[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we can finally agree on one thing This generation of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ps4-vs-switch-vs-xbox.jpg (38KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
ps4-vs-switch-vs-xbox.jpg
38KB, 630x354px
I think we can finally agree on one thing

This generation of consoles is the worst
>>
>>381379539
yep
good luck getting sonybabbies to admit it though
>>
>>381379539
Sorry OP, last gen was the worst and destroyed video games, probably forever. The generation of COD clones and the death of almost every Japanese dev.
>>
>>381379539
Switch, BoneX and PS4P are gen 8.5
>>
Pretty much. Compare the libraries of current consoles to others at the same time and it is just sad. PS2 had more great exclusives in its first year than any current console has total.
>>
>>381379539
Switch isn't this generation
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (73KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
73KB, 1000x750px
>>381379539
The switch isn't a console.

So it's PS4 or Xbone and the Xbone has no games.
>>
>>381379539

If you own a PS4, Xbone or PC, it's actually been one of the best. Fewer exclusives, meaning greater access to games on one console than ever before.
>>
Wow, I was thinking "it's still early" but it's been almost four years and there's barely anything worth playing on PS4 or Xbone. Consoles have been in decline since the end of sixth gen.
>>
>>381380280
Too bad the games are garbage.
>>
ya, maybe i'm getting old or something but it's been a slow few years.

remember ps2/gcn/xbox? now THAT was a generation.
>>
>>381380546

I've been able to play and enjoy at least one game per month, desu, with backlog
>>
>>381380676
You have bad taste.
>>
>>381379813
It was the beginning of the end....but this is just pure garbage
>>
>>381379813
To be fair the cancer that destroyed vidya started with PC gaming culture

>buggy releases with multiple patches are normal
>all FPS all the time
>voice chat
>every game needs an online multiplayer component
>DLC
>esports

This is what PC gamers were doing while consoles had sixth gen gaming perfection
>>
>>381380818

>complaining about games on /v/

you are tasteless AND classless.
>>
>>381379539
Im having fun. Persona 5 and ARMS are personal favs so far.
>>
>>381380818
PC only casual spotted, there's been good games every month this year
>January
Yakuza 0
Project Diva Future Tone
Gravity Rush 2
Resident Evil 7 (only RE5/6 casuals hate this)
Tales of Berseria
KH 2.8

>February
Nioh
Hollow Knight

>March
Nier Automata
Breath of the Wild

>April
Persona 5
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Puyo Puyo Tetris

>May
Fire Emblem Echoes
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2

>June
Tekken 7
FFXIV Stormblood
Ever Oasis
>>
>>381379539
Until Atari gets in
>>
>>381381078
You're 100% right except for >voice chat

Literally nothing wrong with voice chat and didn't ruin shit. Can it be cancer sure, but it didn't ruin videogames like say, DLC or MUH SEASON PASSES or microtransactions.

Also I'd like to point out the fact that there's nothing wrong with having an online multiplayer component if it's decently done and doesn't take away from the single player experience, a perfect example of this would be: The Last of Us/Uncharted. Decent single player game, the multiplayer is decent enough but doesn't take away or hurt the single player experience. A bad example of this would be, GTA V....completely fucking ruins the single player experience when the jew niggerfaggots only pump out multiplayer content instead of shit for single player effecting ruining the single player experience.
>>
>>381381770

Even PC only has gotten at least a few good games every month.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.