[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Three years ago in 2014, when Trevor Sutton was twelve years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Sutton.jpg (57KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Sutton.jpg
57KB, 900x506px
>Three years ago in 2014, when Trevor Sutton was twelve years old, he was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer and given one year to live. Miraculously, Trevor beat every odd and has made it to 2017. He and his parents have bravely fought this terrible disease, and IGN, upon learning of how instrumental video games have been in his life, decided to interview him
>Unfortunately, Trevor's cancer has taken a turn for the worse, and he now has a maximum of one more year to live.
>"It's been hard on everyone, my family especially. The hospital at first refused to let me have so many video game consoles in one room, but eventually a doctor made them give up on it. I play mostly the SNES because my older brother has so many games for it, but the hospital recently gave me an Xbox One and a PS4."
>"If I'm being honest, the only reason I've been able to survive this long, besides my family's love, is video games and Marvel. I love their movies. I'm told I may survive to see Avengers 3, which I'm really looking forward to. My parents tried to get me interested in DVDs they bought of those old Star Trek series, but when I watched them I realized the shows were dead before I was even born, which made me depressed."
>We asked Trevor what his favorite games are. "Oh, that's easy. My favorite is Final Fantasy VIII by Squaresoft, I've played it a thousand times. My second favorite game is Half-Life 2 by Steam. If I could have just one wish, I'd love to see what they're planning for the next one." Trevor laughed grimly at this next statement: "After all, it's not like I could spoil it for anyone even if I wanted to."
>After the interview, we contacted Valve (the creators of the acclaimed Half-Life series) on Trevor's behalf, who declined to comment, but said that they wish him well
>The Make a Wish Foundation also contacted Trevor, and has set a date for Jeremy Renner, who portrays main character Hawkeye in the Avengers, to pay him a visit
>>
>>381372479
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/02/sutton-cancer-interview
>>
>>381372479

jack packard lookin rough
>>
>>381372479
amazing post, op.
>>
>>381372479
>After the interview, we contacted Valve (the creators of the acclaimed Half-Life series) on Trevor's behalf, who declined to comment, but said that they wish him well
What cunts
>>
>>381372479
>cancer kept alive by video games and superhero movies
yup checks out
>>
>>381372479
>given one year
>Miraculously, Trevor beat every odd

I hate this shit.

It's like people are completely unaware that doctors give the worst estimate so they can't be blamed if things go south.
>>
>>381372736
No man, it's just not necessary.

3 years since diagnosis.

>3

Confirmed.
>>
>>381372736
Well it's just vaporware.
>>
File: 1475370847720.png (148KB, 388x344px) Image search: [Google]
1475370847720.png
148KB, 388x344px
>>381372479
>Half-Life 2 by Steam
>>
>>381372479
>half-life 2 by steam
>steam
>>
>>381372479
>VIII

Got to be strong to suffer through that mess.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.