. All that shit talk about "PS2 game" and "Dreamcast graphics" only for their last remaining bastion of hope after SFV to come out looking fugly as fuck. Even if they fix all the faces, it's the art direction that sucks dick, not the "graphics." Maybe this will spur Capcom to actually make nice looking games like every other team underneath Capcom can do (RE team, Monster Hunter team, etc.)
>>
>>381381831

gameplay looks fun so thats a day one priate for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZfbjRHaIWw
>>
File: rl9yxlhbvvl0ztaireo9.png (469KB, 535x751px) Image search: [Google]
rl9yxlhbvvl0ztaireo9.png
469KB, 535x751px
Actual reason why MvC:I is shite
>>
>>381381831

I'm pretty much ditching this game for Injustice 2 to hold me over till Dragon Ball FighterZ comes out.
>>
>>381382190
Don't give these fuckers money. Wait until they put out the inevitable Ultimate edition.
>>
>>381382603
>their last remaining bastion of hope

But Tekken 7 is good.
>>
>>381382190

I was but they didn't even fucking get Mark Gatha back as X and it sounds like it's JYB again as Zero. The only good thing is it looks like they got rid of Zero's stupid charge shot shit that makes him really hard to play with on a par, at least for me. I could be wrong tho, haven't actually played the demo yet.
>>
>>381384493
Marvel players aren't going to play Tekken.
>>
Wish they would just go back to 2D. MvC3+ graphics are so off-putting.
>>
>>381381831
It feels like MvC3 with MvC2's button scheme
>>
Fuck Capcom and Disney for this abomination

But mostly Capcom
>>
>>381385979
Well no wonder, I haven't played MVC2 in almost two decades... god I'm old
>>
>>381385979
Pretty much. I'm okay with that since I prefer MvC2 and how otgs work in that game but I really hate the stones.
>>
>>381386081
The gameplay itself is pretty great though. It's everything else that's a problem. It's like opposite SFV
>>
File: MvCI pre-order.png (1MB, 1278x719px) Image search: [Google]
MvCI pre-order.png
1MB, 1278x719px
>>381382190
>Not cancelling your pre-order the moment this shit popped up after beating the demo
Fuck you Capcom, what a fucking insult
>>
>>381384582
>Mark Gatha

I'd like him more if he didn't sound so monotone when trying to hit the high notes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.