[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does Luke ever stop being such a FUCKING ASSHOLE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

So does Luke ever stop being such a FUCKING ASSHOLE?
>>
Dreck
>>
>>381364082
yes. give it some time

than you miss him being an asshole
>>
>>381364082

Play the game and find out. It's the best in the series.
>>
I'd hoped not, because whiny Luke was the best. Then he turns into a doormat and everyone else becomes an asshole.
>>
>>381364082
Yes about 10 hours in
>>
>>381364082
Luke is the only character in the game that has a reason to act like an asshole.

>>381364701
Not with that extremely bad gameplay, story, loading times and sidequests. Not to mention all the obvious glitches the game has, especially in the OG japanese version.
>>
>>381364701
Am I in bizarro universe? No one liked whiny Luke and after he changes he becomes a great dude.
>>
>>381364658
>>381364869
this was me
i miss whiny faggot luke
then he just turned into an even bigger faggot
tear best girl
>>
>>381364917

Play it on 3DS. The story is great, the rival battle against the real Luke is great, the music is amazing, the combat is simple but fun, the characters are unique etc.
>>
>>381365074
>the characters are unique
lmao
>>
>>381365074
>Play it on 3DS.

fuck no. the game looks awful in 3DS
>>
>>381364082
yes, but his party doesn't.

>381365463
And the game has shit loading times on the PS2. I'll take the lesser of the two evils.
>>
>>381365074
I don't really feel like playing the game in a tiny box when it was obviously designed for a TV when it's not good in the first place
>>
>>381365074

The 3DS version is pretty ugly, and some of the overworld FPS dips
are horrific.

One of the things I disliked about this game was the characterisation. Most of the main cast is really quite unamiable. I realise they were going for a hefty dose of moral ambiguity, but still.
>>
File: 1426218662888.jpg (82KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1426218662888.jpg
82KB, 480x360px
Do I play the PS2 or 3DS version of this?
>>
>>381366440
The problem with abyss is that it only has "moral ambiguity" because every single character who isn't an actual moron goes about their goals in the most backwards and antisocial way possible.
>>
>>381366661
HAHA I ACTUALLY WANTED TO KILL YOU THIS WHOLE TIME
>>
>>381366486
As someone who has played the PS2 version as well, the 3DS version is fine and are entirely the same game with quicker loading times in the 3DS version. Pick whichever's more convenient for you to play.
>>
>>381367410
3ds version is worse because it doesn't have the map glitch
>>
WHY IS EVERYONE BULLYING LUKE NOW?
>>
I think this game is an example of the shittiest protagonist I can possible be forced to suffer through while still enjoying the rest of it quite a bit
I hated him at the start
I hated him after his crash
And I still hated him after he tried to half ass redeem himself later in the plot
>>
>>381366440
and the ps2 over world frame dips aren't horrific? cmon man.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.