[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anthem vs. Destiny 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 25

>Both are part of so-called "ten-year deals" between developer and publisher
>Anthem almost explicitly named Destiny as an inspiration
>Anthem positioning itself as the most direct competitor Destiny has ever had
What do you think so far of the two games, and how do you picture it playing out?
>>
They'll both be fucking terrible, just like the first destiny was terrible.
Anthem will be fucked harder by paid DLC and micro transactions, though.
>>
They'll both expensive,casual and mediocre
>>
>>381338386
I remember hearing EA was starting to jump onboard the "free gameplay DLC for everyone" wagon. Respawn insisted on it with Titanfall 2.
>>
I never even liked Destiny 1, so I have no interest in 2. Least Anthem looks different, but still remains to be seen.
>>
>>381338517
Bioware is EA's bitch, they can't insist on anything. They blew it with ME3, so they're assuming the position so they wont lose their jobs.
>>
I heard they brought back Drew Karpyshyn as a writer for Anthem. Strange how the tables have turned, they probably knew Mac Walters destroyed Mass Effect series so started a new IP.
>>
>>381338141

The actual gameplay will be 3% of what you saw in that scripted pace of shit revealer
>>
>>381338983
It'll be Andromeda combat tweaked, and online.
>>
>>381338936
The E3 interview with one of EA's bigwigs says Anthem has been in development for the past four years and is due to be out fall 2018.
>>
I think being exclusively available on battle.net for the PC version of Destiny 2 is the biggest factor. It sucks for everyone who would prefer it on Steam, but they're putting it front of millions of people who already play Overwatch, which is no small thing. Worst that can happen is that the plan backfires and they put it on steam anyway.

As for Anthem, it really depends how well it reviews out the gate. I expect critique reviews to be good regardless of how the game is, but users might draw too many similarities,especially rabid Destiny fans who'll shit pose about the game just cause of the similarities, even if the minute to minute game play is completely different.

I'm personally excited for both, though I lean towards D2. I never really got into D1 for a number of reasons, but D2 seems to be everything I wanted D1 to be in the first place.
>>
>>381338141
>>Both are part of so-called "ten-year deals" between developer and publisher
Does EA own BioWare? How is that a deal?
>>
>>381339283
I suppose it's more a "commitment" in EA/Bioware's case, but they did definitely say ten years. Either way, Anthem is going to be EA's long haul project. MMORPGs tend to be long hauls, anyway.

Now there's a thought. Bungie went out of their way not to call Destiny an MMO, even though it very clearly is one. I wonder if Anthem will do the same.
>>
>>381339156
Mass Effect 3 was released around that time too.
>>
Nobody is going to play Anthem for 10 years. New consoles/platforms will be released by then, it's impossible. PC players would be the only ones left.
>>
I'm interested in both, Destiny 2 will be out for a year or two before Anthem anyway so it'll give me time to play and move on if Anthem turns out to be good.
>>
>>381338141
Movement looks pretty fun in anthem. I've been playing the fuck out of World's Adrift because it's literally Spiderman if Peter Parker were a sky pirate rather than a student and everything else about the game is just retarded decisions from devs. Fun movement and other gameplay basics goes a long way.
>>
>>381339753
Its obviously like destiny,not one game but a series you cretin.
>>
>>381339753
Nobodies going to play Destiny for ten years either, that's why Destiny 2 is coming out. The "10 year plan" is for the series not the game.
>>
I thought I would be interested in a game like Anthem, but the bed is caked in shit at this point. There is nothing Bioware can do with this game that would make me buy it at full ask, after the dlc. Maybe the next go around, but it's no time soon.
Destiny 1 gave me my full, and the second doesn't look different enough for me to care.

Anthem will sizzle out until release, a year and a half on a half baked promise won't do them any good. Destiny will perform better in it's initial sales, but I don't imagine that those numbers will pan out for the dlc, they have a habit of fucking over everyone, and I can't imagine people being willing to shell out for another Poe.
>>
>>381339938
>>381339889
Oh thanks for clearing it up. I'm retarded, I just thought it meant like expansions/content for that one game, such like an MMO.
>>
I'm slightly hopeful that Anthem will be what I wanted Destiny to be, at least it won't have a potentially great story that was scrapped and some quickly churned out bullshit replacing it. But at the same time there are way too many red flags.
was hype when they dived under water and that glowing wizard suit looks neat
>>
>>381338936
>Drew Karpyshyn
Who?
>>
Only room for 1. Anthem is either going to wreck house or end up as the next battleborn.
>>
>>381340781
Lead Writer for ME1, until EA decided they wanted to turn away from Sci-fi and go full Action route, then he was joined by Mac Walters on ME2, that's why the story half went to shit.

He left Bioware after that, but maybe he didn't and was simply working on Anthem?
>>
>>381340880
And Anthem will be on the backfoot, as Destiny 2 will have a year's head start on it.
>>
>>381338141
Destiny already has a passionate core fanbase that continues to chug along despite Destiny's inherent flaws. Anthem's got a lot to prove to build that kind of community.
>>
>>381338141
both are fucking garbage
>>
>>381338141
D2 and Anthem are separated by at least a year of release so it'll definitely give people who get tired of D2 another game to try out. I don't doubt an expansion will be released around that time for D2 though.

Hopefully they play differently enough but if not I'm curious if the playerbase gets split or not.
>>
>>381341775
I was still pretty big on Destiny when The Division came out, most of the people I added for raids and what not played it for a bit but then either came back or stopped playing. I don't imagine Anthem will be a huge blunder like that so if it's any good all those people should stick around.
>>
File: tmp_15660-hahahaWTF409968848.jpg (30KB, 547x492px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15660-hahahaWTF409968848.jpg
30KB, 547x492px
>>381338141
Haha bioware/ea expecting me to pay them money for yet another sjw release. They can go fuck themselves.

Not even gonna pirate this shit if it ever gets cracked, not worth my time.
>>
>>381339889
Still a 10 years plan from the onset is a shaky proposition. Given that FPS games pops out like mushrooms every year.

