[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subnautica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 8512ec5f4e[1].jpg (116KB, 1266x667px) Image search: [Google]
8512ec5f4e[1].jpg
116KB, 1266x667px
EMPEROR LEVIATHAN HAS ARRIVED
PANIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtsyXKSmBWE
>>
>>381358546
does endgame involve more than just scouring for RNG blueprint parts yet? or is it just meme tier shit to attract new plebs to fall for early access scam
>>
>>381358709
This is the next to last update for new content. Next update will add the final sequence that ends the game.
Whether or not you'll be able to enter a free-roam mode after the game ends I don't know.

After that it's 2-3 months of polish and optimizations, then it leaves early access.
>>
>>381360129
I bought this forever ago and pissed some time away but I'm pretty much waiting for optimization, but I love the guys at unknown
>>
>>381360129
I should say, by "last update for new content" I mean last update for new content prior to 1.0 release.
They have some plans for post-release updates, but that all depends on how well the game continues to sell of course.
>>
Do I have to make a new file in order to have this added content?
>>
>>381360368
I hear you, I bought the game last July and put over 200 hours in, but since January until they release the story ending, so it will feel fresher on that playthrough.

To anyone that hasn't played it all yet, I recommend picking it up during the summer sale, but waiting at least until next months update to play it so you can play the story all the way through the first time.
Or you can wait until the 1.0 release this Sep/Oct, but I think they're planning a price increase.
There's also a cutefish pet being added for people who bought in early access, so I'm not sure what the cutoff date for that is going to be.
>>
>>381360979
since January I'm holding off*
>>
>>381358546
So is this game worth it at the current state? Or should I wait for future updates?
>>
>>381358546
Why would you panic? Wasn't that going to be neutral or something?
The ghost leviathan seems more spooky if it makes it in.

>>381360368
>>381360979
>bought
Buying early access is always stupid.
The only excuse is if you get some kind of extra content or something and even then it's almost never worth it.

Anyone who's interested should pirate it to at least try it before buying and I'd recommend waiting for the full release.
>>
>>381363071
Try it for yourself.
At this point changes will mostly be polish and optimisation though.
>>
We all know it's you fucks shilling your game, I bet you fucks are gun man too.

Luv the game but pls
>>
>>381365434
>I bet you fucks are gun man too.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>381365775

He'll be here. He always comes when Subnautica threads slow down to pick them back up again.
>>
>>381363071
There's no harm in waiting, but you might want to pick it up this week when the sale starts, as it may be the cheapest price you'll get it at for a long while, since they're planning a price increase when it leaves EA.

You should get 20+ hours out of your first playthrough easily, but right now you'll still hit a dead-end and have to start a new save when the final piece is added. Since the game has a big emphasis on exploration, subsequent playthroughs lose a lot of the wonder of discovering new places and things.
Next month the final story update will be added, then there's going to be a major optimization pass between then and Sep/Oct when 1.0 is released. The game already runs alright if you have a reasonably high end PC, but if you're on a mid or low end machine you might want to wait.
>>
>>381358546
>They're just putting the regular leviathans in the void
I would have loved to see a single giant insta death monster attack you if you get too far in the void. Would also like an ingame reason why when you get to a certain boundary everything goes completely black
>>
>>381366571
Also why are there tons of leviathans out there if there are no other fish. I know those fuckers don't filter feed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.