[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fortnite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 2b02f09dda89cfbef21b7bc3eea90fc4.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2b02f09dda89cfbef21b7bc3eea90fc4.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
What do you all think of Fortnite?
I'm looking to buy the limited edition version just because I can, I wanted to know what you guys thought about it and if anyone wanted a free copy when I buy it :)
Trailer - https://youtu.be/gZWg4iXp_lE
Gameplay - https://youtu.be/fmSsG_9QO8Q
>>
looks terrible, that's why nobody's talking about it
>>
>>381366423
You are a normie you wouldn't know a good game even if it is in front of you
>>
smells like a marketing thread to me

game also puts me to sleep. looks un-fun even WITH friends

sorry devs. scrap this trashheap and do something else
>>
>>381366882
On the contrary, this is some open world multiplayer survival trash with F2P elements, crafting, and every other kind of degenerate gameplay mechanic that normies love these days. This game is pretty much marketed directly at kids who are just starting to grow out of Minecraft.
>>
>>381365350
Is this game Free to Play?

I haven't found any definite answers on it, and I know for a fact I'm not putting a cent into anything free to play after Warframe.
:(
>>
>>381367120
If I was marketing I would have sucked it off even more, I just wanted a few opinions, thanks for yours :)
>>381366423
Fair enough, desu I like these games where you can just build shit and defend it
>>381367304
£34.99 for one standard copy
>>
I played the closed alpha. it was alright. That's about it.
>>
I remember it being announced at 2012 or some similar other date

Looks completely different and shit
>>
>>381367551
Maybe I save my £110 then aha
>>381367646
Oh really? What was it like before?
>>
>>381367237
.05 EPIC coins have been deposited in your account
>>
I mean, it might be fun for a minute with a group of friends, but I can't imagine this game being worth a full pricetag.

It's basically just a bunch of other one-note games slapped together.
>>
>>381367237
It's not open world. It's instanced. unless that's been changed since last year.
>>
File: 1253454545.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1253454545.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>381365350
most of the footage from the 85 minute video is almost a year old by the way
>>
>>381365350
Gimme the free copy senpai
[email protected]
>>
post thiq mom
>>
File: img000008.png (33KB, 371x198px) Image search: [Google]
img000008.png
33KB, 371x198px
>>381367440
>it's not launching f2p
dead on arrival

I was in the alpha/beta/whatever they wanted to call it. It has a skill tree that's a mile long, and progressing down it is locked behind research points that gained over time, even while offline, and have a cap that forces you to log on every few days to spend them or else literally waste your time.

All blueprints and unlockables (heroes, weapons, traps) are tied to loot pinatas that can be gained naturally as mission rewards, or microtransactioned out the ass. You will never get anything you want in this game without grinding out these stupid pinatas and playing an RNG game, or just spending your paycheck on it.

Don't buy this shitty game.
>>
>>381365350
Thats a really good promo video. Art style reminds me of Wildstar.

Could be fun but probably not for me.
>>
>>381368296
>or microtransactioned

I'm out.
>>
>>381368296
I mean it looks like you get quite a lot of these pinatas every day just for loggin in when you buy it this year but the rest seems fucking awful what you're saying, like some phone game
>>
>>381368135
I know, I quite like the look of it from the video, idk how it's changed
>>381368296
Yeah I know everything is mircotransactions and g2w but I kinda don't mind too much about that, like I have money to spend and I quite like not getting stuff handed to me on a plate, ty though I'll keep it in mind :) I don't like the fact that you have to login to claim your rewards, I don't get much freetime so that's a bit shitty
>>381368198
will do cap'n, get paid in a fortnight Friday, or should I say Fortnite Friday (I'm cancer I understand)
>>
>>381368853
>like I have money to spend and I quite like not getting stuff handed to me on a plate

I'm out. I'm done with video games.

Fuck this hobby, it's never going to recover.
>>
File: 1497660043623.jpg (53KB, 726x683px) Image search: [Google]
1497660043623.jpg
53KB, 726x683px
>>381365350
>in the six years between announcement and actual launch all of its core elements have become trite and uninteresting
The game might have seen success if it released years ago when it should have, but now it'll be forgotten and the only reaction people will have to it is "that game actually came out?"
>>
>game looks interesting
>know full well games like this devolve into bullshit
>idiots will fuck things up
>elitist will think it can only be done their way
>faggots will leach and not help
>even if you play with friends one of them will get butt hurt over something and everyone will stop playing

Still tempted to play it, but if it's not launching f2p then it's dead on arrival anyways.
>>
I also got the limited edition, but i'm thinking of getting a refund. The replies in this thread don't help either, especially
>microtransactions
>>
File: bueno.jpg (50KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
50KB, 546x366px
>tfw fortnite is coming to the 1X dynamic 4k 60FPS with PC max settings
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.