The people needs to like the game first and should have a high accessibility in terms of purchase. In Destiny's case, its name is already smeared. They'd have to go low to reach the majority of players or have strong community support.
>>
>>381342049
Do you listen to yourself sometimes?
>>
>>381338141
Anthem at least has Karpyshyn back. It'll probably be a 6/10 okay tier game, which sounds leaps and bounds better to me than nuBungie's Destiny 1.5.
>>
Looter shooters weren't fun when borderlands did it, weren't fun when he'll gate did it and won't be fun now
>>
>>381338141
Was never so unflashed by a game reveal like with Anthem, you can just tell that its the same trash as The Division and Destiny, boring, unimagenative shlock
You know on paper all these things may sounded real cool once, but the Truth is that its simply not very fun
>>
>>381342468
But look at 'em numbers and shiny shit anon. Don't you want to spend an indefinite amount of time getting higher numbers and shinier shit?
>>
>>381338936
I can't wait till everybody hates his writing in Anthem and people realize how he was always shit and overrated as fuck.
>>
>>381338141
It's overwatch vs battleborn 2.0
>>
>>381342126
Anthem, like Destiny, seems to position itself as an FPS/TPS MMORPG. These games tend to be long-term commitments if it plays well and there's plenty to do. I'm sure Bioware intends to build a community in much the same way as Bungie did did, even if they're not positioning Anthem as their magnum opus like Destiny was (yet). Still, people love Destiny's gunplay, and that's one of the biggest hurdles to get over in this genre, so if Anthen can manage at least that much, they'll be in a good position.

>In Destiny's case, its name is already smeared. They'd have to go low to reach the majority of players or have strong community support.
How is Destiny a smeared name? They've got a strong core playerbase and even have their own convention. A whole bunch of Destiny-focused personalities say that if there's anything Destiny prides itself on, it's the community.
>>
File: 1497129768814.gif (2MB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1497129768814.gif
2MB, 388x218px
>>381338936

Fuck yes!
>>
File: 1439794812977.gif (855KB, 436x320px) Image search: [Google]
1439794812977.gif
855KB, 436x320px
I'm expecting massive teething problems for Anthem. The ME3/M:A multiplayer is Bioware's only multiplayer experience, and it's nothing compared the scale of what Destiny is. I would assume it's gonna run on Frostbite so maybe they could bring in DICE to help, but it's not like DICE has anything close to a good record on launching games in a polished state.
>>
>>381342813
>name is smeared
He's referring to the barebones lore fiasco on destiny's release.
Nobody cares if the gunplays good, and destinys gunplay was arguably even better than halos.
>>
>>381342664
Two major differences:
>Bungie isn't as monolithic as Blizzard and isn't putting out their first new IP in nearly 15 years
>EA/Bioware is way bigger than Gearbox
>>
>>381342654
>overrated as fuck
Anon nobody is saying Drew is the greatest writer ever especially since his writing is pretty fucking generic (look at ToR) but everyone can agree he's a way better writer than Mac Walters.
>>
>>381342049
>pirating a multiplayer game
i share your bioware hatred but youre still dumb
>>
>>381342813
Destiny's dedicated players are still complained and expressed disappointment on all expansions. A lot of them leave but comes back to play the DLC's hoping for a the good shit. But after a few months they walk away again. The word "disappointing" is a byword now associated with the game, even by its most hardcore players.
>>
>>381343149
Il Duce and Franco were better 1930s heads of state than Hitler or Stalin but that doesn't mean an awful lot.
>>
>Finding your dudebro scifi shooter to be interesting at all.

These games look so uninteresting. More aliens to kill with these dumbass exoskeleton armor.
>>
>>381343184
Well they wont allow private servers, lan play etc so yeah the game could still be cracked to allow all that
>>
>>381343350
Destiny 2 is still disappointing people. It appears they've dropped the ball on PvP and they're sidelining the lore. I doubt Anthem will be nay better than the Division but we'll see.
>>
>>381342929
The E3 trailer did say Anthem will be a Frostbite game.

>The ME3/M:A multiplayer is Bioware's only multiplayer experience
Does SWTOR count?
>>
>>381343517
I think it does when you're bar is Hitler and Stalin. At the very worst we can expect Anthem to be a generic sci-fi fantasy which isn't that bad compared to what it could've been under Mac.
>>
>>381342468
I liked both these games, borderlands 1 was fine as a singelplayer you play once, and hellgate wasnt a looter shooter, but i agree, the concept of straight looter shooter mmos like they pop up now arent fun at all
>>
>>381341485
Not like they can't look at Destiny and see what not to do
>>
>>381338141
Anthem win by KO
>>
>>381343089
>Nobody cares if the gunplays good
I'm not so sure about that. Gunplay is the single most core gameplay element of these games; if you can't get it down right, it's going to feel like shit to play.
>>
>>381343719
They always learn the wrong lessons. Looks like its staying dropped for me.
>>
>>381343806
The logic is the same, the analogy holds. Living in Italy wasn't as bad as living under Stalin just like Kapshyn will do better than Mac. None of these things will necessarily be good though. Smooth and creamy poop may not have chunks in it but they're both shit.
>>
>>381343806
Underage
>>
>>381343734
I was under the impression that was a separate dev under Bioware name similar to what happened with TESO.
>>
>>381343719
>[Destiny 2 is] sidelining the lore
Not exactly. There is now a dedicated "Show Lore" command in-game, so you don't have to go to an external website to learn more about the lore. That said, Bungie seems to want a clean break from Destiny 1, so that's probably why they're saying stuff like "Destiny 1, if it were a comic book series, was basically episode zero" and "If you didn't play the first game, you didn't miss anything." Considering PC is jumping on the wagon, it's likely why they're saying that the story REALLY starts with Destiny 2.
>>
>>381344048
They need to fix Crucible for the really competitive audience. Trials was good for awhile but it's not what everyone wants. The bigger story focus is better overall but they shouldn't sacrifice it overarching stories.

