[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save Capcom, bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

How do we save Capcom, bros?
>>
By making Darkstalkers 4.
>>
>>381347172
why are people still saying cuck in 2017?
>>
Is there ANY third party developer that hasn't gone to shit post console generation six?
>>381347318
Because people can't come up with better insults.
>>
>>381347172

Is that really how Dante looks in MvC:I?

I hope so. So much.
>>
what exactrly arte you complaining about?

PC is a shit platform for fighting games, its all on PSN

also.. SF5 is the best one, tekken is just a meme game that just launched, itll be dead in a month
>>
>>381348223
>PC is a shit platform for fighting games

lol no

>growing player base
>less lag (see Tekken 7)
>better online (less wifi warriors)
>no FPS drops
>all fighting games are on PC now(KI, KoF14, etc)
>plug-in fightstick, works right off the bat, no sign-in or profile select
>>
>>381348223
>tekken is just a meme game that just launched, itll be dead in a month
How underaged do you have to be to believe this
>>
>>381347668
>Is there ANY third party developer that hasn't gone to shit post console generation six?
I can't think of one. I remember when I used to buy games sight-unseen just based on the pub or dev name alone.

What happened, was it really Xbox Live and iPhone that changed everything?
>>
>>381347318
When cucks stop getting offended
>>
>>381347172
It's the fucking unreal engine you faggots don't get it REEEEEEE
>>
>>381347172
It's dying fast

Bleeding money and killing franchises.

Soon Capcom is for sale.
>>
>>381347172

By hiring back the charismatic game creator Keiji Inafune, creator of mega man and Onimusha and the reason for Monster Hunter and Resident Evil's success!
>>
File: 1485081246379.png (260KB, 497x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485081246379.png
260KB, 497x458px
>>381349607
>SF5 is on UE
>GGXrd is on UE
>DBFZ is on UE
>Tekken 7 is on UE
>>
>>381349078
>growing playerbase
LOL

I play on PC and console and every fighting game without crossplay dies after two months.

You missed mods though.
>>
>>381347172
Damn man, that Dante looks on crack or something...
>>
>>381347172
What's wrong with Alex, aside from french fries hair?
>>
Make a new Star Gladiator, Rival Schools, and Power Stone.

Also get SNK to make CvS3
>>
>>381351193
>make sequels to shitty franchises that people pretend are the pinnacle of gaming
>b..but muh power stone

yeah, collecting randomly spawned Diamonds in order to do final smashes is so fucking deep. A real fighter unlike smash.

>get SNK to make CVS3

Capcom made a deal with SNK to share each others franchises for a cross-over fighting game.

Capcom made CvS1 & CvS2

SNK made the horrendous SVC:Chaos

so they made their own crossover already, and it was trash
>>
>>381351193

Fighting games are in the slump. The "Vs" concept is way too played out. Oh wow, another vs game in an already crowded market that has been done for 15 years? Who cares?

Fighting games are stale as HELL. They've never really moved on past Street Fighter II.
>>
I am a Mega Man fan and I must scream
>>
>>381348223
(You)
>>
>>381351869
>Fighting games are stale as HELL. They've never really moved on past Street Fighter II.
How to spot someone who doesn't play fighting games
>>
>>381352123

They add and subtract superficial eleemnts, but it's all fundamentally the same.

2D plane, health bars, 3 founds matches, inputs, combos, blocking. It's the same game remixed to death. Something new needs to be done.
>>
File: Button layout.png (51KB, 1559x812px) Image search: [Google]
Button layout.png
51KB, 1559x812px
>>381351869
>They've never really moved on past Street Fighter II

man, do you only play Street Fighter?

i mean the amount of new mechanics and control schemes in the genre are pretty vast
>>
>this will be Dante's last vidya appearance
>>
>>381351869
>They've never really moved on past Street Fighter II.
If they did SF would be a better brand by now
>>
>>381347172
Cucked means literally nothing.

It doesn't even sound good to say like faggot.
>>
>>381347172
That Ibuki always makes me laugh. Why did they mess her up that bad?
>>
>>381349607
BRRRRRAAAPP
>>
>>381349607
wtf i love women now
>>
>>381347172

Getting them to revive Powerstone.
>>
>>381351681
>so they made their own crossover already, and it was trash

And? Capcom made SFV. Only fair that SNK gets another shot.
>>
>>381351869

Why speak of something you know nothing about?
>>
>>381356827

Please explain how SFIV or SFV is fundamentally different than SFII. It's superficial changes, and some new gimmicks, and a few new meters, but it's not that different.
>>
File: unknown.png (178KB, 969x558px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
178KB, 969x558px
>>381347172
DMC5 at E3 2018! R-Right guys!?...
>>
>>381357074

So now you are narrowing it down to games within the same franchise, rather than "Fighting Games"?

