[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good games /v/ told you are bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ratchet_cover.jpg (255KB, 792x904px) Image search: [Google]
ratchet_cover.jpg
255KB, 792x904px
I'll start with an easy one
>>
File: 34060349680.jpg (957KB, 1577x2000px) Image search: [Google]
34060349680.jpg
957KB, 1577x2000px
MGSV is a game /v/ always says is bad but even tho it is an unfinished game the gameplay is top tier.
>>
/v/ will NEVER EVER admit it was fun and had innovative stealth with drones
>>
>>381367726
>>381367784
two baits already
>>
>>381367861
Can we stop with the MGSV is good meme already?
>>
>>381367861
>point of the thread is games /v/ doesn't like
>B-BUT V DOESN'T LIKE THOSE GAMES
What's it like being a sheeple
>>
File: 1495240134931.png (250KB, 909x638px) Image search: [Google]
1495240134931.png
250KB, 909x638px
>>381368006
>>
>>381367975
If you don't like a game with solid mechanics because you don't agree with the way the story is going, you're the problem.
>>
>>381368256
>solid mechanics
MGSV is so bad that MGS4 looks a masterpiece in comparison
>>
>>381366493
Ruins the characters/plot from the original game, features little to no weapons from the original game, has levels cut from it, has preorder exclusive DLC in the form of a busted weapon, and has performance issues and motion blur to try to make up for it, but it at least looks nice.
>>
>>381368492
>has levels cut
but it has more levels
The game has more content than the original PS2 plus it has better character design and smooth 60fps on PS4Pro.
Motion blur can be disabled though
>>
>>381368652
It's still 30fps, Insomniac decide to be lazy and stop doing 60fps games because "muh metacritic score", as in 60fps didn't give then good reviews.
>>
>>381368652
>has more content
>has more levels
Where? A select few levels were redesigned, but the game is missing worlds. Hell, the original conclusion to the game was returning to Veldin, and that was cut out completely. You instead fight the big bad on his own ship.

>and smooth 60fps on PS4Pro.
Wrong. It got a resolution patch, not a performance patch.

>better character design
Also wrong. Ratchet's armor looks like shit. Oh, and I forgot that they changed the soundtrack and doesn't feature original tracks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.