Anthem needs to learn from the rest of the looter shooters to be successful but I just don't trust Bioware enough to not fuck it up. If they can make the large Exo suits feel like something from Chromehounds and the smaller ones like Vanquish or some shit, it would be a dream game.
>>
>>381338141
>bioware
It'll crash and burn, hopefully.
>>
>>381344561
We really don't know what that button does though. I trust them more than Bioware but we'll see if the dangers they take/don't are enough to last.
>>
>>381344561
I remember playing through Destiny, the story didn't make sense at all. Some alien artifact protects worlds, but the sphere on Earth is the last one against the darkness or some shit?
>>
>>381341265
Wasn't he involved in Kotor ?
>>
>>381345797
Senior Writer.
>>
>>381338517
Respawn was able to swing free DLC for everyone because they still own Titanfall for the most part. It's part of the reason that EA tried to tank the studio by releasing TF|2 in the shadow of BF1 and CoD so they would be locked in as their bitch for the upcoming Star Wars game.
>>
>>381338141
The problem is that both of these games are based around loot. I'm almost 100% sure that both, Destiny 2 and Anthem would profit from just being normal open world shooters, maybe even removing the open world aspect.
Just let the player wander through some very big areas filled with primary and secondary tasks, like the new Sniper Elite does. This would remove the annoying parts of borderlands DNA from those games.
>>
File: IMG_8953.jpg (76KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8953.jpg
76KB, 577x537px
Anthem looks like Bioware spent a weekend watching all Iron Man movies, Avatar, and then played Destiny for 20 hours straight. In there minds though it's a OCDONUTSTEEL.
>>
Anthem win.
It's like Mass effect + Titan fall + The division
>>
>>381346408
Because all of those things were super original to begin with, right?
>>
>>381346539
I didn't say they were. That's how bad Anthem looks. It's a blantant copy of IPs that are copies of other IPs themselves. It's inception level shit.
>>
>>381345982
>they still own Titanfall for the most part.
Respawn owns the Titanfall IP wholesale. EA only has publishing rights for the two mainline games.
>>
File: 1375904580599.png (26KB, 775x591px) Image search: [Google]
1375904580599.png
26KB, 775x591px
>>381338141

If Anthem actually delivers on what the trailer sold (it won't), then it will be the game everyone wanted Destiny to be. Destiny 2 appears to be a DLC.
>>
>>381346191
Destiny's 'open world' is one of the things I really disliked about it. The maps were too small to be worth anything as open worlds, but were large enough to make trekking to the next mission feel like an unnecessary chore. They never had anything interesting in them to find, just the same trash enemies all over the place.

Doesn't help that the missions you do have literally no effect on anything in the game world. The Council or whatever the fuck those three dudes were called talked big about everything you did and how the enemy is 'seriously weakened', but then you pop back into the game world and nothing's changed. Nothing you did in the story felt like it had any impact on anything at all.
>>
>>381346951
Warframe does Destiny better than Destiny.
>>
>>381346969
MMORPGs aren't yet famed for their "everything you do affects the world" gimmick.
>>
File: 1475175067573.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1475175067573.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>>381338141
>Bioware

NEVER
EVER
AGAIN
>>
>>381347206
They promised it's not the Andromeda team working on Anthem.
>>
Hopefully, there's more environments in Anthem than just "jungle basin."
>>
>>381346969
The problem with the quests is one very important thing to take into consideration. It’s no secret that the quests in the base game are absolute garbage. You walk around, deploy your ghost, fend off waves of enemies and then return to the citadel. I’d argue that the flaws in the world design could be overlooked if the quests were fun and feature some variety.

I’m somewhat curious about the gameplay that will be featured in Anthem. If they actually go for something faster and more balls to the wall FPS, that’d be greatly appreciated. However, considering that we are talking about EA and BioWare it will probably be just Destiny in third person with some Mass Effect Andromeda movement.
>>
>>381347847
Bungie promises that the open world content will be far more varied in Destiny 2, as a byproduct of shedding the 360 and PS3 as supported platforms.
>>
>>381348009
Didn’t they already try to push some more diverse and interesting quests in their DLCs?
Anyway, I really liked the world they built in Destiny and its aesthetic, so hopefully Destiny 2 won’t suck.
>>
>>381338141
they look like shit, normies will love it.
>>
>>381347102
The only thing Warframe does well is endless grind with no real end goal reason to even get better gear/frames.
>>
>>381348616
Also its devs actively sabotaging some of its own players.
>>
>>381338141
I'm really mad that they made an Iron Man Suit game so now it'll be harder to make a good Iron Man Suit game because everyone will be retarded and compare it to anthem.
>>
>>381345982
Holy shit, that makes a lot of sense now. That's really scummy if it's actually true. That's like the Prey 2 hostile takeover years ago.
>>
>>381338386
Yeah ok dude, cause that "expansion pass" for Destiny wasn't fucked. Then charging a full $40 for each of the final 2 DLCs. Destiny has micro transactions, all cosmetic however...even tho at one point I'm pretty sure they sold a level booster of some sort.
>>
wait there are people are actually hyped for anthem based on a pre-rendered gamelplay footage . I would have thought people learned from the division.
>>
I think the real question is what do Destiny 2 and Anthem mean for Borderlands 3? It's sort of lost its niche now, could this be the end?
>>
>>381350120
There was a shit ton of pop-in. I don't think it was pre-rendered. It's going to get downgraded, though.
>>
>>381350460
Borderlands isn't positioned as an MMO like Destiny and Anthem are. It's just a looter shooter with co-op support.
>>
>>381338936
His career as an actual author didn't go anywhere, so its not like he had other options.
>>
>>381349945
Rise of Iron was $30, not $40
>>
File: Destiny 3.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny 3.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
Let's be honest here, the gameplay footage of Anthem was fukin good.
>>
>>381351542
>that mountain popping in
Christ.
>>
>>381351542
Again, it would be neat to see something other than "jungle basin" as an environment. Also, I'm getting a lot of Firefall vibes from the narrative presented.
>>
>>381351743
Not really, it looks a lot less interesting that what Destiny offers core gameplay wise. The shooting doesn't really seem to have any punch, the audio design doesn't stand out, and the suit powers/abilities are very uninspired.
>>
>>381351808
Nigg did that one far off thing in the corner popping in distract you from the potential FUN this game will present?
>>
>>381351542
>>
File: Anthem.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Anthem.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>381352208
>>
>>381351903
>uninspired
But it's clearly inspired by Iron Man
>>
>>381352415
They couldn't even get that right then, because the powers don't even look flashy or interesting.
>>
>>381352779
Yea it needs repulsor blasts.
>>
>>381352392
muh dick
>>
if anthem has more flying like the fake e3 shit and you can fight while flying i'm in