Go play some Smash Bros
>>
>>381347172
Ibuki and alex don't look that bad
>>
>>381349607
does this girl have a name I can search for?
>>
>>381356529
and SNK went bankrupt for the 12 millionth time and made a KoF that literally no one plays because the balance was so shit, and now no one gives a fuck about 14 anymore

>Capcom made SF5
its like none of you SNK dick-riders remember all the shit games SNK has made

where as Capcom made SFxT and SFV

SNK made buggy and half-assed games like Art of Fighting 3, KoFXII, SVC:Chaos, Metal Slug 4, Samurai Shodown 3, KoF 2003, etc...

just to name a few
>>
>>381352003
>>381349126
>>381349078
>insecure
you know its true
ive been pc gamer for fucking ever, like literal dos and muds
and you fags are cancer now, pc gaming isnt what it used to be

if you want the best of both worlds, own both ps4+pc, no reason to buy switch or xbone
>>
>>381357074
they are very different you colossal faggot

Being able to use meter to cancel the animation of almost any attack or special opens the game to shit ton of new possibilities. Capcom may have not invented the mechanic, but it adds a lot more to the game and makes it more versatile than you rigid SF2 or SF5 gameplay.
>>
>>381358289
What does this consolewar shitpost have to do with the fact that you think fucking Tekken of all games is ever going to die?
>>
>another reddit kappa thread
>>
File: 1490630375968.jpg (34KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
1490630375968.jpg
34KB, 349x349px
>>381347318

This 100%

Every time anyone ever says it, it brings the intelligence of a conversation down to pre-school levels of vapid morose stupidity.
>>
File: 1466615254564.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466615254564.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>381358289
>PS4+PC

bro you aren't the only person with a PS4+PC combo

consoles are trash, PC is the only real option

the only reason i keep my Bloodborne machine around is specifically for games that don't have announced PC releases yet

but everything is now available on modern PCs now

Tekken?
Metal Gear?
Final Fantasy?
KoF?
Guilty Gear?
Street Fighter?
Devil May Cry?
Resident Evil?

games i would buy a SONY Playstation for, are now on PC
>>
>>381347172

You don't. You let them crash and burn for all the shit they have been getting away with. The "FGC" (meaning the same community that only play Capcom fighters due to brainwashing or contractual obligations/money) have been getting fucked in the ass and loving it for so many years, that the other players that got sick of Capcom are giving other companies and other games a chance. And holy shit, whaddaya know? The other games are better than Capcom shit! Which is why anyone that isn't a paid shill or FGC "personality" is shitting on Marvel Infinite and hyped for the DBZ game instead, because the DBZ game is actually something different and it's done well at a mere 20% completion while Marvel is a copy/paste project with some new stuff in there.

Capcom makes its money from tournament organizers and competitive players that HAVE to buy whatever 15 versions of the game they sell, and a lot of them buy the 5 dollar costumes too. Those that aren't part of the Capcom worship cult have had enough, and just move on to other games.
>>
>>381359350

Marvel Infinite doesn't bring anything new to the table. It's just a total rehash of MvC3. Same with SFV.

Dragonball Z Fighters is something sorta new. It's an actual fighting game dev put in charge of a DBZ game, instead of just budget devs, and they're using their extremely high quality techniques to make it look very 2D.
>>
File: remember_me.png (200KB, 661x581px) Image search: [Google]
remember_me.png
200KB, 661x581px
>>381347172
>/v/ mocks MvC:I
>can't even make a serious argument to defend it
Let's face it, we've seen this before.
>one of Capcom's franchises with core fanbase gets reboot
>it's gameplay doesn't resemble earlier installment
>it's "more accessible" right now
>devs claim that core fanbase can still enjoy it despite the differences
>2 milion copies projection
>gameplay comes out, people have legit complains about this
>out of fucking nowhere: we can see articles defending this game fucking everywhere
>some retarded vidya journalist claims that franchise needed reboot and wider audience
I'll never play Jin Saotome again ;_;
>>
>>381358770
cuck
>>
Who the fuck is that above Alex? Do I even want to know?
>>
>>381359772
After all these years few moments have felt like /v/ during DmC days.
>>
>>381347172
I think they're doing ok honestly. They've really turned it around since that outsourcing debacle.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.