[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARMS THREAD V2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ribbon.jpg-large.jpg (281KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
ribbon.jpg-large.jpg
281KB, 1920x1079px
Going strong! 100k in Japan is dope.

http://www.vg247.com/2017/06/21/arms-first-week-sales-in-japan-rivals-tekken-7s-and-street-fighter-5s-selling-over-100k-units/

Currently playing some comp with my boys Barq and Byte. Struggling getting some dope ARMS from the Arm Getter. Is it better to save for 100 or 200 rather than just blow the load on 30? POST:

Best ARMS
Best Char
Best Stage

I'll start. Barq and Byte ofc. Favourite arms are the chillaz at the moment. Best stage? Ribbon Girl Arena. 100%
>>
>>381341079
Best Char is Mechanica and best stage is Max Brass arena.
>>
>>381341079
D
N
A
MAN
>>
Game just arrived (fuck you canada post) and am now ready to WHOOPWHOOP

What are good status at this point? From watchign a bit lightning seems pretty good for disablign enemy arms but dunno about the rest
>>
>>381342561
>buying physical
>in 2017
>>
>>381342561
lighting is good for grabbing, fire is good for damage and for stopping heavyweights, everything else is just kinda useful except blind and arguably explosive which sucks because of the self damage
>>
>>381342648
you gonna laugh at me but i don,t have wifi in my dingy appartment. For the last 4 years. My computer is plugged in and i never really had any reason to go online for a game before. Getting a new router tommorow.
>>
Fire + electric is the GOAT arms combo. Sparky + Toaster are the only arms you need for any character.

Elements need a balance update.
>>
File: mechanica 7.jpg (123KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
mechanica 7.jpg
123KB, 1200x675px
>>381341079
>post main
>summerize play style
>post why you like them
I play basically nobody but Mechanica because I love gliding around and basically being constantly charged up + being an unflinching tank. I play hyper aggressively and constantly apply pressure while constantly hovering around.
>>
>>381344230
Mechanica
Constant pressure + breaking through. I'm fond of staying on the verge of arm range while constantly dashing and knocking away lighter arms with a heavy one, then following it up with a Dragon. The game plays up her hover as her strength, but I think it's her super armor and dash + attack combo where she really shines.
>>
>>381345231
Yeah that's really good too but the hover is amazing solely because you can be charged up 100% of the time as you charge while moving. This, combined with being able to trade with super armor means you can constantly outdamage your opponent.
>>
>>381342330
are you me? fpbp
>>
>>381345493
Well yeah that's what I do too, but I've had nothing but problems by staying in the air, which leaves me open to curving attacks and rushes. Ground hovering though is the best, and makes stages like the Snakeboard Park super easy to zip around opponents and control the entire match.
>>
>>381341079
>Best ARMS
The Slapmander is my bread and butter, it arcs well, moves fast, does great damage, and people never seem to expect a Slap going straight at them, resulting in choice kills.
My other main is the Hydra. I primarily got it to deal with other Ribbons, but as it turns out, an anti jump ARM is good against anyone. The thing is, it's fast as shit, I can usually get 2 shots of it off before landing if I time it right, this has won me a bunch of games where someone would attempt to punish but I already had my attack back out.
>Best Char
I went in the game wanting to rep Springman, but fuck, Ribbon is so fun. I love unrivaled air powress. Sadly I sometimes feel this is a bit too OP and worry I'm one of the shitters people complain about in threads. That being said, I have a lot of fun with Ribbon because I like having movement options, everyone else minus maybe Mechanica feels a bit to restricted now. I think everyone should have one extra jump in the air desu, this would really help Ninjara who's dead weight after a teleport.
>Best Stage
Helix's, Mummy's after the trampoline opens, or Spring Man's.
>>381344230
>>summerize play style
Extreme aggressiveness with Ribbon's jumps. I want to be in their face all the time. There have been a ton of matches where I've been able to corner someone and then punish their roll with an arced Slapmander and keep them in the corner, it feels great.
>>post why you like them
I didn't care for her initially but Ribbon is a fun character, and I like her voice.
Riboom boom
>>
>>381341079
My main is 77, but I don't know how use him very well... I can tell just by looking at him he's average at best and people really like him for some reason but I just can't get the hang of it.
>>
>>381347995
you made this joke yesterday, who tf is 77?
>>
>>381348148
Don't know but I heard he's really... META right now... haha I bet if you put a character SCORE sheet out he would have the highest number lol.
>>
>>381343169
just get the switch lan cable adaptor.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.