otherwise fuck that. I want it to be an Iron Man/War Machine game
>>
>>
>>381348616
UMBRAS WHEN
>>
>>381352779
The explosions from the mortar and the homing missiles were pretty meaty.
>>
>>381356597
They were good looking explosions, but the issue I would have is they both looked identical. It was just an explosion effect. In Destiny for example, you get a lot of visual variety when powers are flying around, plus you get a better look at aftermath of them going off.
>>
>>381357962
From what we can tell, the Anthem exosuits don't sling magic or anything like what Destiny does; it's all armaments and ordnance. We'll see.
>>
>>381354701
>fake e3 shit
it's not fake
>>
File: whenthekekhits.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
whenthekekhits.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>381338386
>Anthem will be fucked harder by paid DLC
>harder than Destiny
>>
>>381358778
Which could really come back to bite them hard, Destiny's weird Sci-Fi/Dark Fantasy setting lets it do a lot of fun stuff.
>>
>>381358887
Only such that everything was rendered within the Frostbite engine. No one will disupte it's all scripted.
>>
File: 1443940225871.png (193KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443940225871.png
193KB, 480x360px
>>381359225
>Destiny is your typical fantasy adventure and plot, just with guns and spaceships tacked on
>>
>>381339550
Calling Destiny an mmo is like calling a canoe a yacht
>>
>>381359445
What other game is there where you play as a legion of undead wizards who fight time nomadic pirates, a freaky space cult, an empire of giant bipedal turtle spess marines, and time traveling robots?
>>
>>381360142
Destiny is the next stop in the development of the "console MMO" genre, a process started by Phantasy Star Online and elaborated on by Final Fantasy XI.
>>
Destiny will sell ass loads even though it looks and plays exactly like the first game. Bungie fags will gobble anything up.
Anthem is published by EA so it will have a huge marketing budget but since Andromeda bombed hard I dunno if that will be enough for Bioware
>>
>>381362475
The first game was successful and sold ass loads of copies, why would the deviate from that?
>>
>>381362475
Someone said it's not the Andromeda team behind Anthem.
>>
>>381338141
I honestly don't see Anthem outperforming Destiny 2.

The deciding factor is that Destiny (somehow) already has an established fanbase that'll basically take whatever's given to them immediately.

Bioware, on the other hand, already severely pissed off their own fanbase with the flop that was Andromeda, so in order to appease them they'd have to literally make the perfect game, and seeing how this is Bioware and EA we're talking about, I'm uncertain on even if it'll be good, let alone perfect. As well I bet they're hoping to steal some of Destiny's playerbase, but I don't really see it happening unless Destiny 2 is Andromeda-levels of bad.

In the end, Anthem will be to Destiny as Battleborn was to Overwatch.
>>
>>381362610
Because making the same shit over and over again is boring?
Not blaming Bungie though. There is no place for creativity and artistic integrity when you want to make as much money as possible.
>>
>>381362975
It also doesn't help that Destiny 2 will have a one-year head start on Anthem. Still, I expect Anthem to take at least some bite out of Destiny 2's playerbase when it finally releases, and if it performs consistently enough, they might have something going for them. Nothing has really contested Destiny directly for the past three years. Now that the niche has been found, others will start to muscle in on it.
>>
>>381363153
It is only the second game in the franchise
>>
>>381355290
i just want to fly around all day like this
>>
>>381363259
>It also doesn't help that Destiny 2 will have a one-year head start on Anthem
Isn't that also a chance for EA since people might get bored with Destiny 2 and look for something else?
>>
>Same shitty gameplay model as Destiny
>But without the interesting parts that made it not completely terrible (the flavor text, the aesthetic, the gunplay}
I believe this game was called "The Division."
>>
>>381363691
It's a one-year grace period for Bungie to get Destiny 2's shit in order after the inevitable rocky launch.
>>
>>381363691
yeah a year start to me looks like they aren't competing whatsoever, if anything maybe destiny will have some big DLC expansion coming out at the same time and that will prevent some people from switching over to anthem
>>
>>381363691
Destiny still has a pretty huge playerbase even after nearly three years, there is no way the same people will get bored with Destiny 2 within one year. Plus one year after launch Destiny 2's version of Taken King will be coming out.
>>
>>381363798
I'm all but certain Bungie will have a DLC drop planned for Anthem's release.
>>
>>381363908
Destiny's DLC release model is all laid out in contract.

>Game release
>Small DLC #1
>Small DLC #2
>Comet Expansion (Taken King style release)
>Small DLC #3
>Small DLC #4

Of course, with Destiny 1 the content release schedule kind of derailed after Taken King came out. Who knows if they will stick to this anymore at all.
>>
>>381362665
Andromeda was made a studio that used to be, and now is again, a support studio. Both games will have different dev teams but be under the Bioware label together. EA likes to do this to bank off of good will towards devs. They did the same thing with Battlefield Hardline, made by DICE LA. It bites EA in the ass when one of the games flops though.
>>
>>381338141

Destiny 2 looks more like Destiny 1.2. Almost nothing about it looks to have changed, it's more of an expansion pack than new game.

Bungie has gotten lazy as fuck and the success of Destiny has gone to their head. I hope Anthem is good and it shits all over Destiny 2, just so Bungie learn you can't release a fucking expansion pack and call it a new game.
>>
>>381364435
How much do you want to bet EA is going to avoid protracted refereces to Bioware itself leading up to release, apart from the ostensible "wew Bioware's doing this? I thought they only did RPGs" spiel.
>>
>>381364510
If it launches with more content that the original game had on release, how can it be considered an expansion?
>>
>>381345982
EA is doing the free DLC for Battlefront II now, no season pass like Battlefield and front 1
>>
>>381364705

>If it launches with more content that the original game had on release

According to Bungie, who we all know are not very accurate at measuring content.
It's probably going to be no bigger than Destiny 1 was at release. 1 Raid, 5-6 strikes (depending on whether you're on PS4 or not), probably an 8 hour story at max and a few other things you'll do for 10 minutes then get bored of.
>>
>>381338141
I think Anthem looks better but I'm worried both will nickle and dime DLC. I can't imagine Anthem and Destiny 2 will compete so directly though, since Destiny will be out a good year before Anthem.
>>
>>381364898
Don't forget the lack of Rumble, only 4 v 4 combat, and restricted perks.
>>
>>381338141
>Nu-Bioware
Not even once
>>
>>381364898
Even if it is only about what the original game had content wise, that is still like three or four times as much as the biggest expansion had.
>>
>>381365427

And people will still get bored of it in 2-3 days.

