[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most terrifying video game level ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: dc2 plesiosaurus.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dc2 plesiosaurus.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Is this the most terrifying video game level ever?
>>
Is that Dino Crisis 2? Is it actually good? It was such a leap from the first one I just stopped playing it.
>>
>>381378437
Unbelievably good. Try it again. You'll shit your pants playing the level in OP's pic.
>>
File: gibmedat.jpg (333KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gibmedat.jpg
333KB, 2560x1600px
pic related was pretty good at it, all the pewdipie memes aside
>>
File: rancor.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rancor.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
Is pic related the scariest version of the 'getting chased by an unkillable enemy' level?

If so then my vote goes to it. Nothing gets the adrenaline pumping faster than straight up frantically running for your life.
>>
File: psxdino1.jpg (25KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
psxdino1.jpg
25KB, 300x225px
Speaking of Dino Crisis 2, these faggots popping out of the water randomly gave me a few heart attacks too.
>>
File: Monster_ock.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_ock.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>381381094
DIIIIIIIIE
>>
>>381380013

game?

Amnesia?
Who the fuck turns the brightness up this much?!??!?!?!
>>
>>381378437
Dino Crisis 2 takes out some of the bullshit I disliked from DC1, and makes it a fucking action adventure game that will scare the piss out of you and actually make you strive to do better.

>That amped music.
>Oh shit combo.
>I wanna buy this bad ass gun.
>OH FUCK IS THAT THING KILLING A T-REX
>IM REALLY FUCKED NOW!
Downside is the ending.
>>
>>381377184

Medical Ward: Alien Isolation
>>
>>381381957
Why is the ending the downside? I thought it was very well done. Plus the final battle with the furious Gigasaurus who keeps biting you in the ass is scary and intense as all hell.
>>
>>381382094
Its been a really long time but isnt the ending You getting killed.
>>
File: immortal cunt.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
immortal cunt.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>381381094
Super Rancor might have been scary if you weren't playing a fucking Jedi master jumping all over the place and slashing open sith disciples.

My vote would probably go to Dead Space 1 Ubermorph, shit got my blood pumping instantly. It was a long time ago so it might be nostalgia speaking though, I wasn't very good at vidya back then.
>>
>>381382573
It's more of an open ending, but it's implied rather strongly, yes. Nevertheless, I thought it was pretty powerful, especially for this kind of game.
>>
>>381377184
>Dino Crisis 2
>terrifying

Dino Crisis 2 is Metal Gear Rising with dinosaurs.
>>
>>381382716
I always took it as an opening for a Dino Crisis 3, and when I saw that we where getting one in Xbox Magazine, and it looked like a massive cluster fuck of shit, I wrote it out of my memory.
>>
>>381382874
Yeah, I didn't even play it, I just saw the reviews for it, and said fuck it. Why bother contributing to Capcom fucking up a franchise of two great games?
>>
>>381380013
>Brightness that fucking high

Fucking rofl man
>>
>>381382669
>Dead Space 1 Ubermorph
You mean Dead Space 2 Ubermorph, cunt.
>>
>>381384186
Well that's not very nice. I never played 2, because I heard it lost it's survival horror to give way for more TPS gameplay. Is it any good compared to 1?
>>
>>381381674
Could never beat this part
>>
>>381384436
>s it any good compared to 1?
It's a bit more fun with more action but quite a few of the beginning levels are more horror oriented, Just don't play 3 and you were talking about the regenerator from dead space 1 but the image you posted was the ubermorph from dead space 2, cunt.
>>
>>381385010
Ah I see, I just googled that, you're right. His name was Hunter apparently.
>>
>>381384436
The gameplay and level design are much better. I can't say much for the horror aspect because none of the Dead Space games were particularly scary to me. The atmosphere, though, is equally good I'd say.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.