[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1493599911805.png (197KB, 1280x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493599911805.png
197KB, 1280x512px
So I'm at the last fight against Yaldabaoth and my party is around level 65, and all of my guys have less than 100 SP.

How the fuck do I beat him?
>>
SP Adhesives
>>
you can grind in the area before him thats what I did because I didnt have enough money for lucifer
>>
>>381353595
______git______
>>
>>381353595
Level 65 is kinda low, I was 75 when I beat the game
>>
>>381353595
What shitty personas do you have kiddo?
>>
>>381353595
talk to lavenza
>>
>>381353951
I've just been using Izanagi and Magatsu-Izanagi Picaro for the most part, but I don't have any of the high level ones.
>>
>>381353638
Got those, but after using a few spells I'm fuycked and have to use the 30% SP boost that leaves me with low stats
>>
>>381354318
Those personas are fucking broken, why are you stuck?
>>
>>381354480
I get him down to like 15% HP and by then I'm completely out of SP and can no longer use boosts so I get one shot by his 2nd charge
>>
if you're playing on hard and gonna fight him at lvl 65 then you're fuck. You gonna need a few hundred sp recovery items if you don't have abilities or equipment that halves sp usage.
>>
>>381354805
I've been playing the whole game at Normal
>>
>>381353595
Warp down to Lavenza from before the grail and heal
He's not hard senpai
>>
Surely you have coffee, curry, carrots or tomatoes to use?
>>
>>381355950
Oh shit, thanks anon I didn't know she could heal you
>>
Focus on physical damage and have Morgana on media duty
When you get to the sword swap out Yusuke for Haru or Ann and burn that shit. When Morgana runs out of SP use Ryujii to use items. If Morgana is incapacitated with a sin or KO, use MC to revive them with items or an ability.
>>
>>381356270
said it earlier too
>>
Why the hell are you only 65??? My first time I played on normal and at 71 and while I didnt die it still took forever and was a challenge...best advice is grind up to at least 70 healing off of lavenza then go fight him and use some sp items youve acquired before to go in full...and if you dont have at least around 10 vegetables and some curry etc then you may have fucked yourself...id also advise maybe even grinding until every one is 75 as thats when they get their best skills
>>
You did do Hifumi's confidant so that you can swap out party members in battle, right?
>>
Don't you get some Soma in the before the boss?
>>
>>381356893

Yeah it's in a chest to the side right before you fight Michael
>>
File: os.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
os.gif
808KB, 225x249px
>not stocking up on 10 each of master coffee and master curry, made for free without using actions every single night by Kawakami

It's your own fault for not preparing for the final boss. Guess you gotta go back to the start and grind like an idiot. Have fun.
>>
>>381353595
I bet you don't have best girl on your party
>>
save your soma's nigga
also restock at the loli before the fight
>>
>>381356598
Yes of course

>>381357324
Cmon dud, I almost beat him twice with my low ass SP, but now that I know Lavenza heals you I should be able to beat him
>>
Debuff him and use physical attacks
>>
>>381356591
I have those SP 30% items that lower all your stats, I managed to use those while having Makoto negate the effects, my only issue was not being at 100% before the fight cause I didn't know Lavenza would heal you
>>
File: asgfwagwa.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asgfwagwa.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>381358251
also don't attack his limbs
they regenerate and its just a waste of resources
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>381353595
MAMA, JUST KILLED A GOD
PUT A GUN AGAINST HIS HEAD
PULLED MY TRIGGER, NOW HE'S DEAD
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.