Honestly, Bungie are bad at making lasting content and Destiny + all expansions is a week or twos worth of content Bungie somehow managed to stretch out over 3 years.
>>
>>381362665
Doesn't matter, Nu-Bioware has nothing to do with Old-Bioware, all the top dogs have left the studio.
>>
>>381365558
Because the core gameplay is enjoyable enough to carry it.
>>
>>381365734

It's really not. A week after an expansions release 90% of players drop the game.
>>
>trusting anything bioware shows
for all we know that preview was running on a nasa computer, talk to me when we get close to release day footage.
>>
>>381365845
Even if entirely true, that still leaves hundreds of thousands of active players.
>>
>>381363691
People said the same about The Division...
>>
>>381366117

Probably the very low hundreds of thousands.

Lets face it, they designed and treat the game like a MMO, but it has the amount of content of a single player game. For a AAA MMO that is a small number of active players.
>>
File: file.png (84KB, 946x278px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
84KB, 946x278px
>>381366360
The game is probably at the lowest point it has ever been active player wise, and this is still what it manages on a weekday.
>>
>>381366626

I've seen it at significantly lower than that. Like a fraction of that.
>>
>>381366360
>For a AAA MMO that is a small number of active players.
Hopefully you're not comparing that to the likes of World of Warcraft. That was lightning in a bottle with numbers that no MMO could ever dream of hitting.
>>
>>381338141
Im not bullshiting or trying to be funny, I got an ad for Anthem on youtube and without paying attention I seriously fucking thought it was Destiny 2. Try to be creative with your limitless sci fi, like god damn. I bet they both have almost the exact same shooting mechanics anyway.
>>
>>381366124
And it sold like hotcakes. Your point being?
>>
Is this Bioware so called ''dylan'' project where they were creating the ''Bob Dylan'' of videogames?
>>
>>381366827
No one plays it now. Why would you bother playing a looter shooter that has less content than Destiny?
>>
>>381338141

I have no opinion on Destiny. I think 60% of Anthem is a lie.
>>
File: file.png (483KB, 2870x990px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
483KB, 2870x990px
>>381366737
Bullshit, the only days where it gets significantly lower than that are days where they was server maintenance or downtime of some kind.
>>
the "gameplay" we saw was the verticalest slice of of vertical slice i've ever seen in my life
i reserve my judgement for when actual gameplay gets shown
>>
>>381367069
They literally cloned the Destiny reveal presentation beat for beat, right down to somebody finding a special machine gun that did electric damage as loot.
>>
>>381366930
>No one plays it now
Doesn't matter to the publishers. They got the money already
>>
>Both games are grindy looter shooters

>But Destiny had the amazing gunplay that made it fun (soon on PC too) and actually kept people around through all droughts and over three years

>Anthem is gonna have the usual Bioware 3rd person shit

Destiny survived because the gameplay was great and because competitive fags played trials every single weekend to bring in viewers and players.
Competitive3rd person shooting made by Bioware sounds like an unholy abomination that was never meant to be.
>>
>>381367308
>Competitive3rd person shooting made by Bioware

Can you stop pulling random shit out of your ass to hate on a game we have only seen a hype trailer for
>>
I didn't get a feel for SPACE MAGIC in Anthem, so I think designing abilities or suit archetypes might be hard. Destiny 2 though just decided to rehash all grenade and melee abilities which is fucking awful.

Also, why are GRENADES and MELEE a fucking cooldown based ability? Cooldown stuff should be very unique, interesting, not a fucking grenade or short ranged melee minus the knife throw.
>>
>>381367243
But it does, no playerbase means nobody buying DLC or micro-transactions. That is the entire appeal of these live service games to big publishers, raking in a big audience to sell stuff to very reliably like Destiny manages to.
>>
>>381367308

>Destiny kept people around through all the droughts

You mean lost almost all it's player base then released an expansion to get them back right?
>>
>>381367229
>Mythical final stronghold of humanity surrounded by giant walls
>Players meet in the wild after drop down
>It's a "Ranger" and a "Colossus"
>They play through the section with scripted dialogue that's horrible to listen to
>Mow down some enemies while displaying abilities and find a super duper weapon
>Reveal ends with a big public event

Bungie and EA had talks about Destiny in 2009 already, then Activision came in and snatched the deal away.
Bungie had some sort of guideline for the lore and story with the whole Traveller and Darkness and the guardians and ghosts and shit and at least a vague idea where those ten years should go.
Bioware and EA probably made a deal that's "Make games for ten years".

Honestly everything about this just seems like EA ordered a chinese bootleg from Bioware. I think it's embarassing.
>>
>>381351542
Flying around like Iron Man does look fun but the game doesn't seem to offer anything else.
>>
I don't believe what I saw, but Anthem looked interesting at least. I know it's Bioware and probably what we saw was fake as fuck, but it looked more interesting than anything I've seen of Destiny 2.

Destiny 2 looks like more of the same. I've not heard anyone who is actually hyped for it yet and most peoples response is "is that it?". I know we've not seen much of it yet, but provided we're suppose to be getting hyped for it, Bungie just hasn't shown anything to get hyped about.

I expect two disappointing games.
>>
>>381367843
>Flying around like Iron Man does look fun but the game doesn't seem to offer anything else.

You can have gay buttsex by picking "yes" three times.
>>
File: 12 years later.jpg (125KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
12 years later.jpg
125KB, 1200x899px
I was a big fan of Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, and Mass Effect Andromeda. Bioware never fails to deliver so I'm very excited for Anthem!
>>
>>381366939
>he doesn't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3E5L2sOvNI
>>
>>381366859
They should have called it "Hendrix". Bob Dylan would've been Destiny and they should have came in with Anthem being their version of "AAtW"
>>
>>381367931
I'm hyped exactly because Destiny 2 is more of the same. If the game had been some massive shake up and radically altered the gameplay formula like was rumored, then 100% chance it would have been complete shit on launch and required years of fixing up to get right.

