[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good game to play when you're very angry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1378999954337.jpg (26KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
1378999954337.jpg
26KB, 610x407px
What's a good game to play when you're very angry?
>>
>>381345735
GTA 4 or 5
>>
just stay on /v/
>>
You mean that's fun to play while angry? Or one that will call you down?
>>
File: gas mask0.jpg (57KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
gas mask0.jpg
57KB, 500x550px
>>381346041
I need something to cure or feed seemingly endless irrational anger and hatred.
>>
killing floor 1/2
>>
EYE Divine Cybermancy
>>
>>381345735
Hotline Miami
>>
I need a game where MC can become insane.
>>
Asura's Wrath
>>
Play the Sims, it will cute what ales you
>>
>>381346372
If you want something for anger brutal doom isn't a bad idea.
Killing shit in a shower of blood is quite fun, and the game itself can be a challenge.
>>
File: birb.gif (499KB, 425x315px) Image search: [Google]
birb.gif
499KB, 425x315px
>>381345735
It depends what you need.

If you want to relax and get comfy
>city builders
>point&clicks
>tycoons
>sandbox games

If you want to let off steam
>single player shooters
>any game that lets you murder a lot of people in a creative way

Just stay the fuck away from multiplayer games.
>>
>>381345735
Postal 2.
>>
>>381345735
Best way to get even more stressed is playing multiplayer FPS games with autistic 12 yos and small dick angry chingchongs, just stay away from those and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1497122775068.jpg (232KB, 1260x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1497122775068.jpg
232KB, 1260x1800px
>>381345735
fapping to big anime tits usually works for me
>>
>>381346372
JFK reloaded because you can shoot everyone you see. GTA and early SR are decent for just going into a bank or hospital and shooting as many people as you can but too silly overall honestly.

I'd fucking love a realistic spree shooter but people are too stupid to realize that making one would help a lot of people out who would really go out and do this shit.
>>
>>381349860
Played around in cities: skylines trying to have good traffic that didn't look ugly. I spent 2 hours building perfect cloverleaf highway crossing underground
>>
>>381345735
Any musou game
>>
that's a pretty good question

I also want to know of a game to calm the fuck down

sadly, most of the games i play already are hard as balls (fighting games, romhacks of old jrpgs...), so I end up getting more angry and frustrated
>>
>>381346372
to cure your anger play something that absorbs your time to distract you. to feed your anger play overwatch that game is shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.