[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what are you guys leaving behind to play in english?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: pOkrS80.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
pOkrS80.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
So, what are you guys leaving behind to play in english?
>>
>>381330370
>That Berserker
Delicious
>>
>>381330552
I wish I could run loli and titty monster in the same party more often, but waver/dante is so good.
>>
File: 021_thumb-1.jpg (51KB, 554x313px) Image search: [Google]
021_thumb-1.jpg
51KB, 554x313px
Just Liz. Didn't play much in japanese to be honest.
>>
>>381330370
I dont see this hitting. Specially if you started in the jp version.

How many years this game has already? Im sure the game in english will be the first version with a minimum amount of shit and it will take the same amount of years to be at the same content as japan. And they will never catch up.

Tldr: unless you DESPERATELY need to read the story or you arent a jp player is not worth it.

Ps. I havent played the game but in sure thats how shit is gonna go, maybe ill play the english version if in really bored.
>>
>>381332167
>I haven't played the game
>>
>>381332246
Yeah i havent, but i didnt say 'this game sucks' or anything.

I said 'if you are a jp player, its not worth it since the game is gonna be behind the jp for several years'
>>
>>381332167
The problem is that the game is literally like 100% story or reading.

Not being able to read it is a horrible detriment to the game. Having to look up what every card does every time I want to equip or try out something new, what ever skill does, etc.
>>
>>381331775
I cannot tell if Liz is a loli or not.
>>
>>381333673
Oh. Ok.

Is the game actually good? Are there tsukihime/melty blood characters? Or is all fate?
>>
File: YYwA9pn.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
YYwA9pn.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>381334025
Theres very few actual cross-overcharacters from events.
Theres a few more "This character looks and acts exactly like... but the name is different"

All of them (Worth getting) are insanely hard to get. Or outright impossible to get.

>1week to get a 5star roll then never able to get them again

In terms of "is this game worth getting" that keeps coming up
If you start playing then you need to re-roll your starting roll till you get waver, Hes about ten times more useful than anything else in the game. Like, even if you roll one of the other starter 5 stars, I'd still say that you reroll for waver, hes that good. If you wanted a PERFECT START, like absolutely perfect, the reroll process would be to get Waver, then get saber alter, hercules, or vlad. In your first few rolls. Your chance of getting this is very slim though.

Once you have your starting waver, the game is fun and playable, you can force victories with waver alone and dominate the entire game even if you never get another decent roll in your life. That said, how enjoyable your time will be will be very dependent on what rolls you get, the difference between having to play an intense strategy game with 50 different 3/2 star heroes for different missions vs just dominating content with a handful of 5stars that are so much better than anything else.

One upside is that you have the benefit of backsight, you'll know what servants to save for in the long run. I wasted a lot of rolls on some servants only for a direct upgrade to be released shortly after.

So in a small conclusion, if you're willing to reroll for waver, and have even moderate luck after waver, and enjoy small dailies that will keep you occupied for a little bit. The game is fine.
If you already like fate, and want to see your waifu's little side stories, the game is fine.
If you want a game that feels like a complete actual game, look elsewhere.
>>
>>381335407
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>381335407
Just a small continuation for what "moderate luck" sounds like.

When you yolo single roll, your chance of getting a 5 star is 5%
>1% to get a 5 star servant
>4% to get a 5 star CE

Almost all the CE's suck theres like 3 that are good and they are so good that all others become worthless.

When you roll 10 at a time, 8 rolls are yolo rolls with the same rules as a above.
The final two rolls have special conditions.
>roll 9 will always be a servant above 2*, which means that you can at worst get a 3*.
>roll 10 will always be a CE above 3* which means that at worst you can get a 4*.

Overall this means that for 10 rolls yolo rolls you have a probability of like 8% to get a 5* servant, and for a 10 roll you have about 15%, a chance for the 8 normal rolls as usual and a chance for the 9th roll to be a 5* separately.

You get at least 300 free quartz merely for playing the game, which means that you can basically be guaranteed your one event waifu of your dreams. If you save up forever.

All 5* are usable, some are downgrades of another 5*
Many 4* are usable, most are downgrades of 5*'s but some special 4* exist that transcend the barrier.
Most 3* are unusable, all of them are downgrades of a 4 or 5* but a handful of them and some creative setups can beat the entire game, Theres also some specific standouts that are almost best in slot Cu Chulainn (you have a slot to bring a friend so you can always have an ebin 5* in your party even if you don't have one)
2* Are unusable, except for very overtly specific exceptions. They are Cursed arm hassan, and Saint George, you will get those two at the very least and they CAN probably beat the game with some battle rng on your side, although you should never have to EVER resort to this.
1* are worthless. except for Sasaki Kojirou. Who is merely bad, but can solo one of the early areas of the game which is great because since hes a 1 star you'll definitely have him by then.
>>
>>381336974
(you also get quartz during events and daily logins and etc, and you get a lot more than just 300 in game, the 300 wasn't a "and then you'll start having to pay" it's just a statement of you have more than enough free quartz to get a lucky roll or two.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.