All I wanted out of Destiny 2 was a continuation of what is currently working, on top of some refinements and minor tweaks that are only really doable in the context of a full sequel. Throw in more regular/reliable content updates and I couldn't be happier with this direction.
>>
>>381366859
>they were creating the ''Bob Dylan'' of videogames

Human shaped sleeping pills?
>>
>>381368532

Destiny had tons of problems though, and a lot of things that could be improved which from the locks of it Bungie just aren't fixing.
>>
>>381368960
What exactly would you want fixed?
>>
>>381368208
It looks amazing.
>>
>>381359025
Eh, you don't have to buy the dumb emotes/cosmetics shit. The other DLC has all been pretty good bang for your buck.
>>
>>381338386
The Destiny raids were more fun than I ever had doing WoW raids.
Fucking lightning in a bottle.

If they had a fuckton of raid content from the get-go, the game could potentially be great.
>>
>>381368532
>crucible limited to 4v4
>rumble is gone
>titan skating is gone
>fusion rifles are now heavy weapons
>heavy ammo only drops for one person
Destiny 2 looks like shit
>>
I want to fly
>>
>>381338141
I'm indifferent. The sorta MMO but not style is dull to me. You get no story resolution, lots of loose narrative threads, and an ever growing focus on stats from loot which is the single most boring thing in any game ever. If I wanted to work in Excel doing spreadsheet management I would. I play games to have a good time, not obsess over marginal upgrades like 18 Korstav versus 17 but trading it for 96 Blagablurbabloo. It's not even a game then, it's just watching fucking numbers.
>>
>>381338141
Anthem is probably going to delay into Q1 2019. I don't expect it will be downgraded too much visually, Frostbite is a great engine. Where I expect it will fall short is in the same ways most BioWare games do; technical glitches, shitty activities populating the open world, and a story that doesn't quite stick the landing. That said, barring any major fuck ups in the marketing/roll out for it this thing should sell relatively well. I think the year, year and a half gap between D2's release and Anthem's helps it out tremendously. No reason why most people interested in these types of games wouldn't be able to pick them both up.
>>
File: 1497599592646.jpg (10KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497599592646.jpg
10KB, 194x200px
>>381369597
Don't worry anon it will all come backas dlc
>>
>>381369597
>These heavy complains

You're a fucking shitter, anon. The shittiest of shitters.
The more people like you dislike Destiny 2 the better the game is shaping up to be.
>>
>>381339112
hooray for fucking bullet sponges and enemies glitching into every bit of level geometry breaking the shitty mmo quests.
>>
>>381369597
>crucible limited to 4v4
>rumble is gone
They've said 8v8 big team modes, and rumble are coming back later.
>titan skating is gone
That shit was ridiculous and you know it.
>fusion rifles are now heavy weapons
>heavy ammo only drops for one person
The new weapon system is the best thing they could have done. It allows snipers/shotguns/fusion rifles to actually be powerful again while keeping the game balanced.
>>
>>381339221
I was a Y1 Destiny player and I quit the game 2 weeks after launch disgusted by the RNG/lack of PVE shit to do. I came back around the time of Taken King and joined a clan just to have a consistent group to roll through raids / nightfalls with and I've had a blast. The shit they've said about patrol zone sounds good, I'd really like a custom strike playlist (custom modifiers, exclude shitty strikes, change up enemy factions)...
>>
>>381369041

An actual continuation of the story. Like what the fuck happened to that mysterious stranger NPC who at the end of the story said there was too much story but she had no time to tell it to us, then she vanished never to be seen again.
I don't want more new stories until the old one is finished.

More gun variety. It's a scifi FPS game with basically magic, and the only weapons they can add are the generic FPS standards? I want laser guns, I want crazy ass shit like you'd expect from a game where technology is basically magic. Even Halo had more weapon variety and it was made by the same people.

More in depth classes. They tried by giving classes another ability, but it's not enough. When I first saw Destiny I thought the Hunter would specialise in hand cannons and snipers. No class has any real specialisation in any type of weapon. Most of the perks they get are passive stat boosts, most classes share grenades with other classes and jumps too. Meaning you're at most a super and melee attack.

Give ships a purpose. At the moment they're loading screens and it feels like most of the game is spent looking at them. Let me go inside of them, let me do something with them even if it's only storing items, selling shit and so on so I can get that shit done without having to go through 2 more loading screens.

Bosses that are more than bullet sponges who shoot in your general direction. I just looked, most of my time was spent doing strikes. All of them had nothing but bullet sponge bosses and it got tiresome.

Those are things off of the top of my head.
>>
>>381343902
I think he meant nobody cares about the lore if the gunplay's good, so you're in agreement
>>
>>381342027
The Division is exactly what I expect Anthem to be. A game that sells well then shits the bed in the post-release support and everyone leaves to go back to a game that has better post-release continued support.
>>
File: laughingblacks.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
laughingblacks.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>381369423
>The other DLC has all been pretty good bang for your buck
HoW and TTK were both laughably overpriced
>>
>>381370342
HoW, yes. TTK? No.
>>
>>381370342
HoW didn't have a raid, you're right on that one. Taken King was great though.
>>
>>381370171
>Like what the fuck happened to that mysterious stranger NPC who at the end of the story said there was too much story but she had no time to tell it to us, then she vanished never to be seen again.
We'll never know, because as far as Bungie is concerned, the Stranger's story is complete.
>>
>>381370342

TTK + the two previous expansions rolled into one should have been the games first expansion. TKK actually changed shit and added a decent amount of content if you got it without the previous two expansions.

Rise of Iron though was a fucking insult. It added almost nothing new and most of it was either reskinned content or they added content that was removed from the vanilla game.
>>
>>381370645

But the NPC fucking says the story isn't finished yet, then vanishes.
>>
>>381370342
Dark Below was the only one that I would consider overpriced. It had like two story missions, a garbage strike, and a glorified strike pretending to be a Raid. House of Wolves was okay, the story missions were way better than anything the game had previously and PoE was okay. How could Taken King be considered bad value though?
>>
>>381370731
Your story, not hers.
>>
>>381370731
Her story arc in that game finished. Given the really negative reaction to her when Destiny was released and the recent comments by Bungie regarding the Exo Stranger I doubt we will see anything soon or in the future.
>>
>>381370731
Yeah.

