[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat this dude, does the game get good at this point or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
Just beat this dude, does the game get good at this point or have I already seen all it has to offer?
>>
Keep going until the 5th, if you still don't like it after that then it's not for you
>>
Are you playing the PS3 version? If so, just stop and stop forever.
>>
If you don't like the bird boss you're a faggot
>>
>>381337167
>Are you playing the PS3 version
Yes, why?
>>
4th colossus is shit, 5th colossus is GOAT.
>>
Question, does the Last Guardian ever address stuff in SOTC or Ico?
>>
I hated the bird colossus
>>
>>381336807
Keep slepping until the 18th, then you'll know.
Jesus, anons here sure are pussified.
>>
>>381337257
The physics and the way climbing works are slightly off in the ps3 version, never enough that you would notice if you hadn't played the ps2 version.
>>
>>381337257
Horrendous controls and they fucked the visuals up in some places. The only improvement is the framerate. Play the NTSC-U PS2 version instead.
>>
>>381337257
cuz a reRErelease is coming to ps4 so gfx whores will tell you to wait for that even though itll not change or add anything to the core gsmrplay
>>
File: 1471974347292.png (513KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1471974347292.png
513KB, 600x782px
>>381336807
It gets better but if you didn't like it so far then you aren't going to like the rest of it.
>>
I think you're lying, but no.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.