[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARMS is trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ARMS.png (263KB, 300x486px) Image search: [Google]
ARMS.png
263KB, 300x486px
>$60 shovelware
>boring as fuck matches that always end in timeouts
>lack of content
>the only time it can be considered fun is when it's not being played competitively
Now that the honeymoon phase is over, can we be real with ourselves? This game isn't good and the only reason it's being bought is because there's literally nothing else to play on the switch right now. I really wanted to like this game, but after playing for like 10 hours I can't lie to myself.
>>
>>381342694
I think it's pretty fun, but I regret not waiting for a price drop.
>>
>>381342694
I haven't actually played it as I don't have a Switch yet but it doesn't look all that great. The artwork is nice and I like the characters but it doesn't seem to have a lot of replayablility.

It's nice that Nintendo is releasing new IP's though. Splatoon turned out to be a great hit so I can't fault them for trying new things.
>>
>>381342694
>>$60 shovelware
This shows you didn't buy the game.
>>
>>381342694
I only like it because all of the girls in it make my dick hard, especially minmin.
>>
>>381342867
Yeah it can be fun at certain times, but overall it wasn't worth $60.

>>381343016
>you don't like the game so you didn't buy it
Here we go again with this stupid ass argument. There's literally nothing worthwhile to this game other than the fact that it's a switch exclusive.
>>
File: original-1-680x680.jpg (46KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
original-1-680x680.jpg
46KB, 680x680px
>>381342694
I wouldn't play it due to the faggy art design. I'd get a headache after five minutes.

Rabbids look cute as fuck, though. Starting to like them 'cause everyone hates them.
>>
>>381343348
>There's literally nothing worthwhile to this game other than the fact that it's a switch exclusive.

It's also really fun and one of the best, most revolutionary fighting games released in a while
>>
>one of the best, most revolutionary fighting games released in a while
You're really going all out with the bait, huh? Here's your (You).
>>
>>381343725
I forgot your (You) >>381343513
>>
File: HAHAHA.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>381343725
>Doesn't even give him a (You).

Fucking savage.
>>
>>381343826
Blew it.
>>
>>381343348
>>you don't like the game so you didn't buy it
I never said that, unless you define shovelware as 'thing I don't like'.
>>
>>381342694
>tfw buying it on amazon with Prime making it the cheapest price it will be for a long time

I got the "best" ending at least
>>
>>381343725
prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.