As far as I'm concerned, Bungie is a bunch of people running around like chickens with their heads off who occasionally make content. They also forget 95% of the things they did the previous year entirely.
>>
File: 1497243867772.png (13KB, 373x472px) Image search: [Google]
1497243867772.png
13KB, 373x472px
>>381338141
lot of fluff with nothing to do and not the best audience-dev relationship?

idk i see it a lot these days. if i could pie chart these kind of 'campaigns' id put 65% on the initial trailer hype and the rest is somehow totally up for grabs.

industry crash fucking when? Why are we all so creatively, spiritually bankrupt, bros? Its not just vidya, and id hate to use that meme word, Creatively bankrupt, but its a buzzword that i do like.

Nothing is 'sticking' nowadays. People just make shit for the sake of making shit, people buy that shit up just because theres literally nothing else to do. life is rolling along like a car with fidget spinner wheels.
>>
>>381370645
>>381370731
>>381370963
I feel like they put a cap on her personal story with the NTTE exotic quest. Yes, she's from a different timeline. I expect the Osiris DLC that's been leaked is going to give us more information about the Nine and all that other shite, but the base D2 experience is going to focus on the Cabal and the Traveller which is fine by me.
>>
>>381370960
>>381370963

Bullshit. She literally says "OUR fight is not over". Then vanishes never to be seen again.
>>
>>381371292
But what the fuck did we even do in D1?
>>
>>381370171
>An actual continuation of the story.
I don't really mind this at all, really, what is there even to continue from the vanilla Destiny story? It was just a series of introductions, the entire point was just to be a springboard to expand from with more dedicated storylines.
>More gun variety.
I do wish they did more exoitc weapons like Vex Mythoclast, or Queen Breaker's Bow. Giving us slightly modified versions of the enemy weapons.
>More in depth classes.
I would hate to have any kind of class based weapon specialization, the class exotics from Taken King felt so forced and I'm glad they never revisited that concept. More in depth class stuff would be nice though, which we are getting in the class abilities. Shame that they are kind of gutting sub-class customization though.
>Give ships a purpose.
Private, customizable social spaces based around your ship would be great.
>Bosses that are more than bullet sponges who shoot in your general direction.
I assume you are talking about Strike bosses? Because the Raid bosses aren't bullet sponges at all. Even the Strike bosses aren't anymore. The old ones had their health nerfed pretty now, and most of the new bosses following TTK have mechanics to them.
>>
>>381371410
Arrekz actually has a pretty good run down. It's really poorly presented in game, but there's a good amount of shit going on in the destiny game world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gs9AvJS6XY
>>
>>381366778
That would be a point in Anthem's favor, honestly. If nothing else, Destiny has rock solid and satisfying gunplay. It also helps that a headshot kill (or equivalent in the case of the Vex) is really satisfying and meaty.
>>
>>381338141
>One is a cool looking game but one that's made by EA.
>The other is a sequel to an already confirmed shit game.

I don't see why there's a reason to bother with either honestly. Shame about anthem though, if it wasn't EA it could have been cool.
>>
File: 1479265599346.jpg (36KB, 416x533px) Image search: [Google]
1479265599346.jpg
36KB, 416x533px
>>381371410
According to Bungie, nothing of significant importance. Destiny 2 is when the story REALLY starts. They outright called the events of Destiny 1 "issue #0" of the story, if it were a comic book series.
>>
>>381371410
>Beat the shit out of the House of Devils, discovered that Rasputin is still out there
>Discovered that the Hive are getting ready to invade Earth
>Disrupted whatever the Vex are up to in our Solar System
>Started a war with the Cabal on Mars
>>
>>381344208
>Italy
>Stalin

I think you got something mixed up somewhere.
>>
>>381371949
Yikes, that's pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>381371964
>Started a war with the Cabal on Mars

But did we want it or not?
>>
>>381372080
Hey, you try and find a way to walk back the mess of a lore pile you left in Destiny 1 without completely pissing off everyone.
>>
Looks like destiny had a kid with thr division. Hopefully it doesn't inherit the autism
>>
File: bungiefags.jpg (57KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
bungiefags.jpg
57KB, 1200x740px
>>381370596
>>381370607
>>381370856
>people genuinely think TTK was worth 40 bucks
I bet you think vanilla Destiny was only a little overpriced too
>>
>>381372215
Oh I get why, but it's still a little sad that your story was so terrible for your first game that you have to outright tell people to basically disregard it as unimportant for the sequel, and it also doesn't exactly bode well for the new game either.
>>
>>381371949
It is a perfectly fitting description. Vanilla Destiny was basically just four introductory plot-lines tangled together, with one very awkwardly having a climax welded to it because they realized just having four introductions wouldn't work.
>>
>>381372345
considering morons pay 60 for brand new CODs every year with a little less than the same amount of content, yeah, I'd say 40 for TTK was ok.
>>
>>381371670

>what is there even to continue from the vanilla Destiny story?

You know... The whole DARKNESS thing.

>I would hate to have any kind of class based weapon specialization,

There is nothing wrong with doing this outside of the fact that weapon balance in the game is and always has been kind of shitty.

>More in depth class stuff would be nice though, which we are getting in the class abilities.

One ability isn't enough, especially when subclasses get gutted.
Every class at the minimum needs a selection of unique grenades, unique jumps and unique movement options like the dodge roll or shoulder charge.

As for bosses, even in TTK they are bullet sponged. None of them have any real mechanics other than shoot and don't get shot.
>>
>>381339221
Probably worth remembering WoW players LOVE trying every other MMO for a month just to see if they can still feel. Giving them another grind when they're already getting tired of how badly balanced Overwatch is real fucking smart.
>>
>>381372712
>You know... The whole DARKNESS thing.
Unfortunately for you, Bungie is slowly walking away from the whole Darkness business and aren't going to really address it in Destiny 2.
>>
>>381372848
So then what the fuck made the Fallen fall? What the fuck is chasing after the Traveler?
>>
>>381372848
Considering we have a warlord in our front yard taking away our immortality I think the priority shift is justified.
>>
>>381364709
Cause they fucked up with BF1, there's no way they won't jew out on a destiny competitor.
>>
>>381372345
Vanilla Destiny was only overpriced because everything aside from Vault of Glass was just really bad and lackluster, if you want to go off just length or playtime then Destiny is fine as a $60 game. Going through all the story missions, strikes, and raid one time would probably take you about ~15 hours minimum. Taken King is seen very positively because all of the non-raid content got a huge step up in quality.
>>
>>381372979
>So then what the fuck made the Fallen fall?

