[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left or Right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Puzzle and Dragons Echinda-Siren.jpg (768KB, 1206x872px) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle and Dragons Echinda-Siren.jpg
768KB, 1206x872px
Left or Right?
>>
>>381352029
>fangs
>ever

Right
>>
>started playing PAD recently
>found out what those metal dragons/etc do
>daily dungeons with them in every color
>leveling the fuck out of all my critters now
It chews up a lot of Stamina, but I can't argue with the results. Maybe I'll actually start using the stuff I pick up in dungeons, too, rather than relying on overpowered draws.
>>
left
>>
>>381352484
Why would you do that when you can just browse all the fanart here?
>>
File: 1449294667722.jpg (54KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1449294667722.jpg
54KB, 595x842px
>>381352029
>>
>>381352029
they both make my duck hard
>>
Left
>>
>>381353471
Because I want to play a fun video game.
>>
>>381352484
Consider yourself lucky, that is a recent thing. The way it use to work is that those dungeons would pop up randomly for one hour a day, and it wasn't necessarily metal dragons.

Also since you're a beginner I want to make sure you know that you should only roll the machine during godfest, no exceptions. Save the meme machines for when you're endgame. And make sure you get the random daily gifts that pop up and save the tamas.
>>
>>381354608
Thanks for the tips. I did look up what the heck Tamadras and the dragons are used for, before doing anything with them. No sense feeding something away that I won't get again.

Good to know about Godfest, although I'm probably not going to bother with the gacha elements that much. I jumped in to play the game, after all, and the stuff I get out of the dungeons should mostly be good enough. Maybe once my monster box is large enough and I build up a big stock of stones, I'll want to check that out more often.
>>
echidna is literally the most useful sub monster
>>
The only noteworthy monster I've ran across was some Zhuge Liang, which seems like it turned my normal 5x6 grid into a 6x7 grid.
>>
This game has so much great artwork
>>
>>381355373
>I'm probably not going to bother with the gacha elements that much.
unfortunately that's where the more interesting and powerful monsters come from. Don't try to avoid it or you will just be disappointed. What you get from dungeons will work for most of the normal tier dungeons but anything close to late game will start becoming impossible. (By the way there are a lot of dungeons hidden to you atm that won't show up until you have enough stamina for them or get further in the normal dungeons) Luckily for you the devs are extremely generous with handouts, not to mention what you get from completing dungeons. For once this is a game where you genuinely don't have to spend a dime to be powerful.
>>
>>381356791
Right now I am running into storage limit problems, so I'm looking at spending the stones on increasing that more than grabbing a few new units. But yes, thanks for mentioning Godfest, as I'll keep an eye on it once that's not a concern anymore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.