[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRAGON BALL FIGHTER Z Roster Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

We come up with the most realistic and accurate roster we can for the game. This is mine. 22 Characters, + 2 Secret/ Boss Characters and 2 DLCs. Red corners are for supposed DLCs, if there will be any. Regarding transformations, for my roster I figure that Kid Goku could turn Oozaru with his super or something, Roshi would have his 100% form, Goku turns SSJ3 as we have seen and SSJB is an alternate color, same for Vegeta. Maybe Vegetto will have SSJ alternate color too. Mystic Gohan is already in his Ultimate form so that's pretty much it with transformations. Maybe some weird stuff like giant Piccolo or Tien with many arms. Satan is switchable with Videl, Chi-Chi is switchable with Bulma, if you think that would be more likely. The less plausible characters are TaoPaiPai, Dabura and Ginyu imho. Anyway, it's a pretty solid roster, like... 80% correct probably. What do you think?
>>
>>381357083
>80% correct probably. What do you think?
No.
>>
Merged Zamasu is quite unlikely as well
>>
>>381357083
Kid Goku, Chi-Chi and Tao are really unlikely
Dabura wasn't even in Xenoverse 2
I don't see 16 getting in over 17 and 18
>>
>>381357330
Post yours then
>>
>>381357456
16 has many cool gimmicks tho, and so does Dabura
>>
>>381357618
That doesn't mean they'd get in
>>
If Hercule isnt in the game I'm going to start a god damn riot
>>
>>381357618
The only gimmick Dabura has is spitting on people, which I don't think he uses in games very much
>>
>>381357083
>Kid Goku
>Roshi
>Chi-Chi
>Dabura
>Android 16, but no Androids 17 and 18
>Vegetto SSJB, but no Goku or Vegeta SSJB

what are you doing OP
>>
>>381358698
SSJB Goku and Vegeta are recolors, I don't think they're gonna waste 4 slots for 2 characters. And 16 would be much more fun than 17 and 18, because of how he is phisically and his attacks, and that's the thing that matters the most for asw. Chi-Chi is like, an ironic character, using weapons, dishes or something
>>
>Black

Let's just skip to fused Zamasu
>>
>>381359193
Honestly, Black Rosé is more likely to be in than fused Zamasu
>>
>>381359063
That's stupid
>>
>>381357083
>most realistic and accurate
>non-dbz characters
Pick one. They even went out of their way to say golden frieza was pulled from the film and not super. At best you'll get a blue transformation super.
>>
>>381359780
>They even went out of their way to say golden frieza was pulled from the film and not super.

Where? That's an odd specification since it's he same thing in both versions.
>>
>>381357083
>We come up with the most realistic and accurate roster
>Tao Pai Pai
>Chi-chi switchable with Bulma
>Hercule switchable with Videl
>obvious Z-timeline, add in Super characters
>16 but no 18 nor 17
Go back to DeviantArt with your fan game ideas
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.