A fall from grace, anon? Being a formerly sophisticated flourishing species now reduced to scavengers and pirates?

>>381372979
>What the fuck is chasing after the Traveler?

A sentient being titled the darkness.
>>
>>381372979
The Fallen are what we would become if Dead Orbit got their way.
>>
>>381339874
If they really deliver on the movement that will be a big bonus over D2.
>>
>Bioware thinking they can compete with fucking anyone

I xD
>>
>>381373135
The whole point is that the Fallen were first visited by the Traveler, entered an age of prosperity, and it then fucked off because it was chased by the Darkness.
Then they fell.

Seems like a pretty big part of the story to "not address"
>>
>>381373343

Which is the same with the Cabal basically, except they are fighting it. Also the Darkness is what corrupted the Hive and the Vex.

For Bungie to just forget about it's fucking retarded. It's literally the reason all of the bad guy factions exist.
>>
>>381373343
It isn't totally ignored, Traveller tried to do the same shit to us but Rasputin fucked his shit up. With the amount of attention the speaker and Traveller are getting in D2 I expect we'll learn some more.
>>
>>381373579
But Bungie said they're not going to address it.
>>
>>381372345
You get the base game and the previous DLCs with TTK for just $60. Yeah it was worth it.
>>
>>381372202
Doesn't matter. But we better get to taking out their field commanders, one by one.
>>
>>381373754
TTK and Destiny Legendary Edition are two separate things anon
>>
>>381373343
Oryx is the one who fucked up the Fallen, you can tell from the Raid weapon descriptions.
>>
>>381373754
That's not what he's talking about.
>Vanilla at launch: $60
>Season Pass: $40
>TTK: $40

That's $140 for a game that had at most $60 of content and also features microtransactions
>>
>>381374280
And instead of paying 140 you can get it for 60. The micro transactions are all cosmetic. TTK by itself is worth 40.
>>
>>381374442
Yes, but we're not talking about the Legendary Edition of TTK. We're talking about TTK, which was forty dollars for which was at most 25.
>>
>>381374280
If you actively played Destiny from launch to TTK, you probably had ~500 to ~1000 hours of playtime. How is that only $60 worth?
>>
Hopefully the competition makes at least one of the games good.
>>
>>381374602
Because 75% of it was reused content and assets.

I also don't know where you're pulling the 1000 hours from.
>>
>>381374934
Why does it matter if you are still having fun doing it? Destiny's moment to moment core gameplay is what carries it, not the content. Outside of the raid content, at least.
>I also don't know where you're pulling the 1000 hours from.
Because I personally had like 700 something hours when Taken King came out, and I hadn't even played all that actively. So a range of 500-1000 hours seems pretty reasonable for an active player.
>>
>>381371865
It would be better if you were fast enough to avoid the projectiles and circlestrafe, but then that would contradict the rpg mechanics in some way I bet.
>>
File: holybatman.png (377KB, 399x381px) Image search: [Google]
holybatman.png
377KB, 399x381px
>>381374602
>pre TTK Destiny
>you probably had ~500 to ~1000 hours of playtime
>>
>>381375580
Keyword IF you were an active player, obviously somebody who didn't like the game and dropped it long before TTK came out isn't going to have hundreds of hours of playtime. You can not like a game all you want though, doesn't make it not worth the money.
>>
>>381375517
I agree that the base movement speed is too slow. They're like close to having Doom type projectile-dodging gameplay and then beefed it
>>
>>381338141
Anthem will fail completely. Destiny has an established playerbase and will do okay but nothing game changing. I will play neither.
>>
I'm wondering how many people in this thread actually played Destiny and how many are just upset that they never had a chance to

I'm not a consolebabby, but I've had the chance to play on PS4 for the last few weeks and it's great even despite the fact that I can't do the harder content

The game was very well made. If you liked it or not depends entirely on if you are a fan of the genre or not
>>
>>381375580
Yes, there are active players in Destiny that had around 1000 hours in year 1. And some of those people in Destiny year 1 with 1000 hours didn't even have all the exotics
>>
>>381375868
I had over 400 hours in the original Destiny + TTK mostly because I didn't have anything else to play.

It's a game designed to exploit it's players. From the intense amount of RNG, the game getting rebalanced every few months to make you grind for the new FoTM weapon, to the lack of actual content. Destiny had exactly one enemy added to it throughout it's entire DLC cycle. The rest were just reskins.
>>
File: 1497067636582.jpg (46KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1497067636582.jpg
46KB, 500x383px
>>381375719
>i like a game so it's worth the money regardless of its quality
>>
>>381375868
In all fairness, D1 at release was an absolute shitshow of a game. The Destiny you're playing now is great, but a very different experience.
>>
>One is made by a semi-compotent dev team
>One's made by Bioware

>One's being held at gunpoint by Activision
>One's being stripped of all decisions by EA

I'll take the one that has a 50% chance of success over the one that has 0%, thank you.
>>
>>381375868
It was a much, much worse game when it launched. There was no quest screen, meaning you had no indication of what you were supposed to do. The original gear level system was very unforgiving, and the climb from Level 20 to being ready for VoG was an extreme RNG grind fest. I'm sure a lot of people experienced that and were burned hard, and you can't really blame them. I'm sure there is some Mustard envy, but not much.
>>
The big question for D2 is going to be did Bungie actually learn their lessons from D1 or are they about to repeat all the same mistakes? Sadly it's starting to look like the latter
>>
>>381374596
First and last time I ever buy a season pass for a game.
I can't believe there was no direct upgrade to TTK and I had to rebuy all the same shit I paid 100 bucks for.
>>
File: 1658432579041.jpg (45KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
1658432579041.jpg
45KB, 600x477px
>>381376367
>bungie
>semi-compotent
Sounds about right
>>
>>381376763
What are you talking about? They sold TTK for $40
>>
I just want to fly around and visit areas. It's my fetich.
>>
>>381376882
How big is Anthem's world?
>>
>>381377059
It'll be either giant but filled with nothing remarkable, or decently sized but constantly reused like Destiny
>>
It all depends on whether or not Destiny 2 gets dedicated servers. And it's almost a guaranteed "not" so I'm going with Anthem.
>>
>>381377323
it's already confirmed no
>>
>>381377323
No, but they are doing some weird hybrid dedicated server/P2P model this time.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.