[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: 1484901078324.jpg (1MB, 1667x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484901078324.jpg
1MB, 1667x1080px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Eveyone.
>>
both are valid complaints. BotW looked not nearly as good on release, as was revealed. Kingdom Hearts had a perceived aesthetic, and to redefine it can make people uncomfortable. Sort of like Zeldas previous transition regarding artistic direction for Windwaker.
>>
>>381356753
>People bitching about graphic improvements for KH
Literal cum guzzling faggots.
>>
That Disney game looks like the same sort of plastic shit nuWare turned DA:I into. It's so damn obvious it's just a lot of plastic models strung around each other.
>>
They fucked up the landscape graphics with zelda
The new kingdom hearts looks great but the models look like ass
>>
at least get the latest look of kh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT2Pjg_Ppm0
>>
>>381357232
I like the 2016 kindom hearts look
>>
>>381357232
False, BotW looks just as good on release.
>>
if you think BoTW looks like a PS2 game, you dont remember what PS2 games looked like
>>
File: 1497778180273.jpg (50KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1497778180273.jpg
50KB, 500x338px
>>381356753
/v/ was in the wrong. I made a wrong decision to ever use this board.
>>
Context is everything.

Uncharted 4 doesn't suck because it looks bad, it sucks because the story, characters, and level design didn't work as well as the previous entries.

BotW doesn't suck because it's just another victim in the long line of Nintendo's underpowered hardware (that also conveniently lacks any memory), it sucks because Hyrule is generic fantasyland without any identity beyond uninpsired villages dotted around the mass of fucking nothing that isn't fun or interesting to look at. The combat and story being shit don't help.

Never played KH. Not about to start. Bottom looks like a Tropical Freeze or something, but the top looks bad too. Who cares? KH is incoherent and has shit gameplay.
>>
>>381358103
>never played kh
>has shit gameplay

Your mindset is killing /v/
>>
>>381357804
It didnt look as amazing as it did on reveal, as when I actually got my hands on it. I still like it honestly, but if someone more passionate about graphics makes a complaint, its not unfounded
>>
File: 1475244021246.png (78KB, 321x185px) Image search: [Google]
1475244021246.png
78KB, 321x185px
>>381357804
no
>>
>>381357390
>People that play KH
They fucking exist, and are very unique faggots. If you play KH there is something seriously fucking wrong with your life. KH initially released 2002. Do the fucking math you faggots, then take a good look in the mirror and reassess your life choices.
>>
>>381358103
uncharted 4 has the best story out the bunch
>>
>>381358103
I call it like I see it. Looks like a fuckin' Musou.
You're right though, my mindset is klling /v/ideo games. Specifically if a product looks like shit I tend to not buy it like an impulsive retard, hence reducing sales and killing games made by finger painters.
You're welcome to show me some videos or outline what you like about it, I'm certainly not against the idea of picking one up. I just haven't seen a good reason to.
>>
>>381356753
The right side is literally bait. The top image just looks bad especially once the way better looking Sora models steps in. The bottom image literally looks like the CG intros which is what they're going for.
KHfags are just retarded and always want what they don't have at the time and hate everything they get
>>
i was wrong
its all my fault
>>
whoops, meant >>381358701 for you >>381358241
>>
>>381358103
>Never played
Then don't even mention the gameplay you fucking retard.
>>
>>381358103
>Never played KH
>has shit gameplay.
please stop posting
>>
>>381358701
It won't change your mind anyway. If you think KH looks like a musou except for one fight in the series then you haven't played a musou game either
>>
>>381358797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBZhYYUMRa0
>Well the graphics suck, but maybe the gameplay actually is good
I'm sorry you have trouble recognizing good gameplay from bad.
>>
>>381359009
>It won't change your mind anyway
Then why even bother responding?
>>
>>381359015
Your post literally makes no sense.
For the artstyle KH is trying to go for it looks great, KH1 and 2 will forever hold up and have better live action models than some games today. Just stop posting
>>
File: monster hunter stylin.jpg (832KB, 2132x1849px) Image search: [Google]
monster hunter stylin.jpg
832KB, 2132x1849px
>>381356753
Nintenbros, as per usual.
>>
>compare same spot
>compare different spots
Whichever idiot made the image
>>
>deceptively presenting graphical fidelity that clearly isn't something the wii u hardware is capable of as what the actual release will look like
>presenting something that is well within the scope of the hardware and trying to push the hardware's capabilities further, the style falling flat with fans
they are both in the graphical wrong, with nintendo also being in the moral wrong
>>
>>381358708
Left side is also bait because it shows the tuitorial area... which is on a plateau.

So not really the area where high grass grows.
>>
>>381359097
Right back at you
>>
>>381356753
I'm sorry but no one can seriously in good conscience claim that the bottom Destiny Island looks better. It's fucking plastic.
>>
File: 1357075005154.jpg (43KB, 341x347px) Image search: [Google]
1357075005154.jpg
43KB, 341x347px
Humans always want the thing they don't have.
The fence is greener and so forth.
>>
>>381358701
Not that guy but if you haven't played a game, openly admitted that fact, then trash said game for "gameplay" which you haven't tried and have seen a very limited fraction of, then yes you've got a bad mindset.
>>
>>381358392
>You like video games
Wow, what a crime.
>>
>>381359305
>they are both in the graphical wrong
Not really, KHfags just don't know what they want. The bottom image literally looks like the FMVs from KH1 and 2, the top image looks like weird clay and like PS2.5 level
KHfags just like everything that could've been even if it would've been shit and hate everything else
>>
>>381359320
My original post was about OP's picture until you came along, and then I tried discussing KH with you and even blatantly asked you to start talking about it.
I mean fuck, if you like KH and its combat so much FUCKING SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

How do companies even rely on word-of-mouth when the newer generations are incapable of even forming thoughts and relaying them? If anything you're killing KH by being braindead and not talking about it. Maybe it won't change my mind, but there are other people in the thread and browsing page 1.
I mean fuck, did you even like the game? How would anyone fucking know when all you do is shit talk people who are wary of it?
>>
>>381358392
>only kids are allowed to play old games
Read your post again. You really are this pathetic.
>>
>>381359431
Why would I want to play the game if the combat looks bad? Should I just play every game in existence then?
>>
>>381359893
no but if you want to say that a games gameplay is bad it's probably a good idea you try the gameplay first
>>
>>381359893
If every game in existence were as critically acclaimed and revered as KH, sure.
>>
The left side is just shitpost bait and the right side is just stupidity of the KH fanbase. It literally looks like the CG openings now, the top looks like garbage assets thrown together in 10 seconds without any shading or lighting
>>
File: 1490589601979.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1490589601979.png
38KB, 499x338px
>people actually thought that the CLEARLY staged BOTW reveal was in-game footage
>wtf??? bait and switch!!!!! there's no way I could have known that it was fake!!!
>>
>>381359893
I never played Ninja Gaiden or DMC but honestly the combat just looks like button mash style over substance garbage, the gameplay is just bad. People also say Platinum games or God Hand have good gameplay, but i never played them because they look like they play like shit, they have shit gameplay so why should i play them
>>
>>381359663
Not the man you're talking to, but a fellow autist nonetheless. The gameplay in Kingdom Hearts is honestly the str9ng point of which the series, to me, stands on. With different weapons and abilities that you unlock and equip as you level up, leans to more dynamic options. The party system is interesting but lacking. They've expanded more on it gameplay wise as the games have gone on, I'm sure, but my experience is primarily on the first game. The magic system is great because of how fast pace it is, being able to cast a variety of different spells seamlessly on a controller. Kingdom Hearts really isnt a great game overall, especially concerning story but if theres one thing it does have right, its fun gameplay. I realize gameplay isn't soley "fighting" but thats the aspect of gameplay that stood out to me.
>>
>>381359663
Your first post also brought up gameplay for no reason and said it was shit. Learn to read your own posts next time.
>>
What's with the trend of looking almost fullbright? Trees cast shadows but everything else looks like DirectX 7 lighting.
>>
>>381360823
It has to run on WiiU and Switch
>>
>>381360931
It's not just Nintendo games. It's like fullbright is a trending art style this year.
>>
>>381361057
Can you post some examples? I haven't noticed a pattern
>>
>>381358392
>people that post on /v/
They fucking exist and are very unique faggots
reassess your life choices
>>
>>381356753
The botw comparison here is biased. There are fields full of tall grass like the top one in the final game. You just picked a screenshot with low grass.

It's like you didn't play the game, or you played it on cemu.
>>
BotW can still look pretty, but when you're taking pictures from the air everything is LoD'd to hell and it doesn't look as good.
Also the new Kingdom Hearts trailer looked really nice
>>
>>381359893
kill yourself cancer
>>
>>381356753
Because it's literally not ok when Nintendo does it. Nintendo could make the greatest game of all time and /v/ would fucking hate it. Sony fans on /v/ are always autistic.
>>
>>381356753
The early KH trailer was literally nothing, just a fake video and it just looks weird and bad except for Sora's model.
The current visuals are fine and come as close to CG while still not being too far away from the usual Disney look

BOTW was clearly just a fake "demo" and everyone with half a brain saw it coming, BOTW still has it's visual moments though
>>
>>381361732
The KH3 trailer looked like Babbys First UE4 fangame. Everything is plastic and there are no proper shadows whatsoever.
>>
>>381356753
You for posting the same shitpost bait for the third time
>>
File: 4224.jpg (1MB, 1672x3056px) Image search: [Google]
4224.jpg
1MB, 1672x3056px
>>381356753
For me BotW looks like this. Not sure about you, don't care.

Love it.
>>
>>381362461
Learn to take a 16:9 screenshot, retard.
>>
>>381362556
she stitched them together from past posts. so it looks like that for him, from other posters.
>>
>>381360272
/thread
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.