[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

L.A. Noire rumored to be getting a remaster for PS4, Xbone, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: la noire.jpg (39KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
la noire.jpg
39KB, 320x180px
http://www.criticalhit.net/gaming/rumour-la-noire-getting-ps4-xbox-one-nintendo-switch-remaster/
>According to rumours from ComicBook.com’s sources, LA Noire will hit Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this year. Much like Grand Theft Auto V’s eventual port to current-gen systems and PC, it’ll pack in a first-person mode and probably some updated visuals for good measure. Maybe even VR. “There’s no word yet on when the apparent LA Noire remaster is set to launch,” Comicbook.com wrote.
Discuss.
>>
Boring game

I liked the jazzy ost
>>
>Switch
It's fake.
>>
>>381343983
>First Person Mode
>For a game with literally no guns outside of 1 minute long side missions of which there's only like 20 in total
What
>>
>>381344132
Yeah, I don't buy this. The game isn't even built to for FP.
>>
>>381343983
More like L.A Snore.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>
this game is garbage though
>>
R E D D E A D
>>
>>381344331
It would be literally a handicap for the detective work aka the 95% of the game as well, it just seems dumb. It's not a fucking GTA-like game to warrant this.
Not to mention that LA Noire's devs have been murdered by Cockstar forever ago.
>>
>>381343983
This piece of shit is probably one of my biggest vidya disappointments of all time, and it definitely doesn't deserve a fucking remaster.
>>
>>381344392
>Doubt
It's actually Coax/Force/Lie.
They only changed the buttons last minute before release but the entire game and all responses are designed as it being Coax/Force/Lie and you can tell.
It's also why Phelps always gets aggressive using the "Doubt" option.

Cockstar just thought that people are too stupid to understand such a system so they renamed it to Truth/Doubt/Lie despite the fact that it only caused more confusion if anything.
>>
>5 FPS on my high end PC in 2012
Good times
>>
>>381344727
>Rock solid 30 FPS on release on my PS3 with better visuals and framerate than X360 version
Proof that Team Bondi were much more competent than Cockstar at utilizing PS3's hardware, or specifically The Cell.
>>
File: IMG_1374.jpg (39KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1374.jpg
39KB, 625x415px
>>381344552
>That mission with the kid who stole a car or whatever it was
>questioning her while she was in bed at a hospital
>her story seemed fishy so I hit doubt
>Cole starts autistically screeching at a kid who almost died a few hours earlier

What a fucking dud this game was
>>
>>381343983
>bought this on steam.
>error during launch
>refund
I tried to like you, game, but you didn't let me.
>>
File: 1495614797909.png (1MB, 1280x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1495614797909.png
1MB, 1280x1002px
the cover art just got leaked
>>
So is the blue bitch on the cover supposed to be the German singer lady?
>>
>>381345721
What? No. She's a victim. She's dead
>>
>>381345721
I think she's a reference to the Black Dahlia murder irl
>>
Is it going to be on the steam sale? I'd like to pick it up cheap
>>
>>381343983
Yawn. Just port GTA 5 to Switch instead. Nobody gives a fuck about LA Snore
>>
But can I play as ERIOIRE this time?
>>
>>381346205
This.
more like LA NouiReddit lol
>>
>>381344552
no it isn't, not anymore

people were too stupid to figure it out so they had to update it to doubt, lie or truth
>>
>>381344817
Cell is a fucking beast when used properly. Shame we're steering away from innovative technology like that cause devs are pussies and cry it's too hard to work with.
>>
>>381343983
>Characters whose expressions hid giveaway ticks and clues as you spoke to them and attempted to get beyond their poker-faces, much like I did back in 2008 when Lady Gaga went viral.
>posts Funny or Die parody video mid article
>questionable porting and remaster options for said game
>not even the actual source
>Discuss
What the fuck even is this website?
>>
>>381348282
there's no advantage in using wacky shit to run your games on
>>
>>381345546
it should get special lamal and erioioire joycons for switch
>>
No way is this game coming to the switch, it has nudity
>>
>>381349273
How can Nintendo put sexual imagery in video games meant for kids?
>>
Does anybody remember what happened in the arson cases? I swear I know people who beat the game and none of them can remember the story in those cases.
>>
>>381343983

This game was overhyped and terrible. Story was retarded and interrogations were boring. I'm even a fan of film noir.
>>
>remastering a game that lost a ton of money for rockstar the first time around

unlikely

LA Noire isn't even the kind of game that would benefit from a remaster.
>>
>>381343983
YOU LEFT WINNING
>>
>>381349687

I beat the game the week it was released and was not impressed so I don't remember the shit cases. I do remember the ending making the whole game seem pointless though.
>>
>>
>>381343983
Well, if they confirm that you can play the game wit psvr, I might buy the helmet, so I can also play, The Impatient, Skirym, and the two Summer